It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what you need to survive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
this is giving you some ideas that you could look over to help you and your family survive.
It should help you survive most disasters that have to do with our economy.
not saying it will help you with natural disasters.
here is my list:
get together with close friends, that think the same way you do. have them help you study maps of your area finding the safest possible location in case something happens. Have a safe route to get there where you wont run into alot of people. ( the military might be patrolling the highways and towns)
have everybody in your close together group get items that you yourself will get, like canned foods, matches, medical bags, axes, some tools, extra clothing, rain gear, tents, some kind of heating device (preferably not electric) seeing as there might not be electricity. lots of rope, (you might need it).
have everything in bags packed in so you dont have alot of luggage. if you can get your hands on some military backpacks that should suffice. the more luggage the slower you move.
weaponry is a must but you should think of what will work best. if you have guns eventually the ammo will run out. plus they are loud and anyone within hearing distance will know where you are. i would consider a bow with as many arrows as you can get. there are many things you can hunt with one. plus you can pick up arrows so they will last longer.
those are my main ideas and the reason for having friends or family come with you is because you might find yourself in a position where you need help. ( or a distraction to get away ) lol
just playing
please leave some other ideas that will help. pluss i think everyone should have a plan just in case. life as we know it is going down a hole.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

S&F nice post.... Check out my thread: All guides to survival MEGA pack v1.0

There is litterally WAY too much to even begin to list! Enjoy!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
its sad there is only one person to look at this..

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have spoke to friends and even family about such things and they just laugh at me. Little do they know that I am still preparing for events that could compromise our way of life. I know I am only in the UK, we don't have access to many firearms and there is not exactly 1000's of miles of wilderness to hide in but prepared I am and prepared I intend to stay.

Nice Thread

edit on 7-5-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

top topics

join