It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unique ID project launched in state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Unique ID project launched in state

www.telegraphindia.com

The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) today launched a Unique Identification (UID) number project called Aadhaar in Orissa through which all residents above the age group of one year shall be enrolled and given an identification number.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.uidaicards.com
www.hindustantimes.com
www.indiastudychannel.com
articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Tagging the herd? Is this going to be a trial for the rest of us? I see rfids coming too soon. More links are on here seems to be using the poor to push this id system soon. Once they have the volunteers signed up, they will make this look so promising for everyones future, it will probably become law. Then off to the human implants it is to prevent fraud and stolen identity.

www.telegraphindia.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
A social security number on steroids

i think we will all see this soon

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
We need something like this. If we are all identifiable it is a good thing in case of a natural disaster, plague, unforseen event.
Plus it will make life so much easier for everyone. Add some gps tracking abilities so we can monitor anyone we want on the web, this would be paradise.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
We need something like this. If we are all identifiable it is a good thing in case of a natural disaster, plague, unforseen event.
Plus it will make life so much easier for everyone. Add some gps tracking abilities so we can monitor anyone we want on the web, this would be paradise.

WHAT? WTF is wrong with you? "monitor anyone we want on the web"

No, no, NO!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy

Originally posted by Chesster

WHAT? WTF is wrong with you? "monitor anyone we want on the web"

No, no, NO!

I believe he was being sarcastic.
The price we pay for electronic everything is that databases can be created to control information. When a humans life comes down to a number they have had since birth information on them it will be the utopia (sarcasm) that the Nazis tried to perpetrate with their bar-code system.

The National ID chip is covertly being rolled out in Australia under the guise of a smart card Drivers license. There is also an "anonymous number that will be attached to medicare cards which has your entire medical history on it. Efficient yes very efficient.

There may be feigned outrage at first by the media however this will fall into apathetic acceptance by the next generation who will look at our old timer principles and views on this as out dated and get with the times man.
What does this mean for our future?

link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

I think you're missing the sarcasim.

link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

i was reading a little sarcasm in that post....i hope

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Sarcasm? Guys common now come back to reality. Only good can come from the gov being able to track and id us.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Nevermind
edit on 10-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

So, ... .. . ...
India just got a SSI number?
Yeah I dislike mine too.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Isn't this basically what a social security number is for americans like myself? hmmm..the so called developed countries are already on board, now they are consolidating the rest. The NWO is setting their sights on India among other countries in the world it seems. It is a slow process so people won't notice.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This NWO scumbags are really asking for trouble pushing their agenda... to hell with your mindless technology...

Now you'll loose that privilege of expressing yourself freely on web, if you get tagged.
No more IP Address tracking, it's ID tracking...yikes

Let me illustrate a glimpse of the future of this technology....

NWO law enforcer at the internet control center:
"Code Red, code red, ID: XX-XXX a.k.a InnerPeace has violated the law, by calling us scumbags. Please click the red button to terminate him immediately."

InnnerPeace at his laptop: "Oh no, I shouldn't have posted that...arrrrgghhhh...[falls down and dies]"

End of story

edit on 10-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Damn I wish we had better integrated databases, as long as the misuse of this data isn't a problem this system is very good.
Then I wouldn't have to carry my ID card around.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
For those of us that are US citizens, please remember what happened when the FedGov attempted to pass the REAL ID act. 27 states told the FedGov to shove it and that they would not comply.

I think us Americans need to realize that even if our FedGov does do and pass some stupid laws we have stronger representation and more control over our local politics. I'd also like to add that what India does is India's business,it really is none of our concern.

top topics

join