It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big picture, what is going on in the world and north africa ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi,

I have been a long time lurker on ATS, and have posted a few replies here an there.

I am concerned with what is currently happening in the world, specially north africa as many of my beloved family members live there.

From what I see (and hear from friend and family in Egypt, Syria and Europe), something weird is going on.

The facts nodoby knows for sure, all we have is speculation and untrusted sources (MSM and questionable alternative media), but some information is straight from the streets.

During the revolution in Egypt, a friend of mine (I can give you his Facebook contact as proof is you pm me), went to the streets to see what is going on, all he saw in Tahrir square was poor people who wanted the revolution to stop to get back to their daily lives as they were running out of money.
The people who raided the secret police HQ were questionable; the ones who lead the assault looked like extremists (long beards.. etc). Their anger is understandable as they were detained and tortured for such a long time.

Take Libya, the rebels look the same (long bears and prayer bumps), it could also be explained by the fact that extremists were tortured by the Libyan regime.

Take OBLs death, he was an extremist leader that was recently killed by the US (under questionable circumstances that have now raised questions by human rights organizations and MSM).

Consider the news that a Libyan rebel leader admitted his fighters had AL-Qaida connections!

The answer I am looking for:
*Who started the north africa / middle-east revolutions ?
*Why did the US decide to kill OBL now (or announce his death now if he was already dead) ?
*How do the above two points tie together, specially that the "rebels" that NATO / UN / US are supporting have extremist movements and that "democracy" (extremist democracy) is probably going to do more harm than good. (The dictators were good for US and European interests).

So why support rebels at one front, and kill a leader linked to them at another ?

I am trying to find answers and not provoke anyone, and I am sorry if a similar thread already exists.
edit on 7-5-2011 by ModerateSkeptic because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by ModerateSkeptic because: english is my second language

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
To me it seems like this is a bigger plan that we don't yet understand, it seems that an extremist, anti-western north africa / middle-east is the plan (perhaps a war with Israel is imminent ?, Wouldn't this be a part of the NWO that has been so thoroughly discussed ?) I am referring to Israel and the arab world destroying each other.

Should I start worrying for my family and tell them to seek a new life outside the middle-east ?

Also, what are we being distracted from by OBLs death announcement ? My 2 cents go for Libya.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ModerateSkeptic

These uprisings have been deliberately instigated by Global Elite as part of an elaborate, ongoing plan.

The idea behind this phase of the plan is to sweep in religious fundamentalists into power in the majority of the Muslim World, which will eventually lead to a clash with Political Zionism (Israel). This will cause a Third World War (due to occur some time within the next 19 months) between the two, with end result being the simultaneous destruction of both. After that, there will be a time of unrest in which Atheism is allowed to become a major force, the horrors of which will provoke a backlash from fundamentalists of Christianity. Both sides will be relentless persecuted and exterminated. In the end, there will be much (influenced) discussion which can have only one result: the creation of a new, single, influential, monotheistic religion.

A New World Order.

As for the current phase of this plan:

The manner in which these uprisings occur is dependent upon the country. Tunisia and Egypt's regimes where organized in such a way so that the overthrowing of the dictator in charge, the public face/symbol of the regime, precipitates a series of sweeping democratic reforms which will result in the Islamists winning the majority of votes and ascertaining power. We already see this in Egypt, where the Muslim Brotherhood's party decided to go for half of the parliament, rather than the 30% they said they were going for before.

Libya's uprising is different due to the nature of the regime. In other countries, the dictator is only part of the regime. As such, the regime can survive without him in the form of high political party officials and institutions. (Example: Elements of the old Egyptian regime remain in the Army). The Libyan situation is different, for there is no spreading out of the regime. In a sense, Gaddafi IS the regime. This explains his hardline approach to dealing with the uprising, the result of which is the current civil war.

The NATO intervention was also deliberately planned out. The Global Elite have been wanting to take out Gaddafi for some time now, mainly because of ongoing Gaddafi’s plan to introduce the gold dinar, a single African currency made from gold. Such a currency would radically destabilize the world economy. As such, he was a significant thread, and had to be taken out.

The Arab Unrest in North Africa and the Middle East will continue until as many regimes have been changed so that the conflict with Israel can rise.

I assume this answers your question.

EDIT: Bin Laden is irrelivant. That's just the US playing politics. What better way for the president to slam his Republican opponents that being able to say "I'm the badass that hunted down Bin Laden as I promised I would, while Bush failed to capture him."

He's just angling for a reelection. And I must admit, he's doing it well. I can see him now: "Sorry for taking so long on delivering that birth certificate; I was hunting Bin Laden."

edit on 7-5-2011 by Oberlin because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by Oberlin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Oberlin

this is some very interesting stuff, very enlightening, now picture this, what if another country were to suddenly declare war on the U.S, one very insignificant country such as Tanzania, what do you think would happen? Please answer my question soon.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Oberlin

Wow! That's an interesting theory with good points! Unfortunately, it's a dangerous one for the whole world.

The U.S. actually gave money to Egypt to keep the Muslim Brotherhood out of the elections, which obviously didn't work.

www.blacklistednews.com...$200M_on_Egypt_Election/16845/0/38/38/Y/M.html

I think the Arab Spring started naturally in Tunisia and Egypt and then the U.S. used Facebook to stir it up even further elsewhere, thinking that they could get the people to throw out their own dictators (without U.S. help) and it backfired!! I really don't think they had any idea that it was going to turn into a bunch of countries trying to rule by Islamic law. I think they thought it was going to accomplish the opposite. The U.S. should have just left it alone.

I'm having a war with myself actually. The part that wants to think they didn't have any idea it was going to turn out this way, while the back of my mind says that they've been planning a New World Order to escape the upcoming global financial collapse and they're going to use this as their way out! Did it turn out exactly as planned, or are they planning it as they go? Hard to tell. Frankly, I'm not sure any of them are intelligent or organized enough to have planned this whole scenario from the beginning.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

join