It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

@Gaussq - this treat is safe now. Please do NOT see me as attacking you.

I do have a long history with Monsieur Nostradamus - now going for 30 years; starting in the day long before there was an internet. At that time I learned a bit of French just for his sake but now my French is quite rusted as in almost lost between all the other languages I have to deal with.

I noticed a few remarks on this tread and would like to address them - just to give pointers and possible clarity.

Now the conventional Astrology is using a period called Taurus based on much older Greek astrology and therein the period of Taurus is set to be fixed between 21 April and 20 May. The 20th day of Taurus would be 10/11 May 2011. 20th of Taurus: When we pin his date, should it be Astronomical or Astrological?

Should we consider the Precession of the Equinoxes? For practical purposes astronomers are using the average of 12 constellations (based on Greek) each from 21 to 20 of next month. In Astronomy this is incorrect because some constellation periods are much longer and some much shorter. Now the variable is very confusing. To the best of my knowledge of M. Nostradamus - he was using Astrological terms to explain - BUT he was using correct Astronomical calculations.

He had his own Astrological instrument made, and today I wish so dearly I could get my hands on those rings and balls - just for a few seconds to see how he scaled/plotted the periods of the Zodiac.

The complete cycle through the equinoxes takes near 25,920 years. Thus each 864 years the sun will rise in the previous constellation. Nostradamus lived 500 years ago, so from his view the sunrise will be a good 60% earlier, placing it in Gemini.

Now my personal view is that regardless of the time, we should look at the date when the sun is 2/3 of the way through the constellation of Taurus - today that will place the date at about 21/22 May. I will have to run a serious plot on this - so I only estimate here!

For this reason alone I am very happy to this treat to awaken my stupid brain. If something is going to happen in this next month where a Great Theatre will fall - then we will at last be able to determine which form of Astronomy/Astrology date he was using!

The Great Theatre: No I doubt Sydney, Hollywood or any other modern day building. I would be something that he knew or would understand. I would place my bet on the Colosseum in Rome, alternatively it could be a sports arena. Very possibly near and volcano that might errupt or could also be something similar to 911.

Quatrain 9:83 reads:
Sol vingt de Taurus si fort de terre trembler,
Le grand theatre remply ruinera:
L'air, ciel & terre obscurcir & troubler,
Lors l'infidelle Dieu & saincts voguera.

Sun 20th of Taurus so strong Earth tremble
The Grand theatre filled ruined:
The air, sky and Earth obscured and troubled/confused
Then Non-Christian (Also non-Muslim, but from Nost. he referred to Christian) God and holies will invoke

It could mean: On the 20th day of Taurus there will be an earthquake and a large theatre filled will be ruined. The air will be full of dust while non-Christians will invoke God and saints.

Me personally I would say there will be a Muslim based terrorist attack on a major event located in a large theater, which will be on the 20th day of Taurus.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
No, not near any nuclear plants and my wife brought it up during the weekend as something very strange and worrisome that really botherred her, and she is psychic too...

I do have a feeling of imminent disaster and I know a few people here in Thialand that stated the same in past few days. I did (proven) make statements as to this being happening this coming two weeks 10-24 May with 13/14 as core dates. As for earthquake; it is possible but I lean more towards another kind of disaster. I do not expect major Geophysical disasters until September/October this year.
edit on 9/5/2011 by Aromaz because: Spelling

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

A Super moon does not happen all at once. the moon gets closer to the earth until it's closest point is reached and then it starts moving away again. All I know is that when the news about the Super Moon was announced, experts were saying that people were on the web suggesting that the closeness of the moon could cause EQ's and that it was all nonesense., and THEN Japan happened. It may of course be just a coincidence but....???

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

You are right. It is not applicable to this, but often the allignment 'prophets' are referring to is the vissible allignment in the night sky as seen from Earth. As for Elenin - no that is not possible because it is not vissible yet, maybe in October. However it is an interesting occurrance to see these 2-D allignments did have a link; curiously only.

Comets are not the destruction; but I do think they are 'time-keepers' or as the original meanings reflect "Messengers of God"

By the way of interest - Elenin's orbit is not really that far off from our solar system's plane, maybe 4 degrees?
Have a look again, this is the 3-D JPL: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 9/5/2011 by Aromaz because: Add

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
That it shall fill and ruin the great theatre;

Originally posted by GaussqThen we have the Italian deceased scientist causing panic in Rome today because of his prediction that Rome would be destroyed on May 11th 2011.

So the theatre is The Colosseum in Rome, Italy then?
That made me think:

What if there is an earthquake in Rome and it triggers an eruption from the volcano Etna in the south of the country?
That is the very volcano which Edgar Cayce predicted should start the great earthchanges by erupting violently.

So basically, both Nostradamus and Cayce could be in on this prediction which makes it even more scary!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by triplemmm

What i am saying is that the "Super" Moon reached its perigee (closest) on March 19th. japan earthquake was March 11th. So why would it cause an earthquake when it wasn't at perigree? and why didn' tit cause one after perigree?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Please do read the text well:
Nostradamus does not say Earthquake, he says Tremble of the Earth. If it is for instance a big bomb that would also cause a tremble. Contemplating this issue for past few hours tent to rather lean towards a terrorist attack with big explosion. Considering the Bin Laden situation that just lends more to terror - for now and present.

On the other side: Etna is a matter of concern but tha tis far from Rome.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Nose bleeding? Word, I wonder if you live by me? If my nose bleeds I'll be back to let ya know ;lol: I hope no quake comes anyone's way. We've all had enough

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

ok. i've seen several people ask for your location and you never gave. you responded to other posts but nver these.

so i'll ask you this time: where do you live?

edit on 5/9/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I agree... a general vicinity or state would help, example: eastern part of ______

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
reply to post by Gaussq

Elenin has nothing to do with our earthquakes. and even if it did, why would an alignment with Uranus do anything to us?

I am not saying there will not be an earthquake, there are earthquakes every day, but i am saying that the comet elenin has nothing to do with our plate tetonics.

so incredibly arrogant....you cannot possibly claim to know all the factors involved in "plate tectonics" and whether or not astrological positioning have anything to do with it, and any scientist who claims to KNOW such, is as full of themselves as it gets.

The amount of variables involved in plate tectonics and earthquakes is what keeps science from fully being able to predict them in any consistent and coherent fashion...and yet here you are claiming you know WHAT DOESN'T cause them?

Saying you know what doesn't cause them inherently implies that you know what DOES cause them....so please enlighten us all as to what exactly does cause earthquakes and how that information can be used to predict them?

If you cannot predict them with any accuracy then you must admit...you have absolutely no idea what causes them...so lets just skip the text book lesson on earthquakes/plate tectonics and admit we know nothing about what causes them...it really is that simple.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Some similar thread for alignments i made not long time ago, btw nice thread !!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The sun has just started waking up again as well. Link Which could mean some heavy solar activity. There are so many possibilities that trying to nail anything down is a fools errand. We will wait and see...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

To trigger earthquakes it requires a force similar to the force of an explosion of millions of tons of TNT.

Only one nuclear device, out of all that have been detonated, has been large enough (the Tsar Bomba) to trigger a seismic event.

To expect that a small comet, 22 million miles away, is likely to have any noticeable effect on plate techtonics is not entirely a well reasoned argument.

It does not require that we know everything about comets or plate techtonics to predict something so obvious.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

With regards to the nose-bleeds reported here by people, do any of you know your blood type?

Interesting thread yesterday bout a decoded threat message regarding negative blood types

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by Sly1one

To trigger earthquakes it requires a force similar to the force of an explosion of millions of tons of TNT.

Only one nuclear device, out of all that have been detonated, has been large enough (the Tsar Bomba) to trigger a seismic event.

To expect that a small comet, 22 million miles away, is likely to have any noticeable effect on plate techtonics is not entirely a well reasoned argument.

It does not require that we know everything about comets or plate techtonics to predict something so obvious.

I would argue it isn't so "obvious" as you put it. I am not saying that I know either way for sure I'm just saying that I do not believe nor have confidence in the science at this point to correctly determine what factors are involved in tectonic events. Science needs to account for the variables they cannot quantify. The nature of variables implies the unknown and because there is an "unknown" a solid conclusion thus cannot be made and this is by science own rules...

Saying that Elenin cannot cause an earthquake is a statement of conclusion...and based on the scientific process that conclusion cannot justifiably be made. The best anyone can say is "based on current scientific knowledge we know jack sh**. about what causes all earthquakes."

Just to clarify again my argument is NOT that Elenin WILL do anything it is that those who claim they know it will NOT do anything cannot rightfully claim they know it will not without ignoring tons of variables.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
The sun has just started waking up again as well. Link Which could mean some heavy solar activity. There are so many possibilities that trying to nail anything down is a fools errand. We will wait and see...

I was surprised to see this statement from you, because it is true and one of my almost hourly checlist is the solar activity. Somehow in the past NASA did not give much on solar activity, so I checked your link. Very interesting - Especially the COSMIC RADIATION table. I did not know NASA ever published such - then I saw "Cosmic Ray Station in Moscow" Ohh yeh, that makes sence; The Russians 'forced' the hand of NASA by releasing such info!

The activities on the sun is still very low, below average in fact and in past four days it was almost "Flat Line". Our group are keeping an eye on the new develloping sunspot and do expect it will release some big CME's because of build-up pressure.
edit on 9/5/2011 by Aromaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
reply to post by Gaussq

Elenin has nothing to do with our earthquakes. and even if it did, why would an alignment with Uranus do anything to us?

I am not saying there will not be an earthquake, there are earthquakes every day, but i am saying that the comet elenin has nothing to do with our plate tetonics.

Meh, it's a stretch to say one way or the other for either side bud. I know you are crazed with all this Elenin stuff but I don't think you can say for sure there not related.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thanks for the post. That was interesting. Hope it is not a warning but nobody who reads it can say
they did not get the scoop ahead of time if something does happen.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

i know im suppose to have a long comment, but dude, your freaking me out. ive just been waiting for this for 4 years. now that its finally here, and i dont find out until 2 days before. ive been watching, and telling people...and they just dont want to hear it. i feel bad for people who have been on a diet. i tell people im not interested in dieting, ill lose weight when im starving.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join