It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Children are being groomed to be their corporate slaves!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Its with absolute frustration I feel at the inability to get through to the youth of today. My partner and I decided after my 17yr old son committed suicide, by hanging on November 5th 2009, that we were trapped in an enviroment where we were living and had to get out. Chemtrails are sprayed daily over Rockingham Western Australia. Radio towers emit their mind altering frequencies from the numerous radio towers in the area. Poison gases from the Kwinana Industrial strip, home to Corporate giants such as Alcoa, BP refinery pollute daily. Alot of residents complain of congestion, persistent coughs, headaches and mental confusion.www.health.wa.gov.au...

These factors as well as, our childrens addiction to energy drinks, dietry suppliments fast food namely. The digital high that they are addicted to by listening to the brain numbing pulse music. Have them dumbed down. The English Language pronunciation is a thing of the past now. They can only articulate themselves by "Text Speech"

Its all about "Them", they have been MK Ulta'd to become Corporate Zombie Slaves. How do we unplug them from the signal? My beautiful 17yr old son said to me a couple of weeks before he died. "Dad, I cant believe that life is just about working like a slave to survive" The time is now for all of us to fight for our children's futures. We need to let TPTB know we have had enough of the fluoridation of our waters, the Aspertame in our food. Monsanto and their poisoned crops. Chemtrails, HAARP Eugenics agenda. Enough is enough, The time is now for us to unify and stop our children committing suicide.
www.mentalhealth.wa.gov.au...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

First I want to extend to you and your mate my sincerest condolences. I know first had the heartache and agony of losing a loved one to suicide.

How do we "unplug them"............that I cannot answer.

Maybe talking more together vs keyboarding, playing video games, yaking on our cell phones, reading romance novels.

Perhaps your son saw the writing on the wall.

Possibly the snowball has reached a very large mass and is past the midway point where it could have been stopped.

Possibly his mission here and now was over.

I want to believe he is in a better place and his soul is at peace and ascending further on.

Do not accept anyone telling you anything negative.

I don't know what to really say to comfort you, wish I could just take some of the pain you are feeling away.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dd24281d3e7.jpg[/atsimg]

You sound like a very nice person. It seems the frappiest stuff happens to the nicest, kindest and most sensitive people.

All I can do is send healing thoughts your way and wish your son safe journey.

As a side note: If you read my posts, I do believe the human species is under attack. We have been at war for a very long time with a unseen enemy that is not of human origin.

Google "The Secret Covenant"................we are being poisoned and our planet is being re-terraformed as we speak.

We have been divided and almost conquered both physically and mentally.

But, our souls are invincible.........................and again, once enough of us wake up and unite we will triumph.

Peace
edit on 8-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I feel much sorrow and truth in your words.

Take heart your words will help. Some see that we need a better way.

Some people have bought into the champagne wishes and caviar dreams and see only opportunity in sorrow and think truth should come at a price.

But this has been a long war that only a few have seen the puppetmasters.
Now as more people see, I hope they can see a lasting solution not another blood solution.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Sorry, but I think I have to disagree. I have noticed it is mostly the youth that is actually opening their eyes to the world today, and want to change it for the better. I live in New Hampshire, and here we have the Free Staters. They are a group of mostly youths who have grown tired of the oppression, taxes, and out of control government. They hold public protests quite frequently.

I also have a lot of friends in the rave scene, and they too share a LOT of opinions about the government and conspiracies I read about here. I'm a youth myself... I listen to techno music, like energy drinks, and video games. To say that is dumbing us down is like saying "Older people like backgammon, Antiques Roadshow, and fine wine. They are being groomed!".

I've been to "youth" parties with techno music blaring and crazy light shows... and it has been THERE I have had the most conversations about the government, NWO, conspiracies, etc. Yet when I bring any of this up to an older person, I usually get an unintelligent, close-minded response like "racist!" or "You're paranoid!".

I think it is the youth, not the elders, that will save the world.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Thankyou so much for your kind words of reassurance. I agree totally with your comment. The digital High that is turning them into Zombies, with the literature they read eg. Twilight nonsense, have got them totally mind controlled. It saddens me that they cannot find enjoyment without the aid of digital technology. Gone are the days of finding ones self through being alone by walking, spending time in nature. They worship their corporate gods which includes the music industry, the puppets like Lady Gaga, Rhiana etc. Where in their video clips they have the audacity to flaunt the Illuminati agenda with subliminal images. We need to destroy the signal. A good movie to watch is "They Live" Namaste.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

I believe it comes down to the demigraphs of where you live, Certain areas have higher suicide rates, if you look at the Government statistics for the region you will see chronic illnesses and suicide rate is higher than average for the state in these areas. I agree that they are the future but alot are controlled within Australia where apathy is rife.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hmm.. I don't know about you, but I'm happy, healthy, and my mind is fully under my control. No poison, no mind control, no zombies, no addiction. Maybe I'm immune?

Our world really isn't as bad as you think. Not everyone is out to hurt you.

I'm sorry about your son. Did he get those ideas about being a slave his whole life from you? Because that's what you're doing here. You're spreading all this fear and negativity and it might actually have an impact on some vulnerable posters.

If you constantly talk about the youth growing up to be a mind control slave and that the whole world is out to get them and that there's nothing but suffering in the world, well...let's just say it's not very constructive. All it does is depress people and discourage them from actually living.

I wish your son had been exposed to a more optimistic view of our world. We obviously aren't slaves and we obviously aren't working our whole lives just to serve our masters. We work to contribute to society, and in return for our contributions, we get money, with which we can enrich our lives and do with it what we wish. There's a whole world out there to see, filled with beauty, happiness, and love. It's unfortunate that people have such a dull, narrow minded view.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
No one who hasn't been through it, can understand how you feel. We can only imagine! My heart goes out to you.

As for moving out of the area - I would too from what you have described - but where do you move to???????

Here in NZ I believe at least for now we are pretty lucky with regard to the environmental pollution. But I guess with the way things are right now - it won't be long before we too are living a life of toxin inhalation.

Now we can't do much, if anything about that. But you can do something about your relationships with your kids. Not Easy with kids of today. Getting them to leave the monitors is another matter.

I suggest if you can't get them to leave their indoctrination for long enough to help them understand the way the world is turning right now - book a holiday - where there's no distraction ie., Camping. That way they have your attention (well at least you will have after they've calmed down following the removal of their favourite lifestyle) and this is the time to show your emotion - your raw self to your kids - it's not a time for lectures and sermons.
Open up from the heart and show them your concerns, but start with your hurts - be vulnerable.

I don't say this will work for sure but I do say you will open the pathway to further insight where they might just latch on to an alternative way to live.

For all I know, you have already tried all this and failed and if that's the case try some professional council service - you should have access points after the sad passing of your son. Anything is worth a try.

If it all fails - then perhaps you have to take the chance of allowing them to find their own way - they did I believe choose you as parents before they even entered this world, on this one of their countless journeys, toward the evolvment of their souls. You are there to catch them when they fall, to support them in their endeavours and instead of you saying 'I told you so' allow life to teach them that lesson. It is after all how you learned - how we all learn.

You naturally feel more protective than most because of the loss you have been through and that is perfectly understandable.

Take Care and be strong - because you have to be.

Wayne Dyer writes the most inspirational books and one of his sayings goes like this:

"Change the way you look at things and what you look at will change." and this is so true.

God Bless!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

So sorry for your loss. I see people trying to start revolutions for perceived slights and frivolous reasons but I think this is a revolution I could get behind.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Ironically Exmouth Western Australia, right next to the HAARP transmitter lol.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

I dont mean to sound disrespectful towards you, but seriously open your eyes and have a serious look at the issues that we are facing. Obviously your a skeptic, that doesnt believe in MK ULTRA, or the existence of scalar radio weaponry or to any point that the agenda of the New World Order is playing a hand in this?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I think its important that we do in fact unplug our kids and force them to interact with the outside world, and its important to constantly talk to them about making better choices for what they are watching and seeing so as not to feed their minds so much CRAP! Like the kinda rap and hip hop that talks about Sex and hos and drugs etc.....all kinds of music really can talk about that. We have to teach them awareness of what they put into their minds matters. IMHO of course!

Oh and one more thing......the connection we have to them is VERY important! Do we make ourselves readily available to them? Do we take an interest in THEIR lives......asking them about school and friends and situations they run into etc etc........Communication between parent and teenager is KEY!
edit on 8-5-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I do believe in MK ULTRA, since it's a well documented fact that the program existed. As far as it possibly existing still under a different name or more secretively, it's certainly possible.

I guess I do come off as a skeptic, but that's only because I've fallen for the whole "mind control corporate slaves" stuff before, but the more I get away from the computer and out in the world, the more it seems like this new world order stuff is extremely exaggerated. I don't think things are as sinister as people make them out to be.

On ATS and other conspiracy websites, the world seems like a prison where everybody is being bombarded with poison and being beaten on every street corner and in chains doing slave labor in every building, but when I step outside or go to different cities, people are happy. Sure, people are working long days, but what kind of world would it be if nobody put in any effort to make civilization work? Nobody sees themselves as slaves. They're getting compensated for their efforts and are able to spend their free time in enjoyment and leisure with the people they care about.

It just seems like the good stuff in this world greatly outweighs the bad stuff.

And if government does try to somehow enslave our citizens, trust me, our youth's specialty is rebellion. They definitely will not stand for it one bit.

Sorry if I came across as harsh in my earlier post, I just think that we should live our lives in peace and happiness and not dwell on or exaggerate the bad stuff.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

omega man i'm so sorry for the terrible tragedy you and your family went through. i hope the day comes when the pain stops becoming unbearable.

i'm an old fart. i've found the young people i speak with when i'm out in public are miles ahead of where i was at their age. young people are exposed to the whole world these days courtesy of the Internet. when i was young it was all about alcohol & substance abuse, rock n roll, sex and parties. the idiots i hung out with were clueless to the world around them.

years ago when i was working we would have large groups of young people help with doing inventory. i was so impressed with those young people. they looked freaky, with wild tattoos, tribal markings, bizarre face jewelry and what-not, but they were awake and aware. just asking what they would like for lunch ( we would bring lunch in, that way you don't 'lose' anyone ) was an eye-opener. they didn't want to eat cold cuts, not good for you. didn't want burgers; most were vegans of some sort. didn't want soda: that stuff is no good for you! i was impressed. these young people cared, and they took good care of themselves.

you are right, our governments have had many years to perfect the illusion we are born into. we go to their schools, pray in their churchs, read their newspapers. we are under the control of generations of ancestors who have been under their control.

while i appreciate and understand that many feel we need to institute change at the polls or through peaceful, non-violent means, i say good luck to them. here in America we have government that says this and does that. i've never met a sober sane adult who thought war is a good idea. still, this country has been engaging other lands in war TTBOMK non-stop since before i was born. and i am old and worn out!

we are dealing with insanity. we are dealing with people who have no regard for human suffering or loss of life. we are oppressed by supposed leaders who seem obsessed with raping the entire planet as they take over every country. too many have suffered. too many have died.

i think the madness will end when we rise up and eliminate the evil ones. the corrupted and their corruptors. i fear we will be under their iron fist until the day we end them, each and every one. the people of my government and TPTB are responsible for millions and millions of deaths, going all the way back to when they slaughtered the Indians that lived on what became America. they make Stalin and Hitler look like schoolboys. the sooner they are put to eternal rest the sooner war will stop, rape of other countries will cease, and innocent people will be able to live out their natural lives.

voting is not going to change anything. well intentioned lawyers are going to grow old in courtrooms. peaceful protesters will be ignored by the media and beat upon by the police. it would be wonderful to change the world using non-violent means but that is wishful thinking. we have to rise up, lower ourselves to their level, and eliminate their kind.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
"Nobody sees themselves as slaves. They're getting compensated for their efforts and are able to spend their free time in enjoyment and leisure with the people they care about. "

Perhaps this above statement of yours is true for you but I'm afraid if you believe this is the case for everyone you are very sadly mistaken.

Very few people have this privilege.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

If it's not the case then I would say that it's not because of some nefarious plot to make everyone slaves, but rather that personal factors are probably the reason, or economic/environmental factors that nobody really has any control over.

Very rarely can someone in a bad situation say that they've made all the right choices and that their condition can only be explained by an evil conspiracy to rob them of their freedom and identity.

Just because we may have suffered some hardships doesn't mean that someone else is responsible.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I cannot tell you how much sorrow I feel for your loss.

Your post reminds me of the Rage Against the Machine lyric: "Ain't it funny how the factory doors close 'round the time that the school doors close?" I've always thought that people are groomed to be sheeple. The lies we're all fed, from little white ones to the great big ones. It's sad, but I think the poster who said that there are a great many young folks with their eyes open was correct. Some give in, but some resist. It reminds me of that line from 1984 (not to get too quote-heavy) "If there is hope, it lies in the proles."

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Good thread, Iam 18 OP, and i can only imagine that iam feeling exactly as your son did, Although i have no intentions of 'removing' myself from this prison, I also feel that life is made to slave away to the corporate giants, also known as 'SCUM' who have no regard for there employees or humanity, I refuse to slave away for the rest of my life for a pittence, soon i shall be free from these corporate chains (been working for a large energy company for the past 9months) May your son RIP, at least it was his choice to move on from this world.

top topics

join