It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Possible Explanation IRT That Loud Humming Noise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
IRT (in reference to) that loud humming noise heard all over the South/Southeast US, it looks like this might be a good possible explanation wouldn't you say?

"Here's Your Mystery Rumble, Folks. NASA's GIANT Cloud Machine in MS - BBC Special"

Threads relating to said noise:

"Mystery of loud humming noise heard over city"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here"

I mean don't get me wrong, I want to believe as much as the next person and considering that my very own wife had her first and only UFO sighting in San Diego, CA in April 2010....I am pretty much convinced that there is SOMETHING out there. However, in the ongoing effort to deny ignorance I came across that video and well it IMO presented a very good case as to what those "mystery humming noises" that so many people had heard a few months back.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
IRT (in reference to) that loud humming noise heard all over the South/Southeast US, it looks like this might be a good possible explanation wouldn't you say?

"Here's Your Mystery Rumble, Folks. NASA's GIANT Cloud Machine in MS - BBC Special"

Threads relating to said noise:

"Mystery of loud humming noise heard over city"

"Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here"

I mean don't get me wrong, I want to believe as much as the next person and considering that my very own wife had her first and only UFO sighting in San Diego, CA in April 2010....I am pretty much convinced that there is SOMETHING out there. However, in the ongoing effort to deny ignorance I came across that video and well it IMO presented a very good case as to what those "mystery humming noises" that so many people had heard a few months back.

Thoughts?

No, this isn't the explanation. It is a HUGE stretch of the imagination to say that this accounts for the noise. That rumbling, BTW, is occurring all over the world, not just the south. Besides, there are so many reasons this would not account for the noise...first, sound like that created by this facility would dissipate the farther away you get. The video says that everyone moved away. Sure, you might hear it in the distance, but you could tell that the source of the sound is far away. The reports, on the other hand, usually say that the sound seems to be right there, above them or very close. And it is very loud, not typical of the sound created by something far away. Also, I don't know how many installations there are like the one in the video but there aren't that many. Likely only the one shown. If that is the case, how do you explain the rumbling in California or England? Not this way, that's certain. Theories like this don't "deny ignorance" - they encourage it by looking for ANYTHING that might have a similarity in some, weak-linked way and proclaiming "here's the answer." It's basically intellectual dishonesty. We should accept the fact that we cannot explain everything and thus, that there is simply no explanation for some mysteries given our sad state of knowledge. We just don't have all the answers, not even hidden ones.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Just a to, using "RE:"(...regarding) would probably be better and less potentially confusing than using "IRT"(..in reference to) which is not as commonly used.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
First off...the video in the OP is courtesy of sheilaaliens and when I once inadvertently posted a vid from her, nearly got run off ATS!!

Secondly....that sound is not like all the videos posted that I heard. Not at all. Also, can you explain how this ' cloud machine' is moved 1000's of miles to different locations?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Well, it would help if you could reference a specific rumbling event. There have been a few reported to small news stations in various regions in the US (probably elsewhere too) as Visiting ESB said. Also, the video you posted was filmed at NASA John C. Stennis Space Center apparently, in south Mississippi. One area that had the highest number of reports was Florida during this event and this small article here a few days later and some 190 odd miles to the east.
Hope that helps - also the flash in that one video...

edit on 6-5-2011 by Sek82 because: to add

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
is no one alarmed by the fact that this is so close to the Mississippi ? they are making clouds, this really needs to be looked at. We are all aware of HAARP, we are also well aware of the its alleged ability to move weather systems, So wouldn't it be a fair argument that NASA is making these clouds and HAARP could be placing them....look at whats happening around the New Madrid...

I would love to hear some thoughts and opinions!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I was just watching a video series and was onto the second video when the cloud machine and the mysterious earth sounds were mentioned. The creator of the video also links what Michio Kaku stated about the different levels of alien civilizations and how one of them is supposed to be able to control the weather. The cloud machine is also compared to the video in Florida where the family thought a tornado was getting ready to bear down on them. Anyways, I thought it was interesting, made sense, and wanted to share it here. Enjoy!

top topics

join