It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still No Real Proof OBL Died in US raid in Pakistan city of Abbottabad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I dont know how anyone else feels ,, Many are agreeing that OBL is in fact dead according to Obama and Officials.
I am so confussed .. But I half belive he is dead. Although I dont believe a lot of the information our President and Officals say is true. I just can't believe that we landed in Pakistan pre- dawn and no Pakistan police were alerted or MIllitary .. I guess thats one of my bigest complaints ... then supposedly there were informants Pakistan informants and if this is true then the Pakistani president has no clue as to whats going on in his own country ??? Still there is no real justifiable proof that OBL is dead .. anyone have some real clues to post declasified information?? anything that is Official a document stamped,,,,???? This would have to come I would say from the CIA or WH give us something to believe...
edit on 12/5/11 by masqua because: replaced Caps in title

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

There is also no proof that he hasn't been dead for awhile. All this confusion about the original story is deliberate and I'm amazed how many people don't even ask for any proof and just accept it.

UBL's death was a political card and they've decided to use it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I saw osama kissing santa clause. Osama is not dead, osama is not real... Osama is as real as the boogieman, thats what he is.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i imagine we will need to send 10 birthers (with the highest clearence available) to washington to be able to monitor EVERYTHING done by Obama, as NOTHING done by this administration is the truth.

oh, but i forgot...those people would be fake too, right?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
there is proof, it's just been kept from public view. the DNA match was reported to show the chances it was someone other than UBL is 1 in 14,000,000,000,000. I'd say that's proof.

to say it's a hoax is putting forth the theory that the US gov't, navy seals, his neighbors, his wives, his daughter, the taliban, AQ, and hezbollah are all in it together. I know around here that isn't a stretch, but of course there is no real proof he DIDN"T die 5/1 in abbottabad either

simple fact is there are around 150 people that know the truth, and they feel they don't need to prove it any further

considering all the organizations that would love to humiliate the US and prove UBL died before 5/1 or is still alive you have to admit the effort so far is underwhelming to say the least

oh, and people who pay thier mortgage fanning the conspiracy fires don't count for that last category, I'm talking AQ, taliban, hamas, hezbollah, rush limbaugh

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

That is why My mind is only half believing he is dead .. I wont believe anything til we get real proof other wise I tag them wih being niothinng but BullCrap.. Enough with the conflicting stories , so it's time for them President and Officials to start spitting out the truth.
I am not going to accept all of this just on their word ,, I don't think a lot of people are but til then were waiting
In fact I was hoping at least one of the Senators would come forward an demand some truth .. or to straighten out all of these conflicting stories but oh no it seems they dont want to even get involved at all. So what gives I have heard some rebuttla to this from the tea party as to how they think its a bit wishy washy ,, on WISN talk radio thre is Rush, Hanity and Mark L. they all feel this is a big mess and dont feel the truth has been told.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
there is proof, it's just been kept from public view. the DNA match was reported to show the chances it was someone other than UBL is 1 in 14,000,000,000,000. I'd say that's proof.

to say it's a hoax is putting forth the theory that the US gov't, navy seals, his neighbors, his wives, his daughter, the taliban, AQ, and hezbollah are all in it together. I know around here that isn't a stretch, but of course there is no real proof he DIDN"T die 5/1 in abbottabad either

simple fact is there are around 150 people that know the truth, and they feel they don't need to prove it any further

considering all the organizations that would love to humiliate the US and prove UBL died before 5/1 or is still alive you have to admit the effort so far is underwhelming to say the least

oh, and people who pay thier mortgage fanning the conspiracy fires don't count for that last category, I'm talking AQ, taliban, hamas, hezbollah, rush limbaugh

Theres proof but it's just being kept a secret an away from the public hmm but they can release statements to the media and turn around and change their stories ok thats a good way for anyone not to doubt anything they tell us . The Navy Seals dont have a real voice in this at all,, if it has its been really minimal they messed up big time,, they may begood at fighting but not good at explaining

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Theres proof but it's just being kept a secret an away from the public hmm but they can release statements to the media and turn around and change their stories ok thats a good way for anyone not to doubt anything they tell us . The Navy Seals dont have a real voice in this at all,, if it has its been really minimal they messed up big time,, they may begood at fighting but not good at explaining

Personally, I'm wondering why they can't provide the DNA evidence to the public as well as the agency that completed the testing. I can ALMOST buy the national security reason for not releasing photos, etc, but why not the DNA evidence. If it is so good, then make it public and let other experts review the information.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
OBama & Officals have Pakistani leader under Fire

and I knew this was going to happen .. I just knew that they were going to go after Pakistan for these reasons--- Either our Intelligence has confiscated some information linking OBL to paying his way through silence??? I am really confussed = the US said they had Pakistan Informants whom were giving or tipping us information .. what these were also informents against their own country ????? oh geez this really gets deep

Is this all surfacing because these informants want the rewward ???? but first they have to prove it ?? id be saying hey look we got you OBL --so enough now give us our 25 million hand it over

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm going to repeat this again for all the "Sheeple" as you guys like to refer them as. If OBL/UBL were in Pakistan do you honestly think the USA would let Pakistan off that easy. There was obviously communication between both governments which would explain how 3-4 Apaches + a possible classified helicopter were able to fly in, shoot, blow up, and capture without local police and military intervening.

They obviously didn't have permission to enter the airspace/location. If I were giving money/aid to another country and found out they were harboring a "supposed criminal" you better believe I'd cut them off and have them investigated. I believe if this were true then there would be tons of accusations going around on both parts. The operation took 40 minutes supposedly. Do you honestly think that for those 40 minutes the military wasn't summoned/had no clue?

I think the best thing for people to do is show up at one of Obama's re-election campaigns and bring these questions up in public and in person. It would be totally unscripted and the worse that can happen is you will be tasered. Bring a friend with you with a secret camera recording the event. I guarantee you that footage won't air on national tv.
edit on 9-5-2011 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I knew it ..a lonGawd g I had a funny feeling leaders keep body parts read this ..

Egypt offered arm of al-Qaeda number two's brother as DNA evidence

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I couldnt belive my eyes when I read this article ,, exchanging body parts to prove DNA .

I have had a stong feeling that US kept the body of UBL geesh wonder if they pay for these body parts thats like ewwwww,,,
Mr. President Sir um do you happen to have a finger from so and so we need to do a DNA today
Other person: Oh yes we have a finger for you um that will be $1000.. we will send it out special delivery tommorrow ..

new topics

top topics

join