It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence at bin Laden’s home raises nuclear concerns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I believe the purpose of this thread was to point out that the government could be just saying that they found evidence of possible nuclear weapons in Al Qaida's possession so that the government could detonate their OWN nuclear weapon on US soil to stage a terrorist attack, thus throwing the population back into a fear-based "coma". Like I said in previous posts, all the president would need is an excuse to appoint himself supreme leader of the U.S.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here's the thread with the San Diego Port Authority officer. He just knows he said something wrong, and there is someone there to monitor the interview.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by IamAbeliever

them having nukes would be easy with links to the pakistani military, getting them into america/EU is the difficult part

Not really.

Not sure how paired up they are with Hezbollah, but Hezbollah has ties to the mexican drug cartels, and the cartels are able to people and drugs into the US by land and by sea (the catapult thing was BS, so I can't say by air...yet), so it wouldn't be as hard as you might think.

And very little of the US/Canada border is actually patrolled by the US. Not sure how tight border controls are to get into Canada from overseas, but if they could, slipping through the wilds of the north undetected wouldn't be all that hard.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Let me play devils advocate:
Aside from false flag events and such (of which I myself do believe is possible and there is precedent to support it) there are those folks "over there" that would like to see the demise of the U.S.
So, say Al Qaeda could get hold of a couple of nukes from Pakistan by infiltrating ISI.
For those who bring up the difficulty of smuggling one into our borders, this might not be a concern for them.
For a worse case SHTF scenario they wouldn't need to get it in here.
I just read the following book, and it scared the *!%t out of me!
"One Second After" by William R. Forstchen. In the story it details an EMP attack, launched from the Gulf of Mexico from a freighter. If the scenario in the story is plausible (I believe it is, good Afterword at the end, lot's of sources) a detonation in a city at ground level would be a mercy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join