It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
At first I did not pay any attention to this date, much more so after I read this:

NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #9 - 83 (Henry C. Roberts version)

The sun being in the 20th of Taurus, the earth shall so quake,

That it shall fill and ruin the great theatre;

The air, the heaven, and the earth shall be so obscured and troubled,

That unbelievers shall call upon God and his saints.

In the above quatrain, Nostradamus gives us an astrological date for this earthquake's occurrence. Of course the so-called science of Astrology is no longer taught in this modern world.

Indeed, even the great Erika Cheetham herself mistakenly gives the date of the event as April 10th, when any good student of astrology knows that

the sun passes through the astrological sign of Taurus on the 10th and 11th of May each year.

Now we have this Youtube movie showing a pretty exact planetary alignment on May 11th of 2011....

www.youtube.com... - this is very clear and this is the biggest alignment of 2011 as far as I understand. Coinciding perfectly with Nostradamus prediction 500 years ago - can it be a coincidence??.. I doubt it.

Then we have the Italian deceased scientist causing panic in Rome today because of his prediction that Rome would be destroyed on May 11th 2011.

To add fuel to the fire I can see that new comet Elenin aligns with the Sun and Uranus on Wednesday(11th).....

Let us see what tomorrow brings. Being a good person is the way of the future.
48 hours to go - I can not imagine I found this prophecy today and nothing is a coincidence I know from my past. I know what I need to do when these things happen, first of all being a good person is what matters.

Cherish virtue and Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, I advice people to look into Falun Dafa and find your way to the future, there is a way out if people are prepared to open up their minds.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

PS: My whole family has been nose bleeding during the last week and today - a sure sign of an earthquake coming the experts say..... And we never have nose bleeds otherwise. And we never have earthquakes here(except a small one in 2008 I believe) either..
edit on 9-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
could "the great theater" be the one in Sydney Australia? its just the first thing that popped into my head.

the second thing was usa. because it just seems like a big theatrical production.

as far as planetary alignments go, there was an interesting thread on here yesterday about crop circles pointing to the alignment on june first.

edit on 9-5-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Elenin has nothing to do with our earthquakes. and even if it did, why would an alignment with Uranus do anything to us?

I am not saying there will not be an earthquake, there are earthquakes every day, but i am saying that the comet elenin has nothing to do with our plate tetonics.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
reply to post by Gaussq

Elenin has nothing to do with our earthquakes. and even if it did, why would an alignment with Uranus do anything to us?

I am not saying there will not be an earthquake, there are earthquakes every day, but i am saying that the comet elenin has nothing to do with our plate tetonics.

Well, Chile, Christchurch and Japan all happened during alignments of Elenin. That can not be coincidences.

I am not saying this Elenin alignment with the Sun plus Uranus will cause a quake but there is a major alignment of planets and the sun on the 11th and there is a Nostradamus prophecy and Elenin is also aligned with the Sun and Uranus - as a bonus "coincidence"... And Elenin is closer to us now.

Wait and see, as I told you my family has nose bleeds - it never happened before.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
S+F for the thread but more importantly, nosebleeds?
Are you near any nuclear plants/fallout?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

I agree that elinin doesn't fit into this prediction very well, aside form alignment prophecy... I think the comet we need to look out for is that YU55 or whatever its called. it passes closest to earth on my birthday.i'll be 22. that 11+11 in 2011. hos THAT for prophecy! lol (joke)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
S+F for the thread but more importantly, nosebleeds?
Are you near any nuclear plants/fallout?

No, not near any nuclear plants and my wife brought it up during the weekend as something very strange and worrisome that really botherred her, and she is psychic too...

Today my son who is very healthy and strong got it two times again, it is more intense now than a few days back it seems.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
could "the great theater" be the one in Sydney Australia? its just the first thing that popped into my head.

the second thing was usa. because it just seems like a big theatrical production.

as far as planetary alignments go, there was an interesting thread on here yesterday about crop circles pointing to the alignment on june first.

edit on 9-5-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

Good observation. My mind, however, immediately thought of the Roman Coliseum. I have a hard time with predictions of any type. We shall see what the next 48 hours brings though. Here's hoping that they pass quietly.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

it is spring, you guys got allergies? season changes can really mess with people sinus's.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

That it shall fill and ruin the great theatre;

I would take this to mean theatre of war... Aren't there still all kinds of whale/sea animal bones scattered throughout the mountains/deserts in the middle east?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by Gaussq

it is spring, you guys got allergies? season changes can really mess with people sinus's.

No allergies either, but people are feeling something coming - and it is soon.

On a sidenote a customer(who is not really close at all to me) today told me about the world situation:

"It is soon 2012, I actually believe in that stuff quite a bit. We have waited long enough, people are not feeling well anymore and behave crazily, everyone is wonderring why they live on earth. I say: Bring it on, start the destruction, it is time now to cleanse this place and let this society go down."

A few hours later I see this prophecy 48 hours away..... And I actually feel focused and calm as I write this message.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
reply to post by Gaussq

Let's put your thoughts on Elenin to the test! Have a calender handy? Turn to Sept. 27th of this year. Yes, it is a Tuesday. Write Ele on the 27th. Be patient and wait. And then we can know.

link   
How many earthquakes did happen with the alignment of Elenin? I mean significant ones.

link   
reply to post by Gaussq

All your family are getting nosebleeds, Where are you?
I suggest you get this checked out, that doesn't sound normal, and which experts say it a sign if an earthquake? How would that to cause humans to have nosebleeds?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

wherebouts r u located?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

An alignment is when three points or more are in a position so that a straight line can be drawn between them, intersecting with each point in 3d space.

There were no such alignments with the comet on the dates of the earthquakes. It is a total fiction.

The "tool" that the people who claimed that there was an alignment used was a JPL Labs Java animation which is hardly accurate in the first place.

If they had bothered to rotate the plane of the simulation they would have seen that the apparent alignment only works from one viewpoint because the planets and the comet are NOT all on one two dimensional plane.

Additionally, I live in New Zealand and here we are about 12 hours ahead of GMT.

It is already the 10th of May here.

This absolutely blows out of the water the magical dates when these prophecies are supposed to happen because at any one instant there are several different dates happening around the planet.
edit on 9/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

most people who say "let the destruction begin, let society burn" are bored middle class citizens that don't realize the true horror of war.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I would say the period between Sep 27th to November 11th will be a major trial for mankind when Elenin plus the other comets arrive.

But now that I saw this Nostradamus prophecy I realize this date 11th of May is a hot candidate too for a megaquake - especially since Master Li once before verified the legacy of Nostradamus prophecy concerning July 1999 when the persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners started in China - just like Nostradamus predicted it would.

Wait and see.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I declare that I predict an earth quake shall happen within 3 days of 11th may.
A mega-quake at that in America.
I get the prediction first hand. =D

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I am not doubting the earthquake part. But if your getting the alignment of elenin information from the jpl applet, it warns to not use the data that way, as it is 2d, and your viewing it from one angle. If you could view from a cross cut, you would see that elenin is not on the same plane as the earth, so there is no real alignment. And during the chile and NV and Japan earthquakes, the comet was billions of miles away. we align with our moon all the time, and it doesnt cause mass earthquakes.

I just dont understand why people think comets have this mystical power to cause earthquakes, there are larger asteroids that come closer to earth, and i never hear anyone saying they are casuing earthquakes.

Again, if your family has a history of nosebleeds and earthquakes, i believe you. I totally do not doubt an earthquake may happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join