It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crack Pipes being sold in Dollar Stores in Detroit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Even Whitney Houston said that crack was wack!!!

That being said, junkies will figure out how to get their fix. Next thing you know, people will want stores to quit selling single Black and Milds cause their being emptied out for pot!

Oops...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You do realize that "crack" pipes can be used to smoke things besides crack right? Such items are often sold in tobacco shops.

Although, it is kind of funny that the paraphernalia can be sold, but often the possession of it is a tacked on charge in drug arrests.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Simple solution

Any establishment selling such items that are illegal on a state by state level should have their license as a business revoked and not allowed to conduct business with the public for a minimum of 10 years. Simple solution to a simple problem.

There's nothing illegal about a pipe, regardless of it's intended use. These establishments aren't breaking any laws, so why would you have their ability to conduct business revoked? Sounds like you know what's best for the crack heads, and are only trying to legislate them into lives that fit your idea of what it should be.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I live in metro detroit, 8 miles away from detroit. I buy bowls and other paraphernalia. It is my own business. You know nothing about detroits crack addiction, I rather them buy it in a store than take my car antenna to make one

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join