It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
OK, i have been following the threads here for a while. I have always been one to look a little deeper into things. And over the past 7 or 8 years I have read around on the internet in regard to conspiracy theories. This is my first ever post,

Primarily I have focused around the NWO and other similar ideas. My thoughts are somewhat skeptical on the matter. But if I myself, was part of a ruling elite as dictated in the scheme of things there are several things that i Would hold of the utmost importance. These are military security, food production, education and evolution

With or without the influence of an elite "banking class", Is the human race really free at all? I believe that the current state of capitalism mixed with excessive consumerism will keep the majority of the populous entertained for the next couple of decades. Remember, there are none more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.

Ok to the point of my post. If it is so that we are being controlled, and manipulated by a corporate elite they at least believed that what they are doing is good for the human race. Because, if the succeed in enslaving the human race they will miss out upon valuable scientific research and development.

Ok. This is where it may get a little weird. The elite, right, will need certain levels of normal everyday society to be maintained.

This is where Waitharianism comes in. I don't believe in any god, but i believed in the possibility that someone with god like characteristics spoke to some of our ancestors.
]
The basic premise of the Waiters is, that you treat every other human being with respect, and, that you take into account,. other factors that would seem reasonable to a head of government. These include, preparation and defences for an off world attack. Why, after sending a spacecraft to beyond the reaches of our galaxy, would we completely forget about the posibily of an off world invasion or attack.

Also, with human evolution in mind. the human race will eventually need to split off into different genetic areas. For instance, military, Political, scientific, manufacturing, and policing.

There shoudl already be policies in place for developing off world aggriculture and sustinecne farming. the human race needs to get the # off this planet before we wreck it, and keep it as a garden.

join