It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blind racism on a TV game show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this man, he has absolutely no restraint in delivering a massive racist rant on a game show that is titled 'Without Prejudice'!! I mean Freedom of Speech and all but surely they should have picked their contestants better...

Check the video here.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
yeah that was pretty out there but sorry i don't owe anything for what my ancestors did .... i am not racist and i didn't do anything to anyone......

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

No one accused you of anything...?!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by phixion

That was weird eh? Maybe he had a bad day...lol.

See what the south does to you?.... j/k

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by phixion

I like the little speech the black guy said at the end.... he was spot on.

Lets all work together

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Actually you kinda do. That's how debt works do you not owe money for what your ancestors did and your parents and grandparents are doing now? Do you think debt only applies to money? I know I certainly didn't run the debt up to 14 trillion but I assure you I will be paying for it. I pay SS every pay check I prolly wont get any when its time to retire but what can I do?

No it inst fair, but the excuse of it wasn't me it was my ancestors doesn't work either. The emotional/psychological toll your ancestors racked up still has to be paid just like the debt will have to be paid at some point. So i hope you got a strong back and iron stomach its time to eat it , and slap the burden on your back.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
there is more more details on this story given under the youtube link.

www.youtube.com...

this is the update given on youtube:

* HERE'S AN UPDATE E-MAIL FROM MICHAEL*
MICHAEL(Contestant on the show) : Awesome man. This is so random but i am so glad you put this up. Folks are talking. The show won awards in the UK and so they made a US version. This was the pilot episode and the most popular. it was such a success that they got a full season from it. it is an hour long show and we were all randomly chosen. The judges and the contestants. So they wanted to see if the judges could "judge" without prejudice. They would go on to award the winner 25K. I was the winner. Myself and the other finalist were the only 2 contestants that got to actually meet the judges and when i met them, the polynesian guy had a change of heart and actually voted FOR me. The edits don't show that he came from his seat and hugged me. It was a very interesting experience. We had no idea what the judges were saying or doing or who they even were, for that matter. so i had no idea that he was racist when i went out and met the judges. It ended well though. I talked to that guy over a meal and he said that he had a change of heart.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
haha sounds like my dad and every other person I know back home.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I hope I'm wrong, but it sounds like you have a little prejudice as well. I know I'm guilty of it, so I'm not throwing stones at ya. But I am working at correcting the problem, day by day. Sometimes, though, my emotions get the better of me.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

Aw, come on. That's just a silly argument. I am a direct descendent of Gen. William T. Sherman. Does that mean I should feel guilty that he burnt the South down to help win the war? I don't think so. That is in the past. We should all be students of history so we are not condemned to repeat it.

We should always remember the atrocities of the past and vow not to repeat them. The human race fails at this time and time again.

Then again, while I consider myself a peaceful guy, when someone directs violence at me, I do my best to reciprocate with such force, that even if they succeed, they will remember the pain and never try it again. It'll probably be my undoing. I just refuse to lay down and give up. Not my nature.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

If its so silly then by all means let us wipe the debt clean. Say screw you to the bankers and rid ourselves of the current monetary system. Until that happens its not so silly.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrStyx

Actually you kinda do. That's how debt works do you not owe money for what your ancestors did and your parents and grandparents are doing now? Do you think debt only applies to money? I know I certainly didn't run the debt up to 14 trillion but I assure you I will be paying for it. I pay SS every pay check I prolly wont get any when its time to retire but what can I do?

No it inst fair, but the excuse of it wasn't me it was my ancestors doesn't work either. The emotional/psychological toll your ancestors racked up still has to be paid just like the debt will have to be paid at some point. So i hope you got a strong back and iron stomach its time to eat it , and slap the burden on your back.

Comparing money and racial guilt are not even close to being the same things. I can't believe someone would even make such a ridiculous statement. If you had any idea of how the monetary system works you would realize it has absolutely no correlation to emotional distress caused by oppression (other than our current monetary system causing emotional distress, but that's a different story)

For one, my family has been in this country for less than 100 years. None of them owned slaves, or oppressed anybody. The only thing my ancestors have in common with slave owners and oppressors is the fact that they became Americans. Considering black people are also Americans, blacks are just as guilty for slavery and black oppression as my ancestors. As in not at all.

Even if my ancestors were slave owners, I would still not hold any blame or guilt for it. If you want to play that game than you can talk about how the Egyptians enslaved the Jews. Should Jews be able to hold it against Africans that they enslaved their ancestors?

Get over the blame game, it's childish.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

Heck, I would love to wipe the slate clean. I have been thinking about that for quite some years. Kind of like Star Trek, where Picard says the Federation doesn't use money anymore. But for some reason, I can't figure how it could be done. I'm a big picture guy. As soon as I think I have the answer, I have to go screw it up by looking at it from another angle.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

You don't want to recognize a link because it suits you, but you just sound bitter, and uneducated at that. No they aren't as guilty as Europeans. Selling the losers in battle and coming to a land and taking people are much different and no they don't carry the same guilt.

There wasn't even blame placed in my message, maybe you have guilt after all being that you feel the need to be so defensive it was a simple comparison, that debt stacks. Something we all can recognize is money, and psychological scars are no different despite what you think. You can do tests of your own if you'd like. Its pretty simple.

Cause if you really wanna lay blame then I can blame all of European descent cause as it stands your the plague of the earth amongst all other races. Your the NWO, you were the Old World Order. You caused all Word Wars and all the destruction with oil spills, and pollution on to the earth. So i can understand why you want to forget about past transgressions and move forward. Cause thats what you always do

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

When you find it let me know, I will be ready and willing to join up

new topics

top topics

join