It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmers big winners in US collapse. Money Will Become Worthless..Lawrence Lepard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Many of us know him as perhaps the first and strongest supporter of Ron Paul. I believe this video clarifies why he is still behind the push.

What made me perk up and listen closely are these statements:

"I am thinking of investing in a Chicken Farm for the eggs and chickens"

"People that own Bonds or Money are going to be the losers"

"We're going to go back to basics and rebuild society based on a Gold and Silver Standard."

Talking about water in the North East is on point as well.

From his "Why I Support Ron Paul":

www.lewrockwell.com...

The America that I grew up in believed in the golden rule: treat people the way we would like them to treat us. The America that I grew up in believed that you did not lie, cheat or steal. The America that I grew up in believed in the inherent goodness of most men, but recognized that evil exists. Nevertheless, the America that I grew up in did not believe in an eye for an eye. It believed in protecting oneself from evil, but in the process of doing so we were cautioned not to become what we were protecting against. In short, the America that I grew up in was a place where one could be proud of one’s country, and thankful to the men and women who had sacrificed so much in the past to give us this heritage.

edit on 7-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I watched "The Secret of Oz" the other night, I'm sure you've seen it. What do you think about that movie?

He makes the case that the gold standard has always been trouble.

Basically he says it doesn't matter what the currency is, its who gets to control the amount that matters.

What you think bout that?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Hey Mayabong!

Still have only watched about half of that one but I'll probably watch the rest tonight. Thanks for reminding me.

No need to ask you how you feel about the Gold/Silver issue...We been talkin' on the Silver thread for awhile.

Gold, Silver, Chickens and Water...Now there's the REAL money! lol

new topics

join