It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL 'planned 9/11 anniversary attack'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The needed excuse to put TSA touchy-feely booths in train stations.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
This is so ridiculous.

If Al-CIAda were for real, we would have seen ``real`` terrorist attacks by now... an example of what they could do...

Organizing a dozen guy with ak-47s in a few shopping malls/schools across the country isn't exactly rocket science...they can all get their weapons legally... (if the ATF doesn't give it to them).. they just need to do one meeting to set the time and date of the coordinated attacks... very simple to do...

And the gov would be unable to stop it. They can't intercept the communications, there's none. They can't say they were in a ``terrorist training camp``... they just cannot stop them from doing so unless they turn themselves in...

And guess what, this type of thing hasn't happened...

If the threat was real, we would have seen this type of thing.. a dozen times + since 2001... but guess what, we haven't seen that... so the whole Al-CIAda thing is BS.

Agreed and isnt even else bothered that the fact we had no terrorism attacks since 9.11 on north american soil?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

I dont believe it when a news story talks about what they "found". Anybody else find it strange that they find just the right things to prove the "official story"?
Like a terrorists passport that flew through the inferno of 9/11?
Like a home video of al-qaeda testing chemical weapons on dogs?
Like satellite images of Saddams "mobile chemical laboratories"?

and now this....

Rubbish. Absolute Rubbish.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

I dont believe it when a news story talks about what they "found". Anybody else find it strange that they find just the right things to prove the "official story"?
Like a terrorists passport that flew through the inferno of 9/11?
Like a home video of al-qaeda testing chemical weapons on dogs?
Like satellite images of Saddams "mobile chemical laboratories"?

and now this....

Rubbish. Absolute Rubbish.

Indeed, for the last 10 years OBL has been the President's best friend. You can count on him to appear whenever they need to destroy one more aspect of civil and human rights and when the President's ratings plummet before an up-coming election.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I

Well spotted, GU. That hits the nail on the head.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Propaganda of course...amateurish and highly predictable propaganda actually.

But, there are more ways to use a train in an attack than just derailing one.

If a train car is loaded with radioactive 'dirty bomb' material, and blown at a busy mainline station, such as NY, Washington or where ever, would make the area uninhabitable for hundreds of years...

I wouldn't worry about it though, it's just another little element added into the farce as sauce for the goose.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
You call those 'plans'?? more like wishful thinking! not just the rail cars but the whitehouse, and major cities like Los Angeles. If they EVER had the resources to pull off such an attack they would have done it a long time ago! Its not like they have Weapons of Mass Destruction! Thats was only an excuse for the president to invade the country for oil! All they could ever do was fly are own airplanes into targets and thats officially out of the question when a six year old girl cant even get onboard without a cavity search!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Well spotted, GU. That hits the nail on the head.

Schumer Calls For ‘Do Not Ride’ List For Amtrak

NEW YORK (WCBS 880/AP) — Sen. Charles Schumer is calling for better rail security now that the raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound has turned up plans to attack trains in the U.S. “Anyone, even a member of al-Qaida could purchase a train ticket and board an Amtrak train without so much as a question asked,” Schumer said. “So that’s why I’m calling for the creation of an Amtrak no ride list. That would take the secure flight program and apply it to Amtrak trains.”
CBS New York

And so it begins.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Schumer Calls For ‘Do Not Ride’ List For Amtrak

NEW YORK (WCBS 880/AP) — Sen. Charles Schumer is calling for better rail security now that the raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound has turned up plans to attack trains in the U.S. “Anyone, even a member of al-Qaida could purchase a train ticket and board an Amtrak train without so much as a question asked,” Schumer said. “So that’s why I’m calling for the creation of an Amtrak no ride list. That would take the secure flight program and apply it to Amtrak trains.”
CBS New York

And so it begins.

Yes, I spotted that too.....good god, it's SO predictable. And they sure aren't wasting any time in cracking down on liberties even more. I can't believe people are still swallowing this garbage.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I did think about posting this in a new thread, but really thought it would continue along the same thread as this, so I decided to just add to this thread, hope no-one minds, doubt anyone is reading it anymore anyway lol...

Anyway, the Beeb today have declared that:
Osama Bin Laden Diary 'Planned Attacks' - US Officials

Check out the link to also read that they are planning to show photos of Bins body to four congressional committee members.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join