It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS be on the look out for false flag human weapons and CIA handlers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Normal sane people do not put explosives in their underwear and attempt to blow themselves and other things up, not unless they've been drugged, tortured, sleep deprived, hypnotized, and carefully handled by an intelligence monitor who knows the tips and tricks of mind control, with the exception of people on drug withdrawals.

The media channels are pretty much telling you, without telling, to expect a false flag operation soon, and they're also hinting that it's gonna involve trains, and that Los Angeles could be a target.

If they are trying to acclimate people to the Police State tactics and de-humanization that is to come in FEMA Camps, then the TSA groping/molestation and irradiation is only the beginning. To take it further would be to expand these tactics to train stations.

See, it has to be a logical progression, from airports, to trains, to... and eventually FEMA Camps. By then everybody could be de-sensitized to body cavity searches right?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The only problem I have believing that the media is getting us ready for a false flag operation is, there would have to be a lot of people who know about it. Usually with big secrets there's always...ALWAYS someone who can't keep their mouth shut. Other than that, I agree that their trying to get us "ready" for "terrorist act" or false flag operation.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

And this will happen between now and May 21st, right?

Between now and May 21st, these bad boys got something masse scale planned alright and whatever it is, it will be another event that will be all over the public headlines.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fear monger much?

It's pretty much all you do innit?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here was my take on it:

I've been thinking about what might be up and trying to connect the dots. What if the upcoming earthquake exercises this month really is just an exercise, a first run for what is to come? Or just to throw people off the time line and have people predicting something coming for that date...See in terms of false flag or real terrorist attack the big wigs will be in a centralized location just days after this drill. This event will also put them out of harms way.

What I'm referring to is Memorial Day weekend in Washington D.C.. They'll have just previously practiced the scenario and escaping to DUMBS would be likely if/when these earthquakes disrupt nuclear power plants in certain parts of the country.

In terms of a terrorist attack/false flag attack, what better day is there for retaliation any time soon that would share some significance to the death of OBL. "You did not let us observe/memorialize our fallen leader so we will not let you observe your fallen soldiers in peace" could be the mindset propagated. I only say this because of the recent UK video floating around here where they specifically picked a day of remembrance to protest.

Be gentle, these are just ideas.
edit on 6-5-2011 by AlexKintner because: that not than

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You missed 1 category of person bro,
The sane normal person who has lost everything they have ever loved and poured their dreams into just to have their dreams literally destroyed.
This category i could fear a thousand times easier than any on your list.
Said person would probably have a regular home, and job and be a normal person, had outings with good friends and family, everyday joe.
One dedicated soldier is worth 10 of any other, he is the sane normal person.
And yes, we are being set up for a major ....disaster.
It is the next logical step on the chessboard.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The only thing the media, or my favorite obnoxious acronym (MSM), is telling you to do is buy more and watch this, repeat ad nauseam. Too much credit if given to any media outlet at influencing people, especially to the extent that is commonly repeated here on ATS. "Deny ignorance" doesn't only apply to far-out theories. It also should be the cornerstone to everyday thinking and rational thought. Alot of which is missing lately here on ATS.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Speaking about abnormal behavior and transport, I wonder if that one guy who cut the head off of that student was a Psy-Op to discourage travel through coaches?? Straws grasping much?? I think I am but I dunno these days.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yeah, I've been saying it'll go well beyond airports. Next is train stations and bus depots, then sporting events and concerts, etc. It's all coming. If people would just stop for a second they'd be able to see a clear outward progression of expansion that will soon include thumbprints on your cell and computer to log in, as well as your cars and getting into your houses. Laugh now, cry later. It's coming and some of us will be going.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Authenticated
reply to post by Pocky

The only problem I have believing that the media is getting us ready for a false flag operation is, there would have to be a lot of people who know about it. Usually with big secrets there's always...ALWAYS someone who can't keep their mouth shut. Other than that, I agree that their trying to get us "ready" for "terrorist act" or false flag operation.

ya no one could keep a big secret like that...
en.wikipedia.org...

fact is it dont take that many in the know to make something like 9/11 happen.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
My honest feeling is that the USA will not get another election instead you will get another massive false flag and then martial law and ww3...

no way can TPTB behind Obama let it go to the 2012 elections with the masses awakening at record levels.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos
Too much credit if given to any media outlet at influencing people,

yeah the sheeple is so smart he can critically think to recognize truth from lie in an instant

yeah the sheeple is so smart, and so full educated to understand and recognize all the propaganda technologies used against him that he cannot be influenced by msm. yeah

the sheeple is so smart he has voted for hitler, bush, obama, sarkozy, berlusconi etc because they were the best, the most competent to chose their life for them.

the sheeple is so smart he always agree for what's best for him: war, hate, injustice, division, discrimination, poverty, chemical health and repeat after me education.

It is crazy to think that any MSM could have influenced any of this because you the sheeple are just too smart to be influenced : you see the world through your eyes and not through a tv screen

the sheeple is so smart, educated and well traveled...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hello pot, meet kettle.

Originally posted by XmikaX

Originally posted by crudos
Too much credit if given to any media outlet at influencing people,

yeah the sheeple is so smart he can critically think to recognize truth from lie in an instant

yeah the sheeple is so smart, and so full educated to understand and recognize all the propaganda technologies used against him that he cannot be influenced by msm. yeah

the sheeple is so smart he has voted for hitler, bush, obama, sarkozy, berlusconi etc because they were the best, the most competent to chose their life for them.

the sheeple is so smart he always agree for what's best for him: war, hate, injustice, division, discrimination, poverty, chemical health and repeat after me education.

It is crazy to think that any MSM could have influenced any of this because you the sheeple are just too smart to be influenced : you see the world through your eyes and not through a tv screen

the sheeple is so smart, educated and well traveled...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Yeah, well the manhattan project was in the 1940's? In this day and age I feel like everyone is more connected, would you agree? Our technology, computers, cell phones, internet, and all the social networks keep everyone connected. Millions, Billions of people can find different information on the internet and share it, I think its harder to keep secrets in this day and age than it was in the 1940's.....

new topics

top topics

join