It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan Taliban say insufficient evidence bin Laden is dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The Afghan Taliban said on Tuesday they had not seen sufficient evidence yet to convince them that al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is dead..

As the Americans did not provide any acceptable evidence to back up their claim, and as the other aides close to Osama bin Laden have not confirmed or denied the death ... therefore the Islamic Emirate consider any assertion premature," said a statement emailed to media by Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid. Washington has so far not released any photographs of bin Laden's body or the burial, raising doubts in some Islamist forums about whether he was killed

uk.reuters.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
stupid, thats not the conspiracy. the theory is he was ALREADY dead. afghan taliban fail.
seriously, how could he still be alive??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

I guess they dont believe OBL's daughter? I thought she witnessed it? Hummm.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
dead or alive, the taliban know the score... If he wasnt killed he would have been in touch, and if he was killed he wouldnt have been in touch... simples

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
stupid, thats not the conspiracy. the theory is he was ALREADY dead. afghan taliban fail.
seriously, how could he still be alive??

I thought the same thing at first. Then I did some listening and some thinking. Unfortunately, the only explanation I can come to is that he is, in fact, still alive.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

Or maybe he is just hanging around CIA headquarters still, sippin away at a few buds and watching the NBA playoffs unfold.

new topics

top topics

join