It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Secretly Paying Millions To Children Brain Damaged After Vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

So the government of the USA made it illegal to sue the vaccine makers instead paying out the victims with your tax dollars...
Anyone still think they are on your side?
Millions paid to kids that got messed up by these big pharms kinda speaks volumes for how safe the stuff is.

Had one of my kids vaccinated for h1n1 thank god he's ok I'm really leery about vaccinating any more then again I dont want them getting sick arrg
why the hell is the gov not making them accountable? If one or two got sued to kingdom come at least the rest would make sure they fixed it...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

WOW...i can't believe this was on fox news.

great find....looks like TPTB got caught with their hands in the cookie jar!

Can't sue the vaccine makers because it might put them out of business....WHAT?

Make a vaccine that's safe you #@*holes, and maybe no one will sue you

greedy 8astards

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
reply to post by UcDat

WOW...i can't believe this was on fox news.

great find....looks like TPTB got caught with their hands in the cookie jar!

Can't sue the vaccine makers because it might put them out of business....WHAT?

Make a vaccine that's safe you #@*holes, and maybe no one will sue you

greedy 8astards

But if a vaccine actually works, then there wouldn't be any more sick people. And that's bad for business

God forbid they actually care about us people, right?
edit on 10-5-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I saw this on Fox news today. I'm not sure what to make of it.
If true, that means a lot of people have been lying about studies linking vaccines to autism.
If false, it means Fox news has lied once again.
It's not like Fox News has ever lied before, am i right?
I suppose our government and scientists have lied as well.

The thing that makes me think Fox News is lying is that they said the government is paying millions...but then the person said something like well they're not actually paying us millions, they're paying for all of the necessities(diapers, food, healthcare) for said children. And theyre doing it on a yearly basis. I'm sorry but the necessities for a child don't add up to millions per child as Fox News claims.
either way, Fox News is lying/manipulating facts and they are blatantly sensationalizing the story.

I really want to know the real facts of this story, not the fox news spin version.

fox news is so good at propaganda, it's scary. I watch it for a few hours and even I'm thinking they're right. Then I turn off the TV, think a little more deeply about what they had said, and I realize it's just very very good propaganda. They twist the truth around very subtlely to fit their viewpoint. It's kinda scary just how good they are at it.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: my view on fox news.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

I really want to know the real facts of this story, not the fox news spin version.

Indeed I agree but a couple facts in the video I feel are true for sure are that the government is protecting big pharm and second that children suffered due to vaccination.

Both of which make me like the government even less.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

did it just get deeper in here

good point. they need to be stopped

new topics

top topics

join