It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone with EAR Implants?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If you think you have an alien impant, ESPECIALLY in your ear, please reply to this thread with your story and any photo(s) you have of the object under your skin, or pics if you cut the object out yourself!

I took a picture of a could cloaked UFO hovering over Downtown LA on August 18, 2010. The next morning I woke up with a swollen right ear. The swelling went away very quickly, in about 2 hours, and when it was gone there were TWO hard objects in my right ear! The first in my lobe where an earring typically goes (I never had earrings by the way) is horizontal and bar shaped, about the size of a grain of rice. The second is in the upper part of my ear and is a tiny round ball.

I will take pics of my ear soon and post it, but I wanetd to see how many other people have similar stories of waking up with junk in their ear, or toher parts of your body even.

Here is the pic of the object I took hover over DTLA and the catalyst for my ear implants:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

How about you take pictures of the debris you claim fell out of your ear, instead of a cloud please.

Besides that I actually believe this could become a pretty cool thread, so I'll flag it anyways.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hey that cloaked UFO looks strangely like one of those cloud formations that seem to attract an extraordinary amount of attention!

A little bit defeating of the purpose of being cloaked I say.

Silly aliens.

Using lenticular clouds like they're sky chams... *coh*

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Seems to me it is a great way to hide in plain sight
People like you will work hard to convince everyone "It's just a cloud", while believes will say "Its a disguised UFO", but since they cannot see what is really hidden there, that is as far as it goes.

The Military cannot dispatch planes to check it out as it would make them look silly chasing a cloud while at the same time acknowledging that there IS something to look at.

So yeah a perfect cover

Sorry no metal in my ears though

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy
If you think you have an alien impant, ESPECIALLY in your ear, please reply to this thread with your story and any photo(s) you have of the object under your skin, or pics if you cut the object out yourself!

I took a picture of a could cloaked UFO hovering over Downtown LA on August 18, 2010. The next morning I woke up with a swollen right ear. The swelling went away very quickly, in about 2 hours, and when it was gone there were TWO hard objects in my right ear! The first in my lobe where an earring typically goes (I never had earrings by the way) is horizontal and bar shaped, about the size of a grain of rice. The second is in the upper part of my ear and is a tiny round ball.

I will take pics of my ear soon and post it, but I wanetd to see how many other people have similar stories of waking up with junk in their ear, or toher parts of your body even.

Here is the pic of the object I took hover over DTLA and the catalyst for my ear implants:

interesting Thread, and right up my ally!! Yes, I'm 90% positive I have a implant in my right inner ear canal.possibly proven by a medical exam by the military I had at one time, back in 76-77, which was odd since it was 'kinda' sudden, like it was announced suddenly on a Sunday during morning formation that EVERYONE was going to have a med exam, ears, nose, throat, height & weight & eyes.

I've posted this in multiple threads before but, can't find them.

As I was being examined by a medical E-4, if got to my ears and said, "ok Sarge, let me look in your right ear really quick" A couple of secs later he looked at me and said.. " you feel ok ?? I said.."yea.. why?"

E-4; "nothing, just needed to know."

Me: "anything wrong?"

E-4: "no, can you hear ok out of your right ear?"

Me: "yea, why"

E-4: "you've got a black spot in your ear canal, dunno what it is, think it's just dirt but, not sure. Hang on, need to get the Major over here"

I was WT*~! Major~!! *glup!*.. So a full Major comes over, looks in my ear and then looks at the E-4 then checks it again. "what do you make of it sir?" E-4 says. Major is looking at it again, and then just stops and walks away! I was like, what??!! I look at the E-4, as if to say .. what's going on? ! He looks at me quickly and shrugs and turns to catch up to him.

They're about a good 15ft away, far enough where I can hear what they're talking about but, the E-4 asks the Major a question I'm assuming and the Major turns toward him quickly and points his finger at him and the E-4 nods sharply and the Major walks away.

I said.."wow.. what was that all about!"

Spec; "hmmmm..nothing i guess..." Then he takes a wooden Q-tip and begins to swab my ear and scraps my ear canal!! I pull back and he said he was sorry but, he thought he might try to see if that black spot would come out. I get up and look at the E-4 with a scowl and say.. "we done here?!" He nods and I leave.

4 hours later, back at home, I feel something warm on my ear, it's blood, running out of my right ear~!! 4 hours later~!! I immediately call my Commander at home, and tell him what happened. He said he thought I should go to the ER ASAP, but it was my call. I hang up, go to the bathroom, clean the rest of the blood off my ear, and ....wala... no more blood.. period.. just stopped.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This might as well be a cloaked UFO!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

top topics

join