It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh ideas if Anonymous is capable of speeding up Disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I was just going over this article www.abovetopsecret.com...
And it got me thinking if Anonymous will have a part in Disclosure. and I was trying to think of new ways they could help speed up the process, I thought maybe every one could pitch in ideas or if they believe they could have a role or not.

I searched the topic and found there are a few on them getting people together to call in sightings and some photos. I was thinking it would be brilliant if they faked hundreds of small town news station websites with articles "Aliens make contact, We are NOT alone!" or variations of that and have a realistic story an interview with one of the most "credible" ufologist with some convincing facts and persuasive arguments.

I think it would at least make a lot of people look into the matter and realize with all of the NASA news trying to get hints that we have found life
(www.foxnews.com...)
and now we know that life can exist in even more conditions than previously conceived (news.nationalgeographic.com...)
people could be more receptive to the idea and start to think "what if" ... at least thats a start, if nothing else its a fun daydream. And if you do that Anonymous, I will love you for life
and I'll never forget it. lol Let's hear some ideas and thanks for the input.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

There will never be disclosure.
Well there will be just after we get transparency.
So, now ya know where we stand on the chessboard.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I really doubt that you are going to convince people that ET is real by defacing websites with fake ET reports.

What kind of logic is this idea based upon ? Reverse Mongolian psychology ?

Should "anonymous" however decide to turn their scanners and exploits towards some .mil and .gov sites we might get some interesting results. The government has proven again and again how shoddy their IT security infrastructure is.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

Disclosure is a dream , but its a dream that won't come true anytime soon , there is no disclosure official process .
The release of formerly classified documents from counties around the world amount to nothing . no definitive evidence of visitation .

That's not what the releases were about , they were part of the cover up , governments make sure that the stuff they don't want want to become public knowledge is buried very deeply out of sight of any FOI request .

The people pushing the disclosure myth are the ones making money out of it , " my sources tell me this ....Pay to see me speak , buy my book " , disclosure sells .

I do believe we will be told of microbial Life on Mars in the next few years, so I guess we could take that as a form of disclosure

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Remember how I said it was just an idea, glad you are taking this discussion so seriously.

I want to hear ideas if there is a way the collective ATS believe there might be a way to get the masses thinking and opening their eyes to the possibilities

It would be nice so when the time actually comes by whatever means the blow to the ego that we aren't alone in the universe is dampened hopefully.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Bdizzl3 because: typo

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Disclosure would also break the religious stranglehold the PTB has on the masses.
What if all of a sudden you find out that there is another God out there?
What if their God stories do not match up to ours?
The pope would be in deep doo doo, and at risk of losing his gold and silk.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I don't think so , the Catholic church has already said that its open to the idea and they don't see a problem , the lord has more than one flock sort of thing , I guess most other religions will or do , have the same attitude .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yeah it would be revolutionary at the least. But some interviews I have heard make it seem like the E.T.'s if friendly would have a spiritual side too, makes sense that every living creature would contemplate its existence. It would be interesting to hear their philosophies and spiritual beliefs.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Of course they have said this.
If they said absolutely not, then it would show waivering, or unease.
State your lie and stick to the story i always say!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
They will never disclose anything unless Anonymus is going to hack a Area 51 or NASA Pc with a video or a image of an UFO and publishes it on all news sites around the globe. Of course blackmailing a government who killed a president and told us lie after lie could be a very bad idea but maybe it´s time to force the governemnt to do it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Thats what I would like to see, a stumbling government trying to come up with excuses for mass amounts of real evidence all leaked at once.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

Agreed, any sentient species would contemplate and philosiphise. (Is that a word? Philosiphise?? me needs some googletime.)
And yes, there could be some awesome stories.
It would be neat to compare and contrast ours, it might help us understand ourselves!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

I think that was what wikileaks was supposed to be about, well look what happened there.
truly sad.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bdizzl3
. I was thinking it would be brilliant if they faked hundreds of small town news station websites with articles "Aliens make contact, We are NOT alone!" or variations of that and have a realistic story an interview with one of the most "credible" ufologist with some convincing facts and persuasive arguments.

I'm curious, what does "disclosure" mean to you? From the above, it seems you are confusing "disclosure" with "belief". And your plan seems to be a rather disingenuous one; you want to promote belief by lying to people. Do you think such a plan would help foster or actually damage your cause?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Great question, I really don't know if it would hurt the cause, but it seems as long as any one gives it any thought toward real world integration of this information it would be a small win, but in a battle where there is limited legit information its hard to find ammunition to get people to stop looking at the subject like its a non-realistic idea. Thanks for your reply

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It's a shame Gary McKinnon didn't download everything he found when he hacked into US systems. If only he wasn't smoking the demon weed at the time, he might have remembered more stuff then!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bdizzl3
Great question, I really don't know if it would hurt the cause, but it seems as long as any one gives it any thought toward real world integration of this information it would be a small win, but in a battle where there is limited legit information its hard to find ammunition to get people to stop looking at the subject like its a non-realistic idea. Thanks for your reply

If there is limited legit information, what does it tell you?

And you would not be getting people to look at the subject in a legitimate manner but by lying to them. It would not be a win.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The word "limited" to me is a lawyers term for lie.
Hope it helps.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It tells me out of 7 some odd billion people that there have been millions of claims "limited" it's something worth believing in. I agree lying may not be the best approach, so let's hear some constructive ideas on how we can bring attention to Disclosing the fact that there is intelligent life beyond our world. I would really like some ideas, thanks everyone.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
They will never disclose anything unless Anonymus is going to hack a Area 51 or NASA Pc with a video or a image of an UFO and publishes it on all news sites around the globe. Of course blackmailing a government who killed a president and told us lie after lie could be a very bad idea but maybe it´s time to force the governemnt to do it.

Just look at what happened to Gary McKinnon depending whether you believe he saw secret docs or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join