It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U2us suddenly stop coming to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I find it very strange that like 5 people who seemed completely interested in talking to me could all suddenly stop replying at the very same time. It's been I think nearly a week now, and still no feedback. Each one of these individuals apparently read the messages, but 'couldn't' reply. Also, we were all talking about the same general thing which, to make a long story short, was on topic of most of the threads I've posted. Now, if you don’t' find it ironic that that many people all seemingly interested AND talking about the same thing with me could all suddenly stop talking at the same time, then you may just deny any claims I may make about it here. In any case, I decided to post this no matter how 'dumb' others may think it is, so please keep such opinions to yourself.

Now, don't go thinking that I don't realize this could just be a coincidence. I realize this very well. I'm not trying to 'waste space' in this forum. I don't consider this to be something I should just complain about in the complaints section, and forget about it. I chose to post a thread to see if it was happening to other people. I'm perfectly willing to accept it's just a coincidence, but I wanted to post this in case it's happening to others, and could be from influence of an outside source. Be open minded please. You never know when it could be something remotely stopping you from getting certain types of info~
edit on 5-5-2011 by Three because: Typoed title.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

If the users are new, they may not be able to reply. I know I wasn't able to respond to my U2U's until I had a certain post count. This might be the same case here.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
reply to post by Three

If the users are new, they may not be able to reply. I know I wasn't able to respond to my U2U's until I had a certain post count. This might be the same case here.

What? It says in this thread I think more than once that these are people I've been talking to who suddenly stopped all at the same time. ._.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Three because: Better grammar.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
are you sure they were people? and not bots? :p

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
really weird how I read this thread right after I read in another someone said they were just going to send a U2U, I had never heard of it before then

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
are you sure they were people? and not bots? :p

Ha ha, that's certainly a possibility. XD

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ok, no, this thread belonged where I put it. If it's goign to be here, please just close it. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join