It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F9/11 Forum to be phased out soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Now that the big hub-bub is nearly over, we'll be moving all the F9/11 specific posts to the politics forum very soon. But never fear political junkies... something very new and extremely unique is in the works for ATS... stay tuned... this WILL be exciting!

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
He's Back!

Bout time all this Michael Moore stuff gets take a break. Yay.

Sceptic Overloard is back and brings us news of something new.

Did this have anything to do with the time away?

How long will the suspense last?

Come on what is it?!!!!!!!

Welcome Back (though I only know you by reputation) SO.

I hear that you are the one who yields the Banning Hammer....Runs and hides....

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well... the new concept is still being hashed out. But as a teaser... members who are passionate about the issues surrounding this coming 2004 Presidential Campaign should begin considering two things: 1) Their party/platform affiliation 2) The issues they believe are important that's all for now.

Ra

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ah I see the usual denials from the republi-tyrants!!!

The truth is there yet we still here the standard lines of "creative editing" and "propaganda"!!! Moore does nothing but state the facts and tell the truth about the dirty deals and crimes against the American people at the hands of the true axis of evil... bush, cheney and rumsfeld!!!

Strange, the forum was originally created to battle denial and ignorance of our people and our leaders but now it seems to promote both if it benefits the continuation of and the defense for the bushcrimefamily and their gang of corporate baron-robbers!!

Is Simon aware that the lunatics are now running the asylum?

Such a shame that such a nobel concept has been bastardized by the take over of the rightwing zealots and their christian taliban-like agendas!!!
Take back America for Americans and away from the rightwing wackos and their hellbent pursuit for a nuclear rapture!!!

America deserves leaders who are thinking of the peoples best interests and not the corporations profit margins!!

VOTE FOR YOUR BEST INTERESTS; JOBS, BALANCED BUDGETS AND AMERICAN TROOPS OUT OF HARMS WAY FOR OIL PROFITS!!!

KERRY - EDWARDS IN 2004!!! AMERICA DESERVES REAL LEADERS WHO CARE ABOUT AMERICANS, NOT WAR PROFITEERING!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
uh... right. All F9/11 specific posts have been moved to the Politics & Scandals Forum. Since the issues specific to the movie were always known to be short-lived, so was the intended focus of the forum. This forum is being repurposed to a much more noble and higher-order goal, a serious examination of the issues surrounding the presidential campaign without personal attacks on other members or the candidates. More about this coming soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Its happening!!!

*cheers and hops with glee*

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hey SO long time no see whats up? this is MGJ's friend not him. he said i can use his name with his permission and if i dont post dumb stuff.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Seriously, we have some great people here who ferret fact from fiction, debating the issues very well. This will be an exciting matter.

Keep your hands inside the vehicle...it's about to get wild.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm kind of glad to see F 9/11 phased out. It was pretty short lived. To be honest wheter or not it ever should have been its own forum is questionable in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Welcome back SkepticOverlord, looking forward to seeing what you have for us.

I don't do Bush

but a sweet fuzzy fruit sounds good

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What was Farenhight 9/11 Actualy about?

I never actualy saw it but i think i know what it is about just not certain, can any 1 fill me in?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It was a documentary about how Al Gore actually won the election and it tells all kinds of little know things about Bush. And yeah it mostly critizes Bush for a lot of things.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hehe good one Cyberdude. I havent seen it, and Im not holding my breath to see it. I like many fellow ATSers wondered why it had its own forum to begin with instead of being in politics and scandels or the mud pit.

I am by no means a 100% cool-aid drinking Pro-Busher, but I am Republican, fairly right leaning, and I support him on many topics. That said I cant see how anyone saw F911 as anything more that a personal attack against OUR president by someone so mind-numbingly biased that he cant see all the good Bush has done for this country since 911.

new topics

top topics

join