It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Now??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So we know who the people are that control us, control what we do, what we eat. Molest kids in airports claiming it's for safety, etc...

What now?? Do we sit on this website forever talking about uprising?? Uncovering more conspiracies? Moaning about how we were touched up in airports etc...

WHAT NOW?? WHAT DO WE DO!??? March toward congress/downing street with signs?

I want all this crap to stop I want to go back to the 90's when everything was good. 9/11 started this and we need to march on and stop this. If it's a peacfull sit down infront of out President's/Prime Ministers location. We'd be beat up by rouge cops who just want to act bad ass...

last time... what do we do?? what now??

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Looks like we can all follow you and complain about posts when the world turning to s***. When theres wars happening, when our freedom is being taken away from us. But it's ok, because we have you to overlook the posts on ATS. Good job Captain Moody

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Leave America.

The world is a beautiful place.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Come up with a solution to the problems in the world then instead of just going "oh no, what do we do?"

Solution + meaningful post = good thread

what now? + nothing more = bad thread

Be part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
there needs to be an ignition....a spark...to light the powder keg

not sure what...or when......but this camel has a heavy load on it's back....and they keep piling it on.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Replying adding nothing of value = pointless.

We can contact people WORLDWIDE today, a mass global protest. Everyone either not working for a day or something epic where the elite think oh crap they realize they're numbers are bigger.

We could wake the world up and make them realize WE are the elite.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I've thought of this, often. I wonder where'd I'd go.

As far as, "what now?", that's the question I've been asking myself for sometime now. No clue, my friend, but know that you aren't the only one feeling this way.
edit on 10-5-2011 by AmrikazNightmar3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I never noticed anyone telling me what to do, mostly because i live within the laws of the land.
I garden some, and pay attention to what i buy in the store.
I do not travel in someone elses vehicle, so I never have to give consent to a search.
These things are no reason for a revolt.
I do know that my money is wasted by the Gumment and they do lie to us, and quite a bit I'm sure.
The PTB make sure to stay just on their side of the fence.
Yeah occasionally some random cop oversteps his bounds but they are generally reprimanded and told not to do it again.
What now?
You live and do what you can to stay out of their dirty affairs and let them slip up and overstep their bounds.
Then something can be done.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Exactly. People are pissed off, it's going to take something to massive to start it. The French had a revolution WE have the technology to start a revolution.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AmrikazNightmar3

I am actually from New Zealand, one of those other countries in the world.

I was just offering alternatives to the "blood running in the streets" revolutionaries that will respond.

I feel that if a (supposedly) democratic government will not grant sufficient freedom to its people, that there are alternatives to revolution.

Things like Ghandi tried (peaceful resistance). Removing all your money from banks and dealing excclusively in cash. Being vocal about what you expect in regards to rights and freedoms. Voting against TPTB when the opportunity arises or simply leave the country.

Choose somewhere nice to go, to live, or perhaps just travel for a while, as those at home sort things out.

Enjoy yourself & stay safe.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Its kinda like this...

Most are BRIBED by the system and will never think to rise up but to goto the bathroom and only because we have not invented a remote control for our bowel movements.

Remind them that there would be no AMERICA without Violence and they will probably change the subject.

I am pretty sure that brother Malcom was correct when he said "Anger is a Gift" and then they shot him.

I am pretty sure that this is where they got the name "Rage against the Machine"

Furthermore... Some have come realize certain things...

1: Traditional organizational structures are easily infiltrated and subverted and thus Some have chosen to not have any organization structure at all making them stronger.
2: Having a home base is another weakness that Some do not have.
3: All are generals and all are grunts, Some operate without "chain of command" "orders" "instructions" "communications" all of which are exploitable weaknesses.
4: The enemy is within and always behind enemy lines...
5: the guy that brings the explosives is usually an agent............

So what do some do?
They turn on, they tune in and the drop the F "out of a system that cares about only one culture and that......is why we gotta take the power back!"....ugh!!!

hah ha hah ha ha ha so are you sure you want to be free?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I really don't see how anyone is controlling me. I make my own choices based on what makes me happy, I eat what is best for me, nothing is being shoved down my throat. Sure, there's probably a few things wrong with some of what I'm eating but people survive...

I haven't heard of anyone being molested at an airport either.

Sure life in America is not exactly my ideal situation but it's hell of a lot better for now than life in other places. We seem to want to find something wrong with everything, and if we search so hard to find something bad/evil/wrong with EVERYTHING, we will find it, even if it's stupid. It's a hell of a lot better than it could be right now.

But hey, who am I to tell you how to live your life? If you want to live life thinking evil is lurking around every corner, so be it.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Avyuir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm not too thrilled with the idea of joining the revolution. Trust me.. if I knew for sure the leaders of this revolution were true and honest and on the common people's side, I would help. But it is more likely that this revolution would be led by a very charismatic puppet of the NWO and the final result of this revolution (if it is allowed to succeed) would be a one world government. The violent protesters cease to be citizens in their governments eyes and become problems that are dealt with brutal force.

I think the governments are messing the world up so bad that people will be desperate for a change..any change. All part of the plan. People are lost because we have been separated from our creator. Religion is not the problem as most would lead you to believe. It is the people controlling them that are the problem. If people would take the time to read their holy books instead of listening to someone elses interpretation of the book, the world would be less complicated than at present. Our religions seem very different, but I think it is because each group was given different tasks to complete by our creator. Some of the changes could be the result of tampering by the elite through the ages in order to create animosity and hate between brothers and sisters of the world. It is more likely our whole history has been re-written and we are only actors following our script.

I will remain skeptical and vigilant to the end, if the sheep go this way I will question why now?..if they say kill..I will refuse..I will refuse to be deceived..and if they kill me, I will die with no blood on my hands but my own. Peace and love sounds better than killing and hate any day.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If we were to make a movement, I think Ron Paul would head it. He is an honest well spoken man. Infact if he became the President of the U.S.A I'd move to America in a flash... only when he removes the TSA of course.

We don't have anyone like that here in the UK. It's always I'll do this, I'll do that then when they get into power they do F all.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't think there's going to be a straw that breaks the camels back to get a revolution started. Something cataclysmic will happen to where we wont have a choice or a chance anymore. TPTB are doing just enough to keep us from going out and starting a "revolution." And there are many different types of revolutions.

Revolution-noun
1.an overthrow or repudiation and the thorough replacement of an established government or political system by the people governed.
2.Sociology . a radical and pervasive change in society and the social structure, especially one made suddenly and often accompanied by violence. Compare social evolution.
3.a sudden, complete or marked change in something: the present revolution in church architecture.

edit on 10-5-2011 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I agree with MP.

TPTB know that people are pissed off, and so have been ramping up the propaganda against "domestic terrorists" for some time now. It simply doesn't seem in the best interest for the individual who can still get by, to risk their lives and perhaps the one's they love....just yet.

As this game is played out further, systemic collapses will start to be realized. Once the average individual truly can't be satisfied via "bread and circuses", then we will have our revolution.

new topics

top topics

join