It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain, the Federal Reserve shill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Link

“If you want the real headline today it would say, ‘A star is born,’” Matt Towery, the conservative syndicated columnist and CEO of the nonpartisan InsiderAdvantage polling firm, told Newsmax Friday.

Only one of the 29-member focus group initially was a Cain supporter. By evening’s end, however, the former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza, who also served as chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, had won an overwhelming majority among those on Luntz’s focus group.

“I have never had this kind of reaction until tonight,” said Luntz. “Something very special happened this evening.”

So many people fell in love with Herman Cain after the debates on Thursday night and it absolutely puzzled me that so few people actually took the time to research this man rather than listen to the slick talk of a former head of a Federal Reserve Bank.

Even here on ATS people were saying "well he was okay" or "he did great" but I guess they never did not do the proper research which would have showed this man is a shill for the Federal Reserve. He is their puppet. That is why the media fell in love overnight, this man has gone from a nobody to a somebody after just one debate. Wonder why that is?

I wonder how the news outlets such as FOX are going to be spinning things in his favor? We all know it is coming. He is their doll now, their puppet, time to watch him dance.
edit on 5/6/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You know, I was shocked at the focus group reaction. Granted, i missed half the debate, but he didn't stand out to me that much. But what happened after, at the focus group, really came off as "fake" to me. I even joked that maybe the republicans really are so desperate that they will go ahead and play the race card and try to beat obama with another black man, thinking that may be the only way to win over the black vote.

On a side note, I think Ron Paul really was a hit with the audience though.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It's a little early to say everyone is "in love" with Cain unless you're referring to the 30 or so clowns Fox polled in that room. They were only giving their opinions on who won the debate, not who they'd vote for. Maybe one raised their hand when asked if they knew Cain before the debate. Obviously they hadn't done their research.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I dont know how much the people really like this guy but FOX sure does

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
You know, I was shocked at the focus group reaction. Granted, i missed half the debate, but he didn't stand out to me that much. But what happened after, at the focus group, really came off as "fake" to me. I even joked that maybe the republicans really are so desperate that they will go ahead and play the race card and try to beat obama with another black man, thinking that may be the only way to win over the black vote.

On a side note, I think Ron Paul really was a hit with the audience though.

^This........I don't understand where they got he had a plan to solve our problems...and I really do believe the republic are leaning to the race card after this debate....I sure hope I'm wrong...I personally do think Obama messed it up for other black candidates...I would like to think we don't live in a time where racism doesn't exist ...but it does..but anyways there was like 15 ppl there anyone who would of raised their hand for ron paul went to the tea party rally with him...probably all ron paul supporters
edit on 6-5-2011 by txraised254 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Agreed, I think all the peoples' red flags should be going up, and watch this guy like a hawk. They are spilling lie over lie to keep up their petty desire for power. They have infiltrated all the nations outlets of information, and they will not stop.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
herman will not get my vote

dudes way off the mark with regards to the federal reserve and he knows it.

hes got the politician speak down and i can see the gop nominating this guy like the answer was when obama got elected and the gop answered michael steele as their representative.

america has already proven its not racist and the gop actions will be as transparent as it gets.

the game of politics is just like a chess game move your pawns and sacrifice if need be in order to win the game.

herman would either be a bishop or rook and the gop would try to put obama the king in check will it work tho?

only time will tell
edit on 6-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Man, I watched the debates. I watched that little focus group. Herman Cain was nothing special. I'm surprised the respect Ron Paul got shown this time but instead it seems they wanted to snub Gary Johnson tonight instead.

That focus group was a joke. The response for why they chose him sounded like they were testing out a campaign slogan for the guy. Looks like conservative media and the GOP are going to create their own black guy to fight another black guy.

Going to call it now. Herman Cain wins the primary by a small amount, and Ron Paul supporters (Paul being in second) call for him to run as a third party. One that will actually be taken seriously for a change.

It will all result in Obama being reelected, with Herman Cain getting the Neocon vote and support while paleoconservatives, libertarians and true tea party members support Ron Paul. The fact that Cain is former Fed reserve will have many question him as these people likely will be calling for the end of the fed.

Frankly I'd love to see a Paul/Johnson ticket.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't care if he worked for the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. If anything this gives him an insight into the system that none of the other candidates have.

He's not an elitist. He didn't go to Yale or Harvard. He's not a lawyer. He has degrees in mathematics and computer science.

Before the debate I said exactly what happened, that the guy would get many new fans. Just wait till the larger debates.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Lol herman cain is a fool. he will not get the black vote. that's why he's winning all of these white people over...think about it. They say black people don't vote and if they do it's for the democratic party. but Ron Paul is a republican. ron paul need the vote of EVERYONE. i laugh at herman because he's just not smart enough to fool all of these people..or is he really? he is up in the polls..for what reason? i want to know who actually supports this man from the heart. My ancestors had a dream to see equality for EVERYONE. i don't put down people with negativity but this is going on way too long and im tired of hearing the name HERMAN
. So if a black man named herman cain is running for president and doesn't have the heart of his own people what does that say? also the only reason he is popular is because he is black. I'm black. excuse me for saying black so muc.h but at the end of the day that's how society defines us by race. and that's what i am for one when you look at me. black female.

top topics

join