It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bungling fools?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Ok I don't actually have a theory here, just some nagging questions that hopefully the smart people here on ATS have some ideas about.
OBL, whatever you choose to believe about when and how he died we are confronted with the strange frenzy following the big announcement by Obama. Frankly I have lost count of how many different versions of events have come out of the mouths of various members of the of the current US administration.
1) If the whole event was 'made up' to some degree or another I would have expected there to be a 'script' all of these people would have been given to keep the story straight. (you and friends ever cook up something to tell parents to cover doing something off limits?)
2) We all know that the observers of events will walk away with different understandings. Eye witnesses of traffic accidents generally tell slightly different stories. But the tales on this one are way beyond that - its more like 3 people saw an accident and one says its was planes, one says boats and one claims UFOs.

This leaves me with 2 choices -
1) they are a bunch of bungling fools, not as bright as a bunch HS kids sneaking off to a party
2) There is purpose behind it, deliberate confusion.

Personally I like #1 - the mighty powers that be have feet of clay after all. But 2 is certainly possible, I just can't see the 'why' of it.
Any ideas? Something I missed?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hindsight being an exact science means that one day you will be able to look back at these times and probably understand what was going on.

One thing we do know is the art of juggling takes a lot of practice and it’s not easy to keep lots of items up in the air at the same time, it’s so easy to drop the ball.

Mr Obama has given you lots of balls to juggle recently hasn’t he?
There may be some individuals who can keep track of the various issues and come to correct conclusions but those same individuals will have a devil of a job revealing the multiple truths to others who are finding it difficult to keep up with just two balls never mind the rest….and then there are the opposing views to debate

Consider.

Birth certificate…lets all argue about that (and here’s a layered one to get the first ball up there)…discuss

Libya….. Al-Qaeda are on our side (and we are supplying them with weapons?) discuss…..

The federal reserve….discuss

TSA molestation of little six year old girls….

Civil liberties under attack…..

Bin Laden died years ago….

Bin laden died last week…..

Bin laden was unarmed…..

Here’s a video of Bin Laden…..(no it’s not, it’s a fake)…discuss….

9th circuit court case to hear about Obama’s legal right to be in office….

I’m sure this list could grow if you put your minds to it and as if does you’ll get a better picture of the futility of trying to keep up with the thing and be hard pushed to decide which item deserves the most thought.
But it’s just accidental, coincidental isn’t it.

So while you’re all fiddling about with this lot, we’ll be over here doing the business and finding more balls for you to juggle.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

Chett the reason for the chaos in their propaganda script is that one network accidentally dropped the ball and posted a little tidbit about it 3 days before everyone else heard about it. From there on they knew they #ed up and had to go with it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by chiptrim

Okay that's certainly a valid point, it is on purpose simply because it makes the ball a lot more slippery. As a general rule when something 'big' like this goes down I start looking around to see what the other hand is doing. And it's easy enough to see the excuse for yet more TSA, and that parts of the Patriot Act are close to sunset ...but the confusion factor is/was pretty confusing.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Well that idea just confirms it is by script ..so what we have a bunch in White House that can't read? I love thinking they are this dumb, but I suspect that's what they want some of us to think.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I think you are mistaking their idiocy, for their perception of American people as idiots.

They changed the script because they didn't want to portray the handful of men slain as brave warriors shooting from the roof tops and then engaging in a firefight with our elite soldiers. They decided to completely rewrite the events to show us as being a dominant force quickly eliminating the threat.

It's just a matter of posturing, and they truly think they can do this without any backlash from the mindless drones.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
and they truly think they can do this without any
backlash from the mindless drones.

hahahahaha

just wait til the masses wake up a lil more

I have a feeling their only future green zone
will be off-planet.

Front page story on CNN right now is
Pakistan to investigate the compound.

If there is no DNA match found for OBL,
it is ALL over. It'll be funny watching rats
abandon ship

edit on 5/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ha, ha - nice thread. It's not hard to see what's going on. First, they want to 'overwhelm' the system with so many different versions of different issues so that people can pick and choose which stories they want to believe, if they take the time to pay any attention at all. Then, based on what people individually choose, they can debate endlessly whatever viewpoint they've adopted based on the story they've heard or accepted, very rarely do people get any closer to the truth by taking this approach, but simply become more entrenched in their own limited viewpoints. It's well known, that people will rarely prioritize the importance or significance of a news story, they'll usually latch onto the latest one that they've become aware of. Yes, it's deliberate, although some is due to either a lack of, or miscommunication between various departments within the government and the news media, however, most are deliberately contrived and controlled. The reason is simple - the Truth will set you free - and believe me, that's the last thing they want people to know. Predominately, they utilize the instillation of anger and fear in order to divide and conquer the people so that they can sell the idea that the government needs to monitor, invade and control all aspects of a citizens life, and that is the bottom line of what they're really up to, believe it or not.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well the divide and conquer idea certainly fits. Plenty of different versions provide for lots of small splinter groups of 'believers' to argue with each other. Of course to those that are paying attention it mostly makes them look like a useless bunch of buffoons. Maybe we had best be careful not to underestimate them on that basis.

new topics

top topics

join