It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slooooow down a bit.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't seek you, do you seek for me?

whatever the thing is, maybe I can help. get something of of your chest. let it all rain down. Might be a good time astrologically seen for getting things of your chest. Hate, why the hate, does healthy hate exist. Suuure healthy hate exists. Confused? oh you probably should be. Suure, no problem at all.

You were thinking something did you? Do it, now

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Healthy hate does exist and is quite useful.

It is just like any of the other emotions we have, which are all bad to repress.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
hi just trying to get my 20 post ,sorry if this is a bad way to go about it.but i agree with if this is not alowed let me know please mods.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

hahaha , nice one , love it

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
I don't seek you, do you seek for me?

whatever the thing is, maybe I can help. get something of of your chest. let it all rain down. Might be a good time astrologically seen for getting things of your chest. Hate, why the hate, does healthy hate exist. Suuure healthy hate exists. Confused? oh you probably should be. Suure, no problem at all.

You were thinking something did you? Do it, now

Wow cool.
Weighing on me is ending a relationship. A new relationship that began 30 years ago and was reignited 3 months ago. I ended in a panic, then talked more. But I feel intuitively he is not honest, can't shake it. So I don't feel Harmony in going forward. Still the event mystifies me. But he brought issues to the table that have haunted for 30 years . . . so maybe it was the Universe bringing closure and now more?

Been so very spacy on the the time travel aspect of this. Once 30 years ago he looked at me with pain in his eyes I didn't understand. Now - I think I saw the pain I saw 30 years ago . . . was over what just happened last week. Trippy no?
We are star crossed. We didn't pull it off last time because another person told lies. Our lives would have both been radically altered if not for those lies. It set physics in motion.

Now he came back, we tried - but I can not progress, fear on my part? Correct intuition? Not meant?
Was it all just to learn?
He is in my soul and I in his . . . go figure.
edit on 9-5-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
yes my friend...it is time to cleanse! get ready. ditch karma. karma is the glue holding the ego in place. shed the ego like a cocoon and watch what you transform into! the beautiful creature you are.

very good timing OP. very well put. thank you.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

karma = conscience

If you do away with karma, you're some sort of sociopath.

Guilt is vital for the progression of our species.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
hm, the gift of foreseeing; I don't want to lose my free life. Is there something women don't see? Could it be men and women are hanging on together in the wrong way? How many have felt the power of love? Howcome women settle for less? Do we have a wrong vision of love? Love that can be lost cannot be love can it? Kids miss out on love? What are we trying to save? Jesus, all these questions rising here?

I have a biblequote:

Rev. 2;7 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

But this is only revelant to the men of ephesus.

Did you know, or is it true the revelations are only revelant to some part of the world.

I missed out on something.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yes Love can be lost, it happens every day.
Both men AND women settle.

Only when you are properly evolved can Love be perfected.
Of course the Bible says if you cannot be perfected - (chaste/celibate) you should marry.
So go figure.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
People are rude.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yes . . . but people are also beautiful. :-)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Only I am beautiful

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Am I the only one catching homosexual/narcissistic tendencies on this thread?!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Guess so. Not repressing something are you?
. Anyway, slowing down or even stopping alongside the road to get a breather is never a bad idea. Oh, and nothing wrong with a healthy dose of narcisism, it's just loving yourself, better than hating yourself.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Harman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The material world scares the f***ing s*** out of me. Like I can deal with existential crises and deep questions on god and crazy satanic cultists hounding me with all their occult methods and my head going up and down in bipolar mania and depression, all with a smile on my face and a spring in my step, but normal life makes me panic. I know I can afford to fix my car, I know the boyfriend is still into me, I know I've got hella job security, I know I'll just flee to Mexico if the government collapses, I know all kinds of survival tactics and I'm prepared if anything Really bad happens, I know I can deal with it all because well... I'm good at living, good at surviving, and there's not a lot of Badness I haven't had to go through already yet, and most of it isn't terribly likely. But it freaks me the hell out anyway. There's no reason I should lose sleep and sweat bullets, but I do. There's no reason for me to make myself physically ill over it, but I do. Maybe I'm bad at coping. Maybe it's a bipolar Thing. I don't know. But it's why I haven't slept without drugs in two years anyway.

Friggin life.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I've jerked off to pussy since a young lad, and am openly narcissistic enough.... pretty sure it's not on me.

Narcissism/egoism is healthy, if it's balanced by altruism, and one's true potentials.

The problems most easily show up when someone tries to feel superior to others, when they genuinely show no true talent/skill which would objectively indicate this to be the case.
edit on 9-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I admired someone for an "energy" that seemed to emanate from them. I drew closer almost immediately, as most people did, but I was soon rejected; I spent my entire life wondering why this friendship did not survive. Recently, I realized that it was not charisma that I felt, this energy, it was his Ego. I now realize why I was a threat as I would have brought to light this hidden truth.

What an illusion, I really did think this person was charismatic and I really did think I was a freak to be rejected so blindly. Oh well, this is why it is the Acceleration of Spirit, so that the Freaky Freak in me can finally Dance!

new topics

top topics

join