It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE RICH can now just buy their way through Education in the UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

You can never be prime minister unless the Queen agrees, Regardless of who gets the most votes.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I was rejected from all the uni's i applied for this year and now that the fee's have gone up to 9k per academic year? I'm not applying again. I'd be looking at over 27k in debt over 3 years, 36k if i stayed to do a PGCE (Teacher training) - All that doesnt even include living costs.
We live in a time where you have to have 30k just to put a deposit down on your own house or be on a council list for a few years. You could turn to renting a property that you cant really afford, usually looking at abouty 350 p/m, and on top of that your poll tax and anyother expense's your bound to have. You just cant afford it on a basic minimum wage (Around £700 p/m after tax)
So i find myself a 22 year old, working a minimum wage job, living at home with no prospects in life.
How odd, i cant even afford to better myself with education. Guess i should start sucking up at work, if i'm a good little lapdog i *MIGHT* get a promotion - But only if i beat all the other lapdogs.

Gotta love this country! God save the queen!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

If you want some hard-learned advice, send me a PM and we'll talk mate. It's hard out there, but you can win!

The Rev.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join