It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we alone ? Wiki leaks is our best hope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Unless either
1 they land
2 our goverments tell us what they think ? Even If they don't know
3 we get a signal
4 some1 builds a space craft and finds out what's out there ! Then

5 our best hope is a hacker or a wikileaks ,, but again If our goverments have any information .

Well with option 1.2.3 and 4 not looking good , it looks to me either it's option 5 or not in our lifetime folks .

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ukcitizen
Unless either
1 they land
3 we get a signal

5 our best hope is a hacker or a wikileaks ,, but again If our goverments have any information .

Well with option 1.2.3 and 4 not looking good , it looks to me either it's option 5 or not in our lifetime folks .

er question: was this a productive post in the slightest?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk

Unless either
1 they land
3 we get a signal

er question: was this a productive post in the slightest?

I thought it was productive. It demonstrates how pop culture and current events drive the thought processes of so many people. Wikileaks, of course, has nothing to do with UFOs or aliens, and only tangentially to do with conspiracy theories in general. But because it's been in the news recently, it is suddenly capable of discovering truth about UFOs.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
In that case, wikileaks needs to pull their finger out...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
wikileaks is just part of the Psy-Op
of the NWO.

The NWO wants to show the world just how
bad and evil the current system is.

So it shares all the bad things man
is doing wrong and highlights man's
mistakes in the press. It creates a
resentment to the status quo.

Only when we have had enough
and turn to the NWO for the solution
will wikileaks dry up like dust in the
wind. By that time our fate has been
sealed.

it's goal is not to oust the current corrupt government
but only to show it's flaws so you will seek the
solution they provide.

wikileaks: mission accomplished

edit on 5/8/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i wouldnt count on wikileaks to disclose anything to do with ufo's. they would of released it already if they had anything. im not sure wikileaks has anyhing ground breaking, they like to pipe up every now and again and say "we got files on this" and "thats only the tip of the iceberg" but nothing ever comes of anything.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You talk about the NWO as if it's an actual entity... as if it is a fully operational organization....

Care to elaborate?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ukcitizen

Im open minded on weather they exsist or not , but I'm fed up of the waiting game ,,, I'm ready to know the truth . The day can't come soon enough ,, I hope that sum1 will find out for us as the goverments don't like talking about it . Why ?!?!?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
You talk about the NWO as if it's an actual entity... as if it is a fully operational organization....
Care to elaborate?

It is an entity.

It is evil incarnate.
The evil that lies within man itself.

It is evil men who have turned their
backs on their creator.

The fallen one has multiplied and he dwells
within the hearts and souls of the truly weak.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Im open minded on weather they exsist or not , but I'm fed up of the waiting game ,,, I'm ready to know the truth . The day can't come soon enough ,, I hope that sum1 will find out for us as the goverments don't like talking about it . Why ?!?!?

there has already been disclosure.
God has given us the tools to
figure this out on our own.

Those who still seek disclosure
are the ones not listening.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Even if documents came out and proved UFO's were real it would not matter.....

Short of a UFO landing on a skeptics head I don't know what else can prove it to them.

I saw my first and only UFO with my girlfriend on March 6th, 2009 at 6:06 pm central time.....

Its still something we don't really share with people because it makes them look at you like your crazy......but it still amazes me that what we saw was identical to the classic UFO story of a blueish whitish beam on the ground. The actual craft was triangular and trying to be invisible or clear.....then it just left, anyone could of saw it and easily missed it.....still cant believe how I never heard anyone else who saw it, and it was near a highway......People just need to start looking up more

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I know this sound like a real horns-in attitude,

but, regardless of whether Wikileaks grants us some amazing new info ,for me the world is in such a horrible state, I don't actually want to think of some fleet of aliens bearing down on our world. Give us a break!

I think perhaps people are a bit too optimistic about aliens, isn't it usual for the most powerful civilisation to absorb or enslave the weaker one? Hyperthetically for some, although we assume they went away, the Annanaki were here for this planet's gold. We are supposedly a hybrid between something like homo habilis and an Annanaki. They interfered with our natural evolution. That benefitted them, but did it really benefit us looking at ourselves today?

If they came back, what would happen to us this time and would it be bye-bye gold? Would they want some other precious metal and would they find us in need of further 'modification?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Until Cthulu lands on the white house lawn and holds an interview with Oprah, it's not happening. Or some crazy doctor who fan takes a picture of a TARDIS in flight. Not happening, even though I want it too.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If they make contact I hopes it 9am on a Monday so I don't have to go to work ,, but if my lifes going well there probaly land on a bank holiday just to piss me off

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
Even if documents came out and proved UFO's were real it would not matter.....

There are TONS of official documents posted on official websites that ABSOLUTELY PROVE that UFO's are real

Short of a UFO landing on a skeptics head I don't know what else can prove it to them.

A UFO cannot land on anything... perhaps an Alien Spacecraft could land

I saw my first and only UFO ...
The actual craft was triangular...

So which was it a UFO or an actual craft?
See the problem yet?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
That benefitted them, but did it really benefit us looking at ourselves today?

Hmmm I dunno... I can see an improvement

Before:

After:

edit on 8-5-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ha! Ha! that cheered me up.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wikileaks has never been an unbiased source of information. I can't find the page right now, but the archived page on archive.org shows the slams that Wikileaks made against ET/UFO believers.

replay.web.archive.org...://__._/wiki/Media/Wikileaks_and_UFOs

UFO investigators, grasping at straws to remain (or become) relevant might get a chance with the new Wikileaks momentum.

Wikileaks, as outlined by Scott Bradner in Network World [Page 41, 1/22/07], is a collaboration that provides an “uncensorable Wikipedia for untraceable mass document-leaking and analysis.”

The broadside, supported by 1.2 million documents already, will “avoid legal attacks, at least in the West, by initially focusing on ‘non-Western authoritarian regimes” Bradner writes.

Bradner’s colleague at Network World, Paul McNamara, sees Wikileaks as a horrible idea [Page 42, same issue] because it will allow “Chinese dissident[s and] the disgruntled/recently fired nincompoop” to post material anonymously, without anyone checking the veracity of their contribution.

For ufologists, that lonely, usually inept group of investigators, the idea that someone in government, abroad or here, eventually, might disclose the cover-up about UFOs that they contend is rampant, and can do so anonymously, should come as heaven-sent, now that UFOs have been put on the backburner for almost every normal person in the United States, despite the recent O’Hare “sighting.”

In the UFO community, any material, no matter how bizarre or imaginary, is grist for study, and ongoing debate(s). The subject matter, UFOs, doesn’t rely on truth-seeking as such; it subsists on the basis of rumor and the scantiest information extant, no matter how loony that information is.

Wikileaks, like Wikipedia, is ideal for prolonging the idea that UFOs have been captured and some governments of the world have kept that information to themselves.

Maybe someone, somewhere, will disclose the documents that prove, once and for all, that the mythology of alien visitation and their downed flying saucers are facts held in abeyance by those in power, for nefarious (or other arcane) reasons.

We bet the UFO crowd will go gaga once they hear about this new Wiki thrust. They need something, anything, to keep their delusion alive.

posted by RRRGroup at Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I personally don't hold any hope of the subject of alien visitation to planet earth ever becoming anything more than it is now during our lifetimes, but if you put your hopes into Wikileaks you're going to find yourself quite disappointed.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
It is an entity.

It is evil incarnate.
The evil that lies within man itself.

It is evil men who have turned their
backs on their creator.

The fallen one has multiplied and he dwells
within the hearts and souls of the truly weak.

Okaaaaaayyyyy

*Steps quietly back out of the thread*

Nicely put though.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Well.. I really dont know .. but I find it difficult how wikileaks works...and how it's funded!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join