It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Osama Death Photo is taken from movie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Another fake image of dead osama bin laden taken from black hawk down movie and photoshopped , bu JEW/Jang is tryng hard to serve its zionist masters and prove it right
Check the link for your self

This is mind blowing, than Osama's picture is edited version of the still from BLACK HAWK DOWN, watch out your self and pin thisOOOO
]
edit on 8-5-2011 by mustfarhan because: Watch Black hawk Down for reality...why they are making such big blunders

edit on 8-5-2011 by mustfarhan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So is just that one fake? are the guard photos real then? Good find i haven't even seen this photo yet.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The guy was having kidney failure back in 2001, then hid in caves without electricity. How could he have survived until now? This is like the fourth or fifth time he's been reported dead. Everything about this person was faked from day one. Can we really expect a real picture? Most people I've talked to believe he's been dead for years now. I don't buy it now and I didn't buy it during 911. Any of it!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This picture being from the motion picture "Black Hawk Down" was already mentioned and debunked on here, ages ago!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustfarhan
Another fake image of dead osama bin laden taken from black hawk down movie and photoshopped ,]This is mind blowing, than Osama's picture is edited version of the still from BLACK HAWK DOWN, watch out your self and pin thisOOOO

edit on 8-5-2011 by mustfarhan because: Watch Black hawk Down for reality...why they are making such big blunders

Not mind blowing at all. Yes, you are correct, that image is photoshopped from an original still shot that was taken from Black Hawk Down.

However, you are also making a big assumption, regarding who "they" are.

Where did this pic originally come from?
Who released it?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why just mention this photo ?

The WHOLE thing is fake.....lol
but we are being set up for something bad.....and it involves the innocent and gullible.

I feel so sorry for the sheep that will happily board the trucks in the night time....thinking they will be whisked away to safety.
*coughs*

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

I agree with everything you said..but let me add to your train of thought, the trick is to ask the right question why from 911 to now they couldn't find a guy who they the msm said needed a kidney transplant and daily dialyses treatments they could not find him living in a cave? why now? the fact that an election is coming up and the current administration is not looking so good right now with the economy tanking and civil revolt looming they needed a distraction to maintain control. but they tptb messed up with this execution cause thats what it was and everyone now knows that america can and will still go into any country they desire and execute there citizens in front of there children and most importantly without a trial.
correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the manchurian candidate obama chosen to show a new face on the world stage well major fail infact the only way to save face is a new threat possibly from above

DISCLOSURE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Your source is the face book group belonging to “Youth campaign against JEW TV”. That tells me all I need to know about this thread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Your source is the face book group belonging to “Youth campaign against JEW TV”. That tells me all I need to know about this thread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

my source seems a facebook group but infact, its cut from pakistans biggest media group Jang, this is cut of latest release of jang news paper
Jang newspaper

Their Main news channel is infact FOXNEWS of Pakistan and its name is Geo News, but now popular with name of JEW NEWS

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

You know what, the PTB is not saving the face for Election, the control the output of election what ever it is. Obama first presented fake birth certificate now they showed OSAMA, they are achieving few goals from it

1. They want to enter in Pakistan to control and eliminate its nuclear facility
  2. They want to keep an open card to exit from Afghanistan, when they want, Economy is already dead, and they cant have Army in Afghanistan and Pakistan at same time.
  3. They want to creat a mass negetive reaction and distrust on system to let people not only dissolve the system but also let Ron Paul achive his Agenda of ending FED(this way they will achive their goal of killing dollar easily and Ron Paul will do what he was Hero for. and they wont have blame on themselves for all the panic which will wipe out the whole world for weeks and months
  4. America is about to attack on *conspiracy theorist* truth movement of the whole world which is challenging this pyramid of iLLuminati is the next target after muslims and like Islam, Truth movement will become the next face of potential terrorist, and now american Army will be used within borders.
  5. Fema camps are not made to keep them Empty
  6. 2012 prpogand is to create acceptence of grand murders and biggest life kill in human history, this panic wont be created unless people of whole world specially US nation start agitating against own govt.
  7. Tokyo disaster is off news, people are not focusing on the real danger
  8. Pakistans radar system tested
  9. To give China a big role is to create the situation where china will sound much louder then US. To make the mind of world that transition is already happened
  10. people getting ready disrespecting greenback
  11. First he sent CIA cheaf to afghanistan to control the expenses of the war, and he DID the Biggest JOB for Obama

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
wow you said a mouthfull !
look we are all potential targets the questions we ask the truth that is uncoverd no man woman or child can be 100% safe. whats more dangerous the act of harming the general population or the idea that birthed it? how many people cant come forward because of the truths they know ie cars can run on water, with our current technology we could terraform mars make it liveable, free energy. there is no freedom here we are born into bondage the level of negativity pushed on us on a daily basis is more than enough to drive people mad. now when I watch the msm news ie. cnn and fox I am waiting to see what the next bs they will unleash on us I cant wait till they throw the big et threat on us how do you find truth when everything feels like a lie?

new topics

top topics

join