It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decision Time, ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We're on the verge of a war that we've all seen coming for quite some time now; a war for our freedom.

We've been fighting these wars for quite some time now, but it is almost time for those fighting to decide whose side they are really on.

When the NWO announce their reign of power publicly, either due to national emergency or simply forcing it on us, it will be time for you to decide.

When they put a gun to your head, will you conform, or will you take death over slavery?

When they put a gun to your friend's head, will you tell them to conform to live, or will you die beside them?

When they tell you that you are no longer able to speak freely without consequences, will you keep silent?

When they tell you that you are no longer free to own firearms to defend yourself, will you give your defenses away?

The time is near, ATS. This is in no way an attempt to fear monger; it's simply a reality, whether you believe it or not. It has happened in the past, it is happening now, and it will happen again as long as we humans exist in mass numbers.

People are afraid to speak out, because people have died when they speak out.

No one thinks of how much harder it will be to speak out in the future.

What will you do when it is too late to save ourselves?

Worst case scenario, if they do point a gun to my head, and ask what my decision is?

I will ask them calmly to put a hole in my head.

I will never be a slave.

Will you?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Damn ... and I thought I was paranoid for having an anxiety attack when the girl scouts showed up to deliver the cookies I'd ordered.

*breathe* would seem the best advice I could give

well. that ... and try to get out more often.

* yeah. mom. i'll be up in a miunute. is it spaghettios and PB&Js again?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Ummmmm....

...are you having a bit of fun, at everyone's expense? If so, well played, "sir" or "madam"! Well played....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb420a097da3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I won't be there when they show up. I'll be hauling ass through the woods while they're asking my neighbor (two doors down) if he was ready to "join the movement". He'd never conform, so I'll have that gunshot alarm to hit the road.

Fast as fast can be.... eh... you know the rest.

ps> your avatar is very distracting while trying to read.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Annie, that is such good advice.

I know this whole OBL thing has me wondering what and who could be next, but taking deep breaths always works for me.

I mean, I haven't even posted in ages, but too much worry can be a bad thing.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I thought we were all slaves already!?! Did I miss something?!?

Freedom, true freedom is a state of mind.
Politically it is an unachievable goal, dreamt up by brilliant men and perverted by the bureaucracies and society.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by CleverNameHere
Worst case scenario, if they do point a gun to my head, and ask what my decision is?

I will ask them calmly to put a hole in my head.

I will never be a slave.

Will you?

Don't be a sucker. Bullets are cheap. Lie and say you'll conform, then be a part of the resistance.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You ask,
"When they put a gun to your head, will you conform, or will you take death over slavery"?
I answer no to all 3 choices and take the 4th forgotten choice.
I will not conform, i will not be a slave, and i will not choose death.
I choose life and liberty, eventually i will die but, I know nobody who has found a workaround for that problem yet.
Do not put limits on yourself, you fall short everytime.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well Clever..... I go with all of the folks below you and above me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

hahaha! same here...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We've been fighting wars forever. we've fighting for freedom since human history.

this is nothing new. its always the same problem. Its just a bigger problem now because there are more people and weapons. There is going to be more wars and more. You dont need anyone to tell you that, just look at human history we have always fought against something;

We Love wars we love violence. We love to fight for something. NWO who cares its going to happen anyways because people want it to happen. But when people dont want something to happen we just make a BLOODY mess.
As long as we want a leader and pride and all that stuff its going to happen its happening its not going to stop.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I go with the idea of going clever...

Abide by their rules for the time it takes you to understand and know their patterns, then start fighting back.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The big question is and always shall be....who is talking to be talking and who will actually do what is needed at the time.

I read lots of posts in lots of places where people talk about how it will be when the time comes, but you have to really wonder how much is just talk?

If you have never been on the wrong end of a gun, or for that fact had an angry shot fired at you it is easy to armchair quarterback the whole thing. But realize that acting out against, should you survive the act, means walking away from all you know today. Home, money, non-portable possessions, family, the luxury of known shelter and food, etc.... No more video games, internet, tweets and facebook. Once you resist you are a target, a subject to capture and silence.

If you mean it, GOOD FOR YOU! If you are blowing smoke, well too bad for you.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Pretend to conform. Practice underground and subversive propaganda tactics. Use the pre-knowledge you have to foresee things others will not understand and do your damnedest to either stay out of the way while trying to get at others "hearts and minds" or find your way out and go on the lamb...expatriate if still possible or reasonable (I imagine the third world be keep on sliding through this transition, so there will be no safe haven there). Remote living, I guess...in the sticks.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by prc77
The big question is and always shall be....who is talking to be talking and who will actually do what is needed at the time.

I read lots of posts in lots of places where people talk about how it will be when the time comes, but you have to really wonder how much is just talk?

If you have never been on the wrong end of a gun, or for that fact had an angry shot fired at you it is easy to armchair quarterback the whole thing. But realize that acting out against, should you survive the act, means walking away from all you know today. Home, money, non-portable possessions, family, the luxury of known shelter and food, etc.... No more video games, internet, tweets and facebook. Once you resist you are a target, a subject to capture and silence.

If you mean it, GOOD FOR YOU! If you are blowing smoke, well too bad for you.

This was my point.

Thank you.

I have a feeling a lot of people are quick to say they would join a "resistance" or what-have-you, but I'm beginning to see a side of people I'm not too keen to trust when SHTF.

I'm not freaking out, by any means. I'm quite calm, always have been.

I'm just looking at the reality of the situation.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Or, with all due respect, what you perceive as the reality of the situation.

I don't know where you are, but based upon your opening post, I'd assume for it to conform to my perception of reality, it isn't the USA.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I have been a very outspoken person since age 13.
I am now 56 and still have a difficult time keeping
my mouth shut.
A friend just reminded me about the false religion
the NWO will support.I will not submit to the NWO!
I am a believer of Jesus/Yeshua and I won't momentarily
forget that again!
Thank-you Boondock-Saint for reminding me.
edit on 6-5-2011 by mamabeth because: changed post

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'll just recycle another post from another thread. . .

Justice Robert Jefferson (1892-1954) U. S. Supreme Court Justice
"The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with, and even pay for, a good deal of rubbish."

What price, freedom? Is it to have our choice of tv stations? Satellite radio? Fries with that?
Sure.
But the true price we pay for freedom is the potential for harm every day. Whether it be from speech, from the barrel of a gun, from the arms from an enemy. We suffer for our freedom. Each and ever day. Many now think that we need not have to suffer the potential pains that freedom delivers. They want to protect us from that "potential" harm.
But it is that potential for harm that makes freedom taste so sweet. It is valuable only because it is at risk of loss each and every day. When something is not held in esteem, it losses its value. When something isn't treasured it no longer needs to be kept.
The true value of freedom, the "cost" is measured in each American. It is measured in each immigrant that dreams of coming to our shores.
Devalueing the dollar is simple math.

Devlueing freedom is a more insideous process. Because it tears at the core of what we used to be. It devalues our soul. It cheapens our dreams, our hopes, our goals.

What cost freedom?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If people had true freedom, they wouldn't know what the hell to do with it, and likely couldn't survive it.

What they want, is security and comfort.

We kid ourselves every time we think those aren't mutually exclusive ideals. Every time something's done to make you a little safer, you lose a little more freedom. Every time something is done to ensure more people are comfortable, you lose a little more freedom.

Freedom is a word. People say they want it, and have no clue.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
hmmmm
well I know what my answer
will be.

I already know the NWO is not
for religion other than 1 religion
world wide and it won't show
allegiance to the one true God
thereby making it the takeover
by the anti-Christ and the Bible has
already prophesied that we will