It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin "kind of wimpy", says NASA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by semicolonsmile

IMO the quality of this site is being diminished not by shy members such as myself, but by the ridiculous amount of people on here that will believe ANYTHING and post it.

Alright well chaulk one uip for you.

But in comparison the overwelming number of minimal posts alone, per capita and on daily basis makes your arguement laughable at best. Oh sorry about my intentional and unintentional mispelling of words. If that was what you meant to dog me on earlier. Big fingys, type slow and suffer from barely even a highschool education to. If you need more ammo ? Any way my intention is a success. I only wish to make sure the OP knows there are guidelines. I do get snippy about it at times, after I click on the third one in a row. I don't feel I ever get to far out of line though. I know what else you may be thinking? That I have a Mod complex. No. When I've asked the Mods about this I was told they can't do it all and that the members are the quality. So this is just a direct result of that inquiry. Just try'in to pick up some of the slack. No matter that it has caused me trouble I don't really need. But I understand that as well.

I would also like to have commented but again the point I'm making keeps me from that. You see?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by semicolonsmile

IMO the quality of this site is being diminished not by shy members such as myself, but by the ridiculous amount of people on here that will believe ANYTHING and post it.

Alright well chaulk one uip for you.

But in comparison the overwelming number of minimal posts alone, per capita and on daily basis makes your arguement laughable at best. Oh sorry about my intentional and unintentional mispelling of words. If that was what you meant to dog me on earlier. Big fingys, type slow and suffer from barely even a highschool education to. If you need more ammo ? Any way my intention is a success. I only wish to make sure the OP knows there are guidelines. I do get snippy about it at times, after I click on the third one in a row. I don't feel I ever get to far out of line though. I know what else you may be thinking? That I have a Mod complex. No. When I've asked the Mods about this I was told they can't do it all and that the members are the quality. So this is just a direct result of that inquiry. Just try'in to pick up some of the slack. No matter that it has caused me trouble I don't really need. But I understand that as well.

I would also like to have commented but again the point I'm making keeps me from that. You see?

Yes, I get it. I didnt have a lot to say about what I tried to post. Let me ask you a simple question though: would you rather read 5 paragraphs of laughable, fictitious garbage or half a paragraph of reality?

I understand the guidelines, but like I asked earlier: What do you want me to write? I am in agreement with the linked article, there is not much more to say.

I understand where you are coming from, and I hope you understand where I'm coming from as well.

That said....where is the membership cancellation button? can't seem to find it.
edit on 6-5-2011 by semicolonsmile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Why don't you leave OP alone. I would rather read his less opinionated thread than your dribble about the guidelines. I'm an American and you are too, so everywhere we go there is rules and guidelines about everything, I don't need to listen to it from someone who tries to mod a forum as a freaking hobby.

You think he isn't talking enough then engage him in conversation instead of trolling his thread.
edit on 6-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join