It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden remarks 'meandering': Mulcair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Osama bin Laden remarks 'meandering': Mulcair

www.montrealgazette.com

"Should the U.S. release pictures of Osama bin Laden?"

Mulcair's reply: "I don't think, from what I have heard, that those pictures exist. And if they do, I'll leave it up to the American military."

A flabbergasted Solomon challenged: "You don't think those pictures exist?"

"No, I don't think that. ... If they have got pictures of a cadaver then there is probably more going on than we suspect," Mulcair continued.

Read more: www.montrealgazette.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nationalpost.com
edit on 5/6/2011 by semperfortis because: BAN Guidelines.. Copy the EXACT Headline

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Interesting comments from Canada's new opposition party. Seems like Mulcair might have some doubts about the story. His comments probably won't be repeated by his party but are revealing none the less. There are circles of thought in the French Canadian political left that are more than open to alternative viewpoints on 9-11 and the American propaganda war.

www.montrealgazette.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Moe Drama

Obama should be left alone. he is a legend and standout man for relieving the world from what is known as Bin Laden!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
We should have elected the NDP, its quite obvious. They understand. Well hell so do the others, but they don't leak things like that was a beautiful lovely LEAK.

Yes, those pics either don't exist or reveal something bad.

No he wasn't killed recently.

Al qaeda is cia creation as is Bin laden. So............do the math.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

And that, my friends, is exactly what he wants you to think.

Sadly for him, many of us can feel the truth bursting through the seams of the lies.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Obama should be left alone. he is a legend and standout man for relieving the world from what is known as Bin Laden!

What exactly did he actually do? He told some people to do some stuff. It is everyone elses hard work he is taking credit for, he did nothing. That is if yuo even beleive OBL was killed this week.

Hook, Line and Sinker - you swallow the lot. I bet you were one of those sick sheeple cheering and celbrating the death of a fellow human being? Sick.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

the obama admin gives contradicting statements about the entire operation...don't u think thats just plain weird ...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

A legend. Good one. He's here all week folks, try the veal. And don't forget to tip your bartenders.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is big information. They call it an embarassment when a politician speaks truth or casts doubts on the lies we're being told. So odd, that. They're embarrassed are they?

Also, he does a freudian slip and calls Osama Obama.

"Just so I understand that," Solomon said. "When you say you don't think the pictures exist. . Explain exactly why you think there might not be pictures of a cadaver and the body of Osama bin Laden."

Mulcair said: "It's very difficult to explain a negative proposition. You are affirming that they do exist. If they do exist, if the Americans say that such things do exist, then it will be up to them to release them."

Solomon: "They have a photo."

Mulcair: "Possibly. You know, I don't honestly believe that it's germane, I think that if the Americans have taken pictures in that circumstance, they won't be able to prove very much as to whether or not Mr. Obama (sic) was indeed at one point holding a weapon."

Read more: www.montrealgazette.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yes, this is important. These are large national newspapers presenting some alternative viewpoints held by public figures. It seems Quebec is home to some of Canada's most astute and critical, thought and opinion. I wish that here in western Canada we could switch brands of flavor-ade and open some of these topics up for public consumption.

We may never know what was going through Mr. Mulcair's mind when he answered Mr. Solomon's questions, but it is true that among Montreal left-wing politicians, 9/11 conspiracy theories are not universally scorned. Richard Bergeron, leader of the opposition Projet Montréal municipal party, has called the attacks an "act of state banditry." And Amir Khadir, the only elected representative of the provincial Québec Solidaire party, has said the theory that the Americans orchestrated the attacks cannot be ruled out.

www.nationalpost.com... le+voice+experience/4736774/story.html

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I bet you were one of those sick sheeple cheering and celbrating the death of a fellow human being? Sick

Hmmm Sheeple ay?I bet you are one those "Tin Foil" hat wearing paranoid conspiracy theorists who thinks everything is a conspiracy too! Now that's sick! This is a reply to Shamatt not the entire ATS membership!
edit on 6-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Shamatt

I bet you were one of those sick sheeple cheering and celbrating the death of a fellow human being? Sick

Hmmm Sheeple ay?I bet you are one those "Tin Foil" hat wearing paranoid conspiracy theorists who thinks everything is a conspiracy too! Now that's sick! This is a reply to Shamatt not the entire ATS membership!
edit on 6-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

I mmuust admit it did make me laugh just a little bit that you accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist on ATS!!! Who would have thought of such a thing.

Good thread OP - sorry if I got a big narky last night and dissed phatty. I just get sick of all these blind idiots (Not you phatty, you were just there) who are out on the streets cheering about the death of a fellow human, and calling Obama a hero. I would bet one of my lungs that over half of them would not have a clue what/where Pakistan was, who/what Osama was a week before it happened.

Scary - like 1984 - beleive this said BB - OK, said thhe sheeple, and they celebrated. Yuk!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

No offense taken just having fun on ATS! All good!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
One of the ironies I see depicted in this article is the ludicrous lack of media and free press.

What one would expect is the politician would be spouting party line and Nazi doctrine and glib pat answers, while the journalist/reporter would aggressively be a truth seeker trying to dislodge truth from him.

Instead we find the complete opposite. A honest politician and sleezy bought off journalist spouting some lies and official story handed him, instead of working for truth, working for conformity to lies.

Everything is backwards, isn't it?

top topics

join