It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found a book from a Masonic Lodge that is in code

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
Of course i also know already, as a matter of fact, what kind of patriaritical, feodal, mysoginist ideals u are holding inside the odd club of yours
(and no i'm no feminist, just egalitarian).

No you don't

And yes i have no qualms AT ALL to violate the so called "word of honour of the brotherhood of men" (whatever that supposed to mean) in exchange for a greater good.

So you're a "ends justify the means" kind of guy.

In fact i would go further then just ignoring meaningless words. And related to the "belief in god" i have also heard that one has to conduct an act of insult of their belief, in the form of spitting upon their holy book, in order to advance to the higher degrees in the society. CMIIW
but since u havent through this, i assume it will also be pointless to demand a confirmation of this matter upon u? Is this another mistake on my behalf?

I'm just going to start calling you Phillip the Fair (sic).

so is it possible for a lower degree mason to know the codes of the higher orders?

What composes the higher vs the lower?

But why do i have a great doubt u are even a real member of a lodge?

I have a blog where I post pictures of my goings and in lodge. But I know that I am a member and my trying to prove it to you is not really at the top of my to-do list.

And if u even were, i highly doubt that u might have genuine atraction toward women.

What a dick thing to say. Who are you to say what another man is attracted (it's spelled with two "t's") to. My girlfriends (past and present) would beg to differ.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Who are you to say what another man is attracted (it's spelled with two "t's") to. My girlfriends (past and present) would beg to differ.

Paging networkdude. Networkdude to the Secret Socities Forum, please.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Blast! Why didn't I see that coming?! lol Touche Augustus.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I think he should be more upset that you used the term 'current girlfriends', as in plural. You man-whore.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I think he should be more upset that you used the term 'current girlfriends', as in plural. You man-whore.
Come on, guys. The only reason NetworkDude turned his head when you called "Sweetie" was because he thought you were offering "Sweet Tea".

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
edit on 2011.12.17 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
so this is what happens when I go away for the afternoon?
Sad times indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
what is the purpose of this thread? we are are talking about something there isn't even there... maybe there is, but there is no longer any need to give any more details, thus the purpose of this thread is gone. why even start one..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You apparently hear numerous things but know very little. Rumor mongering only propoagates ingorance.

edit on 15-12-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

Another thing i've also heard, since i got the impression u love the notion so much, is that freemasonry is about to be flushed down the closet. Thats why everyone is given the 32nd degree quite easily nowadays.

And remember its one year before 20[color="red"]13, and being the year of the dragon according to chinese zodiac too. (Most of u fail to see the corellation? Me no wondering)

And keep masturbating with 'rechtschreibung' guys, like u always did all along inside ur beloved lodges. Cheers

edit on 28-1-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Another thing i've also heard, since i got the impression u love the notion so much, is that freemasonry is about to be flushed down the closet. Thats why everyone is given the 32nd degree quite easily nowadays.

That would be the Scottish Rite you are refering to when you mention the 32nd degree, not Masonry itself. See how little you know? In my jurisidiction we have had four years of positive growth in the state and my home lodge is now over 400 members (from 350).

And keep masturbating...

Your advice seems to come from a place of deep and frequent personal experience.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

That would be the Scottish Rite you are refering to when you mention the 32nd degree, not Masonry itself. See how little you know? In my jurisidiction we have had four years of positive growth in the state and my home lodge is now over 400 members (from 350).

Is that right? So where can i get all info about freemasonry or a particular lodge, so i wont know so litle about it, in the future?

Would u say its my fault when i know so litle about ur lodge/rite, as of it being a secret society by its nature?

Your advice seems to come from a place of deep and frequent personal experience.

very funny, did u learn this from ur lodge?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Is that right? So where can i get all info about freemasonry or a particular lodge, so i wont know so litle about it, in the future?

Try contacting each lodge or Grand Lodge via telephone or using their respective website.

Would u say its my fault when i know so litle about ur lodge/rite, as of it being a secret society by its nature?

Yes, I would say it is your fault, as you make ignorant comments and statements while information is readily available. Lodges are listed in the phone directory, online and also have buildings which advertise their presence via signage and scheduled events.

very funny, did u learn this from ur lodge?

No, interviews with aquaintances.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
CONCERNING A MASTERMASON'S CONDUCT AND RESPONSIBILITY
First, last, and always, remember your obligation as a Mason, any violation of which is a Masonic offense and may result in your expulsion. It is also an offense with like penalties: to visit any clandestine body calling itself a Masonic Lodge, but not recognized as such by the Grand Lodge, or to converse on Masonic subjects with any member of such an organization; Or to visit a Lodge whose charter has been suspended; or to solicit any person for the degrees of Masonry; or to use any Masonic emblem on a business card or advertisement except for some legitimate Masonic purpose; or to engage in any business tending to corrupt public or private morals.
taken from the code in my coded Mason book, then found uncoded in the "Manual of the Lodge".

Some snippets of the books I have acquired seem to implicate some "ATS Masons" as not following the rules, unless they have a directive from the grand lodge to justify or otherwise use masonic stuff without their express permission. Just like I'm doing, but I'm not bound by the rules of dudes in aprons.

It also implicates all Masons who "tend to corrupt businesses"

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

Everything I've posted on this or any forum is in compliance with my Grand Lodge's Code & Digest (Rules, regulations, by-laws, and Constitution).

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
Some snippets of the books I have acquired seem to implicate some "ATS Masons" as not following the rules...

Such as?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
CONCERNING A MASTERMASON'S CONDUCT AND RESPONSIBILITY
First, last, and always, remember your obligation as a Mason, any violation of which is a Masonic offense and may result in your expulsion.
This is true.

It is also an offense with like penalties: to visit any clandestine body calling itself a Masonic Lodge, but not recognized as such by the Grand Lodge, or to converse on Masonic subjects with any member of such an organization;
Right. Well ATS is not a lodge, and while there are some ATS Masons who would be deemed clandestine by my own grand lodge, nothing I have communicated with them on ATS would be in violation of that rule.

Or to visit a Lodge whose charter has been suspended;
n/a

or to solicit any person for the degrees of Masonry;
We're not recruiting here.

or to use any Masonic emblem on a business card or advertisement except for some legitimate Masonic purpose;
That is to keep people from using their membership for mercenary personal or business gain. Since all of us here are anonymous, a Mason on ATS showing his square and compasses isn't going to get any new business as a result.

or to engage in any business tending to corrupt public or private morals.
Augustus is about as morally corrupt as we've got here...

So I don't see any violations here.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

To reiterate to your post, coming to this site and sites like this do not violate any Obligations I have taken. Online websites are not considered "clandestine" nor have we divulged any information that would subject us to the contempt of our Brothers and be considered a violation of our Oaths. To be on this site with someone who is not a member or a member of a unrecognized order will not result in any of our suspensions.

I don't use business cards, plus the Masonic emblem is not a copyrighted logo. Technically my business card would be promoting my blog, which researches anything from Masonry to Templary, or anything I want...it is my blog.

Is this a threat to try and shut us up? Plus, what you have in your book isn't what is in my book. Every jurisdiction is different and establishes their own guidelines.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Augustus is about as morally corrupt as we've got here...

I thought about disputing that remark.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Our District sets up Masonic booths at Fairs and Festivals. We have community barbeques and Open Lodge days. We do a lot of community outreach and none of it is considered "recruiting;" it is considered education.

None of the Masons here have violated any obligations. This is the major misconception about Masonry. We have VERY FEW secrets, and the secrets we keep are for two very mundane reasons. One reason is to not ruin the Degree Work experience for a new initiate. It is much more fun and interesting if they don't know exactly what to expect. The other reason is to recognize one another and spot an imposter if necessary. Nothing I've ever seen on ATS from any of my brother Masons here would violate either of those secrets.

And, it is impossible to "sit in Lodge" via the internet.
Yes, there are some irregular Masons on ATS according to my Grand Lodge of Florida, but if I went to their state, some of them are considered "regular" in their own states. Others would be considered irregular anywhere in the world, but that doesn't stop us from having nice and informative conversations, I just can't sit in their Lodge.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mamimedia
Can you give some more info on this?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join