It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you win the super bowl, NBA championship or kill OBL your team can meet the president.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Obama to meet SEALs team that killed bin Laden as terror plot revealed
To be honest, I don't know how I feel about OBL's assassination. I have mixed feelings.. Maybe the closure might feel good for a second, but after the repercussions from something which seems to be more for political gain or a diversion.. I think closure will be a distant memory. As a recon/sniper (I never shot anyone/ was a spotter) in the US Army in the 90's, it seemed intell from any locals from the area we were in came back as if all we were doing was cleaning up a mess that we made ourselves. And I feel for the Seal team, I don't think they want to be celebrated.. They were doing their jobs and I am sure they would do it again, but I think they are smart enough to know that they might of just lit the fuse to a powder keg of titanic proportions.. Short term grandeur might/will led to thinking that jumping up and down and yelling USA seemed silly and sad. I don't know if this is all means to an end, NWO, distraction, or business as usual, but I do know it won't end well. I see death and destruction, I see the renewing for the Patriot Act, I see more hatred toward the States, I see money we don't have being used for actions not warranted and most of all peace of mind being stretched in all direction because the truth is elusive. When I was young I felt the US was the light, now Al Qaeda might be right when they say we are a "curse".
edit on 6-5-2011 by BlackOops because: add link

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yes, even if there was no conspiracy, one should wonder: What`s the point of the "war on terror" if any " success" (Like the supposed OBL assasination) actually leads to more danger and need for more "security"/less freedom.

How can people not see iit and celebrate? Even if the US government were telling the truth and did not have evil intentions towards its all citizens, it`s still at fault and doing harm.
Not to mention the rarm done by killing so many innocent people at all those other countries.

What`s to celebrate about that, exactly?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mkpetrov

Well said.. There are times when enough is enough and it seems lost in to a deaf Washington.
edit on 6-5-2011 by BlackOops because: Grammer

new topics

join