It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Snubs Sean Hannity. Gets back at him for his 2008 Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ron Paul Snubs Sean Hannity. Gets back at him for his 2008 Interview

Ron Paul skipped a post-debate interview with Sean Hannity Thursday, opting instead to appear at a nearby Tea Party rally. "You're gonna hear from 4 of the 5 candidates here tonight except for Ron Paul. He decided to go to a Tea Party rally instead. I don't know why. But, he did" complained Sean Hannity. To put things in perspective, the above clip also contains the interview Ron Paul did back in 2008 with Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes. Evidently, Sean Hannity couldn't accept Paul's anti-war stance and critique of US' interventionist foreign policy during the debate, and went to a great length to be rude to Dr. Paul. Now, in 2011, Ron Paul's popularity has increased significantly which is probably why Hannity exercises great control over his choice of words.

SOURCE

I've been following Paul for quite some time now, and this may be one of my favorite Paul moments. He is now more popular and doesn't need the publicity from a freak like Hannity unlike 2008.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

I've been following Paul for quite some time now, and this may be one of my favorite Paul moments. He is now more popular and doesn't need the publicity from a freak like Hannity unlike 2008.

He probably got more publicity by shunning him..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I like Ron Paul's stance on ending the wars and legalizing drugs and prostitution. I dont trust the stampede of good ol' boys that would stay entrenched in the government as usual. Hell, look how loud and clear Kucinich would speak against Obamacare until he was invited to go on Obama's plane. He bent under the power of the system as I am convinced Paul would too. You think that a single man, Ron Paul, could face the military corpocomplex and win? Look no further than Rand, his son, bending like a twig for corporate interests in his massive privatization crusade (which is sadly bipartisan).

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I use to like Hannity about 10 years ago. Until he supported the evil and wicked former President George Bush. And then I knew that he was a sold out shill and neocon with the rest of the bloodthirsty Republicans who loved invading Iraq and Afghanistan. And then I saw how Hannity was only in it for the money. As he too is a warmongering supporter of the wicked new world order globalist who will have the whole world receiving their mark of the beast chip that is spoken about in Revelation 13 and 14 chapters of the Holy Bible.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think skipping out on that twit's show was the perfect move for him. Right now, his message needs no work. What he needs is people asking about him and looking him up. Stunts like this will accomplish that much more than being bullied by a Fox commentator would.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't like Hannity much.

I really don't agree with anyone who puts Regan up on this ridiculous pedestal. This idea that Ronald Regan was the greatest president over the last 60 years, and perhaps ever to some, makes me vomit.

On topic though. I don't really see how Hannity insulted Paul or anything of the like. They were merely having a debate. Hannity wants a president to emulate Regan and Ron Paul is sane. That's about all I got from it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hannity's problems are that he is both a shill for establishment Republicans, plus over the years he's also gotten "shrill". By that I mean he tunnel visions onto a certain issue and then he won't let go even when the time to talk about it is long gone.

Then there's that stupid plastic football he's started throwing at the end of segments. Funniest thing was when he was saying goodbye to a recent guest and Hannity said to say hi to the guy's wife. The guest responded with, "my wife says to tell you to lose the football".

top topics

join