It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahhhh Crap! (Non-predictive dream)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
So I divorced in October of last year, separated since April..

I had a dream last night that she was in, she grabbed my face and screamed at me "why cant you realize I still love you, you idiot?"

Now, I feel fine about this, I like being single again (she took away my ability to have female friends)

1) I know I should probably see a therapist about it, instead of asking an internet forum
2) what does this mean? Why did I dream this? (I know its not because its how SHE feels
3) Why did I wake up so sad?

thanks ATS

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Not sure man. Usually when you dream of someone, you've been thinking of them recently. There may be more to it, but maybe you're not over the relationship yet? Hence the feeling sad?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jewston

you are everybody in your dreams. so your mind put the image of her over yourself and told you that she still loves you which means surprise, surprise you in fact still love her i know weird huh.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
ack, you guys both suck!

or not.. Who knows.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewston
ack, you guys both suck!

or not.. Who knows.
look it up for your self this is what is says about your dream. To dream that you did not break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend, suggests that you are still in denial about the break-up. Your mind may not have accepted the notion that the relationship is over. heres the link dreammoods.com... I guessing the answer you did want was yeah bro shes still into you it must be a sign.
edit on 9-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Lol, nah man.. the answer I am looking for isnt she still wants me. Ive moved on, dumped, been dumped since her.. I just want to hear Im not crazy is all

top topics

join