It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Ever seen one of those Shimmer/Shapeshifters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I was wondering if any 1 has seen a Shimmer/Shapeshifter before (If they exist)

I ask this due to lots of sites (not just david icke) talking brefly about people who shapeshift into other forms

Has any 1 actualy seen one of these or heard from some 1 in real life/net who have seen them first hand

Just a question

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'd be very wary of anything old Icke (or anyone for that matter) has to say about shape shifters and lizard folk, the sleastack walk amongst us and all.

I have however seen one interesting video a friend of mine showed me a few years ago. It was a helicopter flying across a field slowly the helicopter began to shimmer and as you watched it turned into a classic looking flying saucer, then back to a helicopter.

This I believe is very interesting HOLO tech the government has for whatever reason, but I think that's as close to shape shifting you're going to see.

Not magic, just science and the lizard people are not ruling the planet.

IMO, but we all must find the answers that suit our own reality. In a holographic universe model are realities are different.

Spiderj

[edit on 8/1/2004 by Spiderj]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Quote from Spiderj I have however seen one interesting video a friend of mine showed me a few years ago. It was a helicopter flying across a field slowly the helicopter began to shimmer and as you watched it turned into a classic looking flying saucer, then back to a helicopter.

Siderj, do you have a link or something? I would be very interested in seeing it.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sorry Ken it was a private tape and he wouldn't let me make a copy and as I said it was a few years ago.

The key to finding out more about UFO's and anything ooga booga is not the government but the private sector. Rich people collecting this stuff for their own amusement.

There's a whole world out there of very rich people collecting stuff mainly for bragging rights and also because they feel they are entitled.

It's sad but true.

The really good stuff you won't ever find on the web, just a lot of pavement pounding and greese.

Happy hunting.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
ahh yes the shapeshifters, i have seen one first hand.................................... when i was watching some x files episode one time where scully got kidnapped by a shapeshifter.
nah for real i think all that is just crap in reality.

[edit on 8/1/2004 by machinegunjordan]

top topics

join