It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Canada!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hey everyone, how's it going?

I've been a lurker here for a couple weeks, and I've got to say I've extremly impressed with everything here... So I'm throwing my hat into the ring

I'm originally from the States, but I came up here to Canada to live with my wonderful girlfriend. I've lived in Oregon, California, Washington, Colorado, Kentucky and Germany.

I joined the US Army when I was 17 (right after 9-11) as a tanker (what a mistake that was). Did basic at Fort Knox, and did a year and a half long tour in Germany before I decided I didn't like the way the US was headed.

I told them I was crazy, got an honorable discharge... And here I am

Anyways, just thought this would be a good place to make my first post on this site, and also thought it'd be nice to share a little about myself.

Hope I'm not coming off as incoherant... It's 1:40 AM here. LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Nice job on the discharge, I'm surprised that actually worked.

Welcome to ATS. Are there any particular topics that drew you to this website?

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well, ever since the army, I've been paying alot more attention to how the government operates.

Being around people who, by law, aren't allowed to mention certain things sort of gets your ears perked up for things that the US doesn't want you to know.... Especially about 9-11.

It seems that these Titor like prophecies are coming faster and faster, and the events prophesized (sp?) are coming quicker and quicker.... So it makes you wonder what's up.

I've always been interested in time travel, UFOs, alternative power, etc., but the government coverups of 9-11 are what really peaked my interest.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well Heggy, glad you're aboard. Trod some of the same roads as you. I'm Canadian but I've been through Wash., Oreg., and Calif. IN JUNE. Damn that was HOT. Anyways, check out BTS as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hello, Heggy!
Welcome from a Southern neighbor! Thanks for signing up and stepping forward to say hi. I look forward to your contributions and opinions. It sounds like you have some good experiences to share, and you have a lot of interests that are discussed on the boards. See you around!

FCL's (Frequently Clicked Links)...These might help you out, but if you don't see what you need, u2u me or someone else. We will help if we can.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Thanks guys

This place is pretty much what I've been looking for since I started getting interested in these sorts of things (My first time seeing Back To The Future is what started it all :lol

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hi Heggy,welcome.

Isn't that the essence of the book Catch 22 ?

That if the army is driving you mad then that proves that you're just more sane ?

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS, enjoy your stay!

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS TheHeggy

See you around soon and take care.

Tempest

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ats TheHeggy,

if you need anything send me a u2u