It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture on the American Dollar Bill is Related to Geometrical Optics?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Do you think the picture on the American Dollar bill is related to geometrical optics theorized by such theorist as Plato, Aristotle, Euclid and Ptolemy? That we transmit ocular beams or visual eyes through our eyes, to touch distant object, that radiate in cone shapes. This is how we can feel when someone’s 'eyes are on us'. The symbol is related to 'extramission'?

Maybe the image is also about opening up the third eye and has multiple meanings?

I'm in University and two of my classes this Summer are 'The Meaning of Life' and 'Understanding Colour'. In 'The Meaning of Life' classes I'm learning a lot about ancient philosophes and 'Understanding Colour' is a class related to the Science of how we see colour.

I will write more about explaining geometrical optics, extramission and ancient theories later; for those who don't know them already. Right now I have a headache; I guess this question is for those who already know these theories. Can you see a connection like I can? I found the connection through both of these classes teachings and pieced them both together.

edit on 6-5-2011 by inanna1234 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by inanna1234 because: Added Picture

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
can you post a picture of a dollar bill for us europeans?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I posted a link to the picture. Notice how around the eye (top triangle part) light is being emmitted from it? Platos theories are about light being transmitted from our eyes us in cone shapes... and that is how we can see

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The masons main symbol is above

Notice how the Masons main symbol has two instruments used for geometrics with a 'G' in the middle of it? The G is Geometrics

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Of course they are related, they work the symbols as they have always have, to the rest of the uninitiated everything looks like a mess, nothing is connected, we are alone, but once from the depth we have risen and through the mud traveled, a symbol appears as much more than it is, our connection gets cleaned and one can begin to fathom some of the mysteries, and believe me there are plenty!

here some links with load of info for your journey!

happy travels!

Sacred Geometry

The Cube of Metatron

In architecture

In MUSIC

everything is related, there are tons more, later we can begin the connections, but you need to know what we are talking about in a broader sense than what can possibly taught in school
dont believe in anything you read! doubt your ears, question your eyes!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks so much for the links! I will look at them soon, I love learning! There are a few other symbols that I have seen that I've made connections to. One of the symbols is extremely ancient and very rarely talked about. The few times I've heard mention of it on T.V. they always explain it as something different (and very far out there) but to me it's as clear as the geometric sign on the bill. I will message you after I view the links and see if you also see the connection I've made

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by inanna1234

I guess this question is for those who already know these theories. Can you see a connection like I can?

Yes, so what. I challenge you to build an applied use for the theory of extramission. I know of one, and the guy was is a genius. And everyone here has seen the results of his work. He became very rich. And his work completely overturned all of Renaissance science and classical mechanics. But even he hasn't realized it yet. Neither has anyone else. Except me.

Why do I spout so much ego?

Well... we are talking about extramission aren't we.

Plato held that the reason a Greek can see a hammer is that the hammer itself is throwing off hundreds of tiny little hammer pictures, and that one of those tiny hammer pictures strikes the eye of said Greek, allowing them to see it. So I'm throwing off bunches of tiny little ego statements in the first paragraph. But I ask you, has it helped anyone see what the answer is? No it hasn't.

Plato's theory, while close, suffers from the same fundamental flaw. For it to work every object would have to have it's own ego, it's own self image, so that it could throw them into the eye of observers. And any object could become invisible merely by wishing not to be seen and humbling itself.

Further, what is suggested in the opening post is that the occultic imagery on the dollar bill; in a very literal sense is casting the all seeing eye and pyramid into the doorway of our souls every time we look at it. The implications of this, if believed by the ultra elite; are that they would never want to handle or see money themselves, and that it was designed to be handled and seen by the lower classes. Namely everyone but them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00b276e1b5a6.png[/atsimg]

On those grounds, yes. It's possible that some small cadre of ultra elite manipulators through history have both believed in and continue to use extramission. But the genius I hinted too did something entirely different. His model doesn't require that every object in visible existence has an ego, a self image, nor does it require them to all continually agree to not become invisible. Ever, not even once, in the history of all creation.

Would you like to know more?

David Grouchy

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
of course inanna1234wants to know more, after all we all got here for a reason!

the owl on the bill?

waves and fractal reality

the fractal nature of consciousness

fractal alien DNA

Remember, one must be open to all possibilities, as truth is felt rather than understood!
cheers!

edit on 6-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
of course inanna1234wants to know more, after all we all got here for a reason!

The standard model of light and vision on the surface of the earth is that the sun produces light, that light strikes a hammer, it bounces off at an angle, and then strikes the eye of the observer. So we have light source, object, and observer. This model reduces the number of ego's required from three (one for each party) to one. For the observer to be able to comprehend what they are seeing in comparison to themselves.

Lets look at the history of simulating this on a computer. It's called ray tracing. A light source has to put out thousands upon thousands of light rays. All of which go off in slightly different directions. Bounce around a bunch of times striking various objects and having it's color changed by absorption/refraction and the few, very few, rays that strike the camera lens generate the image.

The image generated by ray tracing has these automatic advantages built into over other, faster, rendering models like the painters algorithm, z-sort, and such. It automatically does hidden surface removal, generation of shadows, and reflections. The problem with ray tracing is how computationally intensive it is and how many rays of light are "wasted."

In this video the ray tracing is done by mainframe computers that took minutes or hours to generate each frame of which at least 25 were required for each second of image. The original movie Tron required a room full of main frames working about 2 hours to generate a single second of film.

In fact it was so intensive, and computers so slow, that in 1990 prominent computer scientists went on record saying that "real time 3D rendering on a desktop PC is not possible." Well a couple of young kids in Shreveport Louisiana didn't know it wasn't possible and did it anyway. They released a game called Wolfenstein 3D in 1992. These days no one doubts that real time 3D rendering can be done on a computer, even a tiny desk top. Hell even on a hand held.

But there is a big difference between most 3D these days, which is based on z-sort, and the John Carmac engine which is actual ray tracing. This is why games like World of Warcraft lag, and have rendering artifacts, but games like Doom 3 have no artifacts, real time dynamic lighting, and blindingly fast render times.

Even the big brains in the computer graphics world haven't fully grasped what Carmac did. At least not yet. Most graphics card companies have gone the route of parallel processors and just stacked lots and lots of math coprocessors on their cards to do all the division problems of the z-sort algorithm. Nvidia, when approached by Carmac, rejected his requests for chip support of his engine and went with the z-sort model. Fools, all of them. The x-box works cause there are more processors in there than were in all of NASA for the first 20 years of its existance. It's a brute force solution.

Would you like to know more?

David Grouchy

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Yes, I'd love to know more. Everything your writing is very interesting

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yes, I'd love to know more. Everything your writing is very interesting

So what did Carmac really do.

He flipped the model. Instead of light going from the sun, to the hammer, to the eye; he traced the ray from the eye to the hammer. This reduced the number of rays from near infinite to just one for each pixel wide the screen was. About 320 at the time. Even better, once the ray struck an object, like a wall or hammer, the ray tracing stopped, and what ever color found was drawn to the screen buffer.

This allowed for real time 3D rendering that did hidden surface removal automatically, and had startling realism to where even a photo on a wall was automatically tilted and scaled correctly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cef9b035466f.png[/atsimg]

A level of detail that had never been even approached prior to this. I would also like to note that none of the computer scientists who said this was never going to be possible issued any retractions. I guess they made their egos smaller and disappeared in true Platonic fashion.

All Carmac has to do to add reflections is allow the ray to continue a few more bounces and then test if the ray is aimed at the light source. If it is the final color is rendered to the screen buffer, if it isn't the first color found is rendered instead.

The end.

Thank you for your time.
David Grouchy

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Why do you think they woudln't like to handle money? Do you think they believe that money is evil?

I also noticed the picture you used had a dinosaur behind it? Are you refering to people who rule have certain blood types? Or is it something else?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Post Script:

The most startling thing about this, and to sum it all up in one sentence. The hint all this contains about the fundamental nature of reality, that no scientists that I'm aware of have begun to study. And how this all relates to what Plato said about extramission is as follows. It even touches on what Heisenberg himself said.

Light may actually start from the observer.

A candle or a sun, may actually be a collection point for the rays generated by all observers. In this sense the ultra elite using their mind tricks in their symbols and subliminals are actually attracting all those negative consequences to themselves. They just haven't reached a high enough level of understanding to realize it yet. I almost feel sorry for them.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

If light starts from the observor do you think we could all possible be light?
If the elite that you talk about are bad... and that the symbol they use actual reflects negativity back towards them... do you think the symbols were originally used by other people to reflect negativity back at them? Or dd the elite themselve place symbols everywhere unknowingly reflecting negativity back towards themselves?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Why do you think they woudln't like to handle money? Do you think they believe that money is evil?

Ah, that is because of what they think they know.

Money is dirty and spreads disease. They fail to realize that in such small doses it actually improves immunity.

The symbols are designed to show one their place in the world order. They like to think of themselves as the eye at the top, not the one under or having the eye looking at them.

And lastly, but not least, money is effective for weeding out slackers. Where as they want to set the terms of the weeding and not be subject to it.

In other words, to the ultra elite,
the reason Cesar has his face on the coin
is to make Cesar famous with the common people.
It's a form of worship, like movie stars who can sway opinion.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Everything is related to consciousness, its not the outside but the inside universe we have yet to understand! as above, so below!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Would so as above as is below reflect that what happens in the sky effects the earth? Like maybe geomagnetic impluses from the sun? or astrological alignments?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

If the elite that you talk about are bad... and that the symbol they use actual reflects negativity back towards them... do you think the symbols were originally used by other people to reflect negativity back at them? Or dd the elite themselve place symbols everywhere unknowingly reflecting negativity back towards themselves?

I think they are like someone who is playing with technology they didn't create and don't fully understand. The reason I imply they are bad is that history shows that they tend to take their frustrations out on the common people when ever these symbols and their use don't get the results they expected or desire. On top of that, for some reason, they believe that the best results are gained when the people are more ignorant, and less informed than they are. Hence the reason for so many secrets.

Professor Feynman tells an interesting story on just this point in his book
"Surely you're joking Mr. Feynman" where he talks about heading up the Manhattan Project and inventing The Bomb. The calculations required were massive. The army had given them an old style punch card main frame, very modern for the time, with three army techs to operate it. Each calculation had to be hand punched into the cards, the cards stacked in the exact right order, then manually loaded into the machine to run.

Well these hard charging American Army techs were demoralized. There was a war going on, and here they were in a room under tight security punching meaningless little holes into meaningless little pieces of paper. They had no idea what the project was all about.

Mr. Feynman went to the General and said, look I have _got_ to tell these guys what they are working on. This is taking too long. We will never get done with the calculations being completed at this rate. After wrangling for a while, the General finally gave in and upped the techs clearance.

Mr. Feynman told them about The Bomb.

The next day the Techs had figured out how to run three calculations simultaneously by alternating sub batches as they were punching or feeding, or taking read outs. The project was finished ahead of schedule, and America won the war.

The one sentence way I say it these days is ...

People are exactly as smart as you treat them.

David Grouchy
edit on 6-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well I think everyone on this planet is ignorant in someway...There isn't anyone who knows everything
For some reason I don't think a lot of these symbols are "occult" maybe these symbols got a bad name from Christians??? And maybe certain things have been kept "secret" from fear of others... look what happened to Socrates, he was killed... think back to when Europe was colonised into Christians... If you didn't adapt to their ideals, you were murdered and called a witch

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

@TheOneEyed profit, I still haven't gotten a chance to watch your videos yet. I'm going to fo that right now

top topics

<<   2 >>

join