It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama visits New York to mark bin Laden's death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

New York (CNN) -- President Barack Obama joined survivors of the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history at a Manhattan firehouse Thursday, days after American commandos killed the leader of the group behind that massacre.

so today our president decided to finally visit ground zero after 2 years and after making the hunt for bin laden his personal mission for the duration of that time.

lie.

obama took virtually all the credit for what many men and women of the cia and the armed forces made the alleged killing of bin laden.

some reports i have read is that many 9--11 victims families refused to participate in todays photo op and as i sat here and watched the president shake hands with a mere 50 people at ground zero and both presidents clinton and bush also declined to participate.

i am one who wants to see the proof of bin ladens death for which none of us will ever see my take of the entire events of today and the last week is obama is nothing but a glory hound seeking anything and doing anything to make sure he remains in that office for another 4 years.

ps and expect the photos to be release just in time for the next election.
edit on 5-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Victory Lap for Obama!

What next champagne over the head by a girl in a bikini!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

LIES!!!
BarryO is actually a spiderman fan and this is his chance to see the Broadway production, well that and get some voter backing.

Just looking for attention is all he is doing.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
so today our president decided to finally visit ground zero after 2 years and after making the hunt for bin laden his personal mission for the duration of that time.

lie.

edit on 5-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

For accuracy's sake: He's been to ground zero before, both before and during his presidency.

Yes, this was a planned: Obama Seeks Closure at Ground Zero After Killing of Bin Laden

Related: George W Bush declines Obamas invitation to ground zero

Also, before you post your partisan, nitpicky video, which focuses on the memorial celebrations on 9/11/2009 and 9/11/2010 specifically and does not discuss his other visits, as you did in the other thread, He's been to ground zero before. Both before and during his presidency.Biden went to represent on 9/11/2010.

You might be a little more cautious in your wording here, which makes it sound like he's never been there before this.
edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

how many thread are you going in to and tell me what to do? hmm.

feel free to continue to carry obamas water

and clinton and bush and alot of 9-11 victims familys decline the photo op with obama.

honestly dont really care what you think.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
To visit 911 victim families as a photo-op is just....... YUK!

Despicable

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

how many thread are you going in to and tell me what to do? hmm.

feel free to continue to carry obamas water

and clinton and bush and alot of 9-11 victims familys decline the photo op with obama.

honestly dont really care what you think.

1. The obvious answer is as many threads as you post the same thing in. And no one is telling you what to do. That was a suggestion.

2. I didn't vote for Obama, nor am I carrying his water. I care about the truth and facts and accuracy without the extreme partisanship, which I feel is destroying or enabling the destruction of this country. And this is my search for it.

3. So? Your point is?

4. Fine. That's your choice.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

you care about the truth?

2. I didn't vote for Obama, nor am I carrying his water. I care about the truth and facts and accuracy without the extreme partisanship, which I feel is destroying or enabling the destruction of this country. And this is my search for it.

why have you been defending the official story then?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wait......

You mean.......

A politician is using others to help him gain approval in his position and try and set himself up to stay in power.. WTF! I have never seen that happen before. Every president would have been advised to do the same thing and would have followed the same path.

Someday, people will realize its all a shell game and you just need to look up to see the person moving the shells instead of focusing on the action.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Where the hell did I defend the official story. You are so far off the mark, it's laughable.

Whey I post FACTS from the official story it's to document them so that we have a basis from which to go.

That little quote you just posted from me proves something?

top topics

join