It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker, first time posting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Well I have came to this site for some time now and thought I'd finally join ATS. You guys have given me the lines that connect the dots that the MSM does not or steers away from purposely. I'd like to thank each and everyone of you who contribute.

Now on to me and this threads purpose. For years I have known the news and stories from our governments are never what they seem. Not only because they do not add up but because I have worked for the Military and seen the 'truth' to things. As I got higher and higher security clearances the more I saw and the more I started to hate what America has become, but was blinded by the money.

I was part of a small group of people with nothing, living in the poor part of town, so money was a huge thing for us. We tried hard at what we all good at. One guy, that we will name John, was good at numbers and patterns and one hell of a hacker. One girl, that we will name Jane, was good at photoshop and video editing. And then me, I was good at social engineering, magic, and anything that had to do with a good thief. We all lived in the same neighborhood and grew up together. High school came around and we were the outcasts since we were 'nerds' living in the gang filled area. So we grew closer together and as we developed into young adults. We used are knowledge for things like fake id's, changing grades, and little childish things. The money just made us want more, and as we seen it we weren't killing people or selling drugs so no harm no foul. After high school we went on to bigger and better things and had a few 'friends' along the way. Fake documents, checks, and papers for whatever you needed. Things got so big I was eventually caught, but thats where it all began. I was picked up at the police station by a Federal Marshall and transported to a building I wasn't familiar with being confronted by a man who looked like Egon from the ghostbusters haha I will never forget that face. But he was telling me I was being watched for months by the CIA and that I had known things that they need to know. I was confused he was from the CIA not the FBI and what I had to do with it.

Since I was the face of my team I was the only one under the gun and I never ratted them out for their protection. After nine hours of them holding me and questioning, in which I told them nothing. Then they drove me to my grandmothers house and said they would be in contact, but I lived on my own so I knew something was up. The team got together and we gather all the data and make me a new identity and I leave town. I get a call from Jane and she tells me my apartment was cleared out. I knew it was a matter of time before they got exposed and I was caught again. And I was caught once again and they tell me this time they have an offer for me. So i helped them out in exchange for a government job.

I had helped a man get papers to be a citizen years ago and he was a part of the new cartel in Mexico and served under Miguel Nassar Haro. They knew nothing about the man and where he went. And after I found out what he was doing to his own people I was all in. The CIA still gives passes to drug smugglers and is funding the cartels in Juarez. But I found all this out after working for the CIA. I worked for the Military and after I got out I tried to tell my story and was tapped, bugged, traced, tailed and tracked. I was warned about it and after I was on a local radio talk show telling it I got a call from my grandma telling me John had a heart attack and was dead, a week after Jane was mugged and shot and died in the ambulance. And I wasn't talking about the CIA crap it was about my work afterwards. Why did I want to tell my story? I was good at what I did and knew things I wasn't supposed to, so when I had a clear 'out' to a normal life I was stripped down to nothing and nobody and I wanted to fight back! So here I am on here to support you guys and to give you my input on threads from my experiances.

tl;dr worked for military knows things about CIA and Mexico assets

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FatBoi

First, welcome to the board.

Second, 5 stars would read again.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FatBoi

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I knew something was up when the head contact on our ship
for Naval Inteligence Service (NIS) was found dead
sitting in his running car in his garage with
a gunshot wound to the head.

It was said to be
suicide.

Oh, and welcome to ATS.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

yeah they are crafty like that!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion and read your posts.

join