It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture on the American Dollar Bill is Related to Geometrical Optics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Wow I just watched your sacred geometry video, very deep. Who would have thought Geometics could be so interesting! Thank you for sharing that with me, I'm going to watch your other videos

Were all connected, everything is connected
edit on 6-5-2011 by inanna1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
And that is the scary part, imagine this knowledge in the hands of some of the greatest minds ever assembled working at unison and by personal gain, to enslave with technology, dumbfound with religion, and awestruck with law, everything is connected, frequencies played at various tones alter the mind, chemicals applied to foodstuff change the chemistry of the brain, symbolical spells tie us to invisible cages made of words.

Everything is connected and it begins by interpreting and internalizing info, and then what we do about it in accordance to our own frame of reference, which can be "real", "imaginary" or "installed"

Here we go, we are all learning! thanks to all!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by inanna1234

I'm in University and two of my classes this Summer are 'The Meaning of Life' and 'Understanding Colour'. In 'The Meaning of Life' classes I'm learning a lot about ancient philosophes and 'Understanding Colour' is a class related to the Science of how we see colour.

They have a whole university class about how we see color?

I think you're missing the bigger conspiracy here.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Ya, who would want to understand the science of how colour is interpreted by our eyes and minds? Those crazy optometrists, trying to figure out why colour blindness occurs
and all other life mysteries behind the science... those crazy biology majors, psychologists and such; trying to help others

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by inanna1234

without of course mentioning that:

e visible spectrum is the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that is visible to (can be detected by) the human eye. Electromagnetic radiation in this range of wavelengths is called visible light or simply light. A typical human eye will respond to wavelengths from about 390 to 750 nm.[1] In terms of frequency, this corresponds to a band in the vicinity of 400–790 THz. A light-adapted eye generally has its maximum sensitivity at around 555 nm (540 THz), in the green region of the optical spectrum (see: luminosity function). The spectrum does not, however, contain all the colors that the human eyes and brain can distinguish. Unsaturated colors such as pink, or purple variations such as magenta, are absent, for example, because they can only be made by a mix of multiple wavelengths.

wackypedia

meaning this is a representation of how hypothetically all color could be present in said wavelength density.

versus what we can actually perceive with our eyes:

meaning that:

Our eyes can detect only a tiny part of the electromagnetic spectrum, called visible light. This means that there's a great deal happening around us that we're simply not aware of, unless we have instruments to detect it.

source

anything is possible dedication, discipline, and a greater understanding of "what is going on around us" that we are not even aware of!
New worlds of opportunity are waiting, new thought pathways ready to be reconnected!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Is the hammer like the law of reflection?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join