It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't the Rest of the Military DEMANDING to see Photo Proof of Dead UBL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Because they take what their "great commander-in-chief" says without further question?

Do they get the inside track, and a special view from the inside? Is there some military circular that goes around to officers and enlisted men, showing the photo of the dead UBL??

I mean you figure of all people that it would be important to, if nothing else for morale, it would be the military men on the front lines. And it would be hard to argue that it is too gruesome to be viewed by people in the military.

What about former military that are wounded and/or disabled because of their service fighting in these wars? Wouldn't THEY have a right to see the photos for some kind of closure on what they were supposedly fighting for?

And what about the 9/11 families, who are already demanding to see the photo proof, but nope. Not even THEY will get to see the proof of who supposedly masterminded the killing of their loved ones.

The White House has other reasons for not wanting to show those photos. But I want to know how the military feel about not being able to see the photos.

This reminds me of the missing serial numbers on the flight data recorders turned into the NTSB from the FBI. And how 19 hijackers were on our TV screens within a couple of days after 9/11.

Something just stinks with all of this. And to me, it smells like a dead, 10-year-old corpse that has just been unfrozen.

edit on Thu May 5th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
because the media said it, it must be true! everything they say can be taken as TRUTH to those people. but to you and I who have our doubts, we need this photo for it to even be remotely true. right now we are taking the "word" of people who don't hesitate to lie when it's needed for whatever reason.

and to the people who say he's still alive...wow just wow, thats like the opposite of what we're saying. we're saying HE'S BEEN DEAD FOR YEARS.

UNLESS, he'd been hooked up to dialysis in his nice mansion. (what I believe anyway)

could be a bunch of half truths.
edit on 5-5-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I love my brother to pieces but he is Military and I know for a fact he would believe what the MSM tells him and not question it.

They are fed the 'Sun newspaper' everyday and sooner or later you are going to believe the pure sh+te they print.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Well great. Why don't you ask him if he would want to see the photos for proof? Or is he just the typical military on a puppet string who can't think for himself and blindly obeys illegal orders?

Man, I tell ya, you say he is your brother. If one of my brothers was in the military, I would find it very hard to be respectful of him at the moment. Unless he realized what was going on, and confided in me so. I am just glad I am not in that terrible position to have a family member in the service perpetuating all this death.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There are several threads covering OBL, his death, the circumstances etc..

Please add your comments to one or more of them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.
edit on 5/5/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

top topics

join