It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence at bin Laden’s home raises nuclear concerns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Intelligence analysts are sifting through phone numbers and email addresses found at Osama bin Laden’s compound to determine potential links to Pakistani government and military officials while U.S. officials and analysts raise concerns about the safety of Pakistan’s nuclear materials.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Well folks, this could be it. The last piece to their nuclear false-flag scenario.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Who says? Oh wait, THEY do. Must be true.

Carry on.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

them having nukes would be easy with links to the pakistani military, getting them into america/EU is the difficult part

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Realtruth said hed post this thread into all the OBL threads, so im gonna do it for him so he can have a rest and a nice cup of tea and also that i need practice with providing links, keep up the good work Realtrurth
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

them having nukes would be easy with links to the pakistani military, getting them into america/EU is the difficult part

Please explain how it would be so hard. I don't think it would be at all hard for a determined group of individuals.
2nd.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Realtruth said hed post this thread into all the OBL threads, so im gonna do it for him so he can have a rest and a nice cup of tea and also that i need practice with providing links, keep up the good work Realtrurth
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I read this and it was quite amusing. Has nothing to do with this thread though.

2nd.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Intelligence analysts are sifting through phone numbers and email addresses found at Osama bin Laden’s compound to determine potential links to Pakistani government and military officials while U.S. officials and analysts raise concerns about the safety of Pakistan’s nuclear materials.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Well folks, this could be it. The last piece to their nuclear false-flag scenario.

It's possible. A nuclear explosion on US soil near election time would give Obama an excuse to roll out NSPD-51.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by connorromanow

Tons of illegal drugs and humans are smuggled into the US weekly if not daily.

I doubt a crate with a nuke in it would be much more difficult.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever[/

This is probably where things are heading.

A massive nuclear strike in an American city would see them gather
Enough support to do just about anything they wanted.

The great unwashed would be so terrified they would beg to be placed
In FEMA camps and lobotomised for their own protection.

The rest of us would be shot on the spot.

This is an absolute FACT : Alien intervention is the only way mankind will make it
Nothing less.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by moogins

Who says? Oh wait, THEY do. Must be true.

Carry on.

[sarcasm]The Media and Government has always been proven to be factual...[/sarcasm]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Maybe difficult, but not impossible. Besides, I remember the thread from the latter part of last year or the beginning of this year that had the Port Authority officer from San Diego. He stated that nuclear material had come in through San Diego. Does anyone remember that thread?

He looked like he knew he was in trouble as soon as the statement left his mouth.

link   
reply to post by superman2012

the average nuke weighs about 2400 pounds, do you think it would be easy to move something of this size and weight around without someone noticing

link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

They wouldn't need support. If a nuclear explosion were to go off on US soil, the president could use NSPD-51 to suspend the constitution, appoint himself "temporary" dictator, and suspend checks and balances. This would last until the PRESIDENT said the crisis was over, which could be never.

It's a Caesar scenario. The Senate of Rome appointed Caesar dictator in a time of war, and he simply never stepped down.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

im soory but drugs seem alot easyier to smuggle than a nuke. now im no expert but do drugs sset off metal dectors, nukes would,

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

the average nuke weighs about 2400 pounds, do you think it would be easy to move something of this size and weight around without someone noticing

The point is that whether it weighs 2400 pounds or 24,000 pounds, they don't need to sneak it into this country. The weapons are already here. TPTB just needed to lay the groundwork to make the masses believe that any nuclear explosion, dirty bomb or whatever, came from Al-Qeada. They just did that with this handy little news story.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

nuclear material maybe but, the best ou can do with that is a dirty bomb, a nuke is not terribly easy to make plus if the government is keeping tabs on the internet than they might catch someone looking up how to make one of these, and i said difficult not impossible

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

a chinese shipping container bound for the west coast?

personally i'm of the belief if it were ever to happen it's going to be a nuke already in the U.S

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Your right.

It's almost written on the wall. I think most of us here know this is inevitable
Such a shame that if were honest there is not a god damn thing we can do about it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

that is the thing that worries me, if even one bomb is set off the international effets would be terrifying, martial law, closed boarders, frequent searches, total media control, internet control, possible shut down. it would go to hell fast

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

probably the best way, but getting into an importat building, like claimes would be difficult to do

top topics

<<   2 >>

join