It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found a book from a Masonic Lodge that is in code

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: reverandrandy

I have a customer that's a clandestine Mason. The crap he spews blows my mind. I don't debunk anything he says though, I simply change the subject.

Funny enough, his dues are ten times the cost of being a real Mason.

I sooooo want to sit in on one of his meetings! Like really, really bad. I'm sure it would be a hoot!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Funny I've not been on here for a year and it's still the same lol

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

you know he is 'clandestine' how?

And why would he tell you secrets if he was so shrouded?

What is a 'clandestine' Mason anyway? Other then me not telling you the grips, passes and symbols myself, there is nothing but openness to be had.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to : reverandrandy

I have the same book and would love to know what the cipher means. I have no qualms about uploading it. I bought the book at an antique sale.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There is no actual explanation of how you came by this book.

I highly doubt that some high level Mason simply left it "laying around".

I find it extremely doubtful that you (a) found the book and (b) were able to translate the "code".

You say that you find it extremely interesting, but don't say why.

I'm calling "troll".

Moderators, can we please remove obviously baiting threads like this one ?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

There is no actual explanation of how you came by this book.

I highly doubt that some high level Mason simply left it "laying around".

I find it extremely doubtful that you (a) found the book and (b) were able to translate the "code".

You say that you find it extremely interesting, but don't say why.

He is describing this book. You can order one for yourself if you want. They sometimes turn up in estate sales or used bookstores.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourPopRock
Well, since you are living in NE Indiana, there is a very active Grand Lodge there in Fort Wayne. I would get the book back to them there... that or your local lodge.

Being that the language varies slightly from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, the context of them being dressed maakes sense. Note, at no time are they naked though... that would just be creepy.

I would suggest getting the books back to them. Frankly, putting the cypher out here on ats is just more than a little disrespectful. You would be best served either keeping the books for yourself as a curiousity or returning them to the lodge (as you stated was requested if found).

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourPopRock
Well, since you are living in NE Indiana, there is a very active Grand Lodge there in Fort Wayne. I would get the book back to them there... that or your local lodge.

Being that the language varies slightly from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, the context of them being dressed maakes sense. Note, at no time are they naked though... that would just be creepy.

I would suggest getting the books back to them. Frankly, putting the cypher out here on ats is just more than a little disrespectful. You would be best served either keeping the books for yourself as a curiousity or returning them to the lodge (as you stated was requested if found).

Frankly...may I be direct...
your schilly reverberance disrupts the jubilance and therefore demands you completely re-think why you became a part of the problem in the global fundamental scene , instead of being still.....and knowing yourself instead of asking them if you can be their eastern star....

edit on 23-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Add vowels to the words for the standard "code."

Unless it's the cryptogram. There's an image floating around on Google for that. Or you can read it in full here: sacred-texts.com...
edit on 23-1-2016 by JohnathanDoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I had one of those little blue books once. A guy I worked with who was in the Masons gave it to me, he wanted me to join up. (Same guy sent off a letter to make me a Kentucky Colonel as well. LOL)
Anyway, I never did join the Masons back then, and I was "Quasi" Invited to join them again when I moved to Florida by a School Teacher I used to work around. (By Quasi I mean he gave me an application and some other reading material, about the cost of Dues and life insurance or health insurgence policy or something that you can get through them as part of a group rate.) I assume it has something to do with the average age of Masons being somewhat older now, with not as many folks joining.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join