It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Four Word Curse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Right first off I didn't know what to call this thread because the story is weird.

Tom Slemen a local man from here, Liverpool writes ghost stories and publishes books containing said stories. Apparently there is a story I read sometime ago I can't remember if it's on the web or in one of his books. A man heard four words and went mad... he ended up in a mental institution .

Thats all I remember some a few others heard these four words and also went mad. I was wondering what the four words were. Tom Slemen apparently knows them. Yet he hasn't turned mad because somebody like a psychic or something put a "Spell" (to think of a better word) on him to make him not turn mad.

I wonder what these four words are, Slemen won't say them, I'd love to hear them. The only thing I can think of is "GOD IS NOT REAL" that would make the people from the olden times think differently.

I can't find nothing online, I'll keep digging...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

That sounds interesting. I did a quick Google search and your thread was the first result about the curse thing. I'd love to hear more about it. What else can you remember from the story?

By the way, you created a duplicate thread. You might want to change the title so the mods can delete it: The Four Word Curse
edit on 7-5-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

All I remember was Tom Slemen saying he would NEVER tell the words. I also rememeber their hair turned white... but that could have been from the next story, he has free stories to read on his website

www.slemen.com...

Scroll down for the stories, he always deletes the last stories to make way for the newer stories. Some of these are epic cool

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

I can't find anything about the four words, but the story "Through a Glass Darkly" and the picture have totally creeped me out.

Do you remember if you read the story online or in a book? The year?

It sounds familiar. Maybe my dad knows something about it, I think I've heard him telling a story similar to the one you're talking about. He's asleep now, but I'll be sure to ask him when he wakes up.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

top topics

join