It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost/Guardian/Flash/Alien/Aura

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
when i was very little i used to live in Providence, RI (now i currently live in Australia). i was recently having a conversation with my mum about something and we came to talking about ghosts as this painting that we hung in a part of our house would never sit in the sput my mum put it. she put a hangar on the wall and hung it and it would fall off, lean it against the wall in teh same place, it would fall over. no draft nothing. then she told me that when i was younger, living in Providence in an apartment she would often see a blue flash of light when she would come to check on me at night. she said it occured often and gave her a calm feeling as if there was nothing wrong and she never worried about it as she beleived it to be a guardian, not an angel as we arent religious but just a guardian.

i also have vague recolections of the same flash type effect when i was around the age of 6 or 7 living in australia. though it was strange to me for years i put it off as an overactive imagination. but another peculiar thing was that i easily recall a guardian type entity watching me and keeping me safe from nightmares when i was younger, as my dreams were often haunted and nightmarish except for times when i saw this other entity.

these seem to be two different entities or something but im not sure, i asked one person over the internet once and they attributed the blue flash as an aura, and that i was a "blue star" child or something along those lines and that it meant i would greatly help many people?

anything to clear this up would be great. thanks in advance :p

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
im not sure what a blue star child is, but i remember a thread about indigo children, u might be interested it that, I dont know where the thread was but heres a link that might help.
www.metagifted.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
hmmm im not sure if thats it, ill have to go and dig up the site somewhere.

join