It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star looking UFO always with a plane nearby?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

My boyfriend, who doesn't get easily excited about things, is very skeptical and has a logical explanation for most things, came and woke me up at 4am kinda nervous/buzzing, to tell me he thought he saw a UFO whilst outside having a smoke. He said he just happened to glance up, almost as though he sensed it, and saw what looked like a star moving which shortly just faded out. Too fast to be a plane and too slow to be a comet. I noted he said it definately wasn't a plane as there was one near it and it looked nothing like it. He said he saw the same the night before but thought nothing much of it until seeing it the very next night again.

So lastnight he went out for a smoke and I thought i'd join him to see if we could spot another. We saw the plane first and sure enough there was the moving star following it which faded out about ten seconds after first spotting it.

We just can't believe it has been seen 3 nights in a row...a plane nearby on all occasions.

What can this be? Has anyone seen similar?

edit on 5-5-2011 by Bex33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by Bex33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Was it a single point of white light? If so you're probably seeing a satellite.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
what looked like a star moving which shortly just faded out.
the moving star following it which faded out about ten seconds after first spotting it.

Could be an Iridium flare.
Check this website here for past events, or to see ones that will happen in the near future and let us know if its the same.
heavens-above
Since they are 'local' events, you'll have to tell the site where you are.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
and you think UFO is coming back every night at the same time??

it is sun reflection from satellite you seeing, and it disappear if it comes into earth shadow.
it is orbiting the earth all the time again and again and tomorrow and the day after you will see it again and again...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Could possibly be a satalite.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It was a single point of light but more yellow than white. I am in the uk North-East....I can make much out of that website, clicked on the past 48 hour flares but I can't tell where it would have been.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

No, I didn't know what I thought to be honest!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I don't know how clear the sky is in the place you're living but I can see more then one of this "moving points" every night. Actually I try to spot them and I always consider if it's an commercial or military satellite...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
ive seen those planes before,i saw a craft going into orbit leaving a trail behind it as it gained height,at the same time i saw a silent plane flying overhead which made no noise whatsoever despite its low altitude.something about the way it looked tells me it was holographic.its wings seemed to be at the front for some reason which rules out that it was a conventional plane.

top topics

join