It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
For those that have been following my threads:

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

and more specifically...

Success at Getting "Our" ATS Voice into the MSM - OBL Conspiracy - (99.6% positive, you decide)

The second link I encourage you to familiarize yourself with as it is an integral part of the back story to the following...

Well I have great news, I can confirm that the second link, is in fact 100%. I found this out by calling into the show this morning during an off-peak time because I wanted to know if I was the reason for all the fuss (for lack of a better term) and was able to get Danielle (Show Producer) on the line, this is the conversation that ensued:

"Hi..is this Danielle?" she said "yes" I said "Hi Danielle this is UberL33t" ...there was a slight pause ..she said "OH...ummm hold on" ...she came back to the line after a few seconds and asked "can you do an On-Air interview at 7:30 am tomorrow" ...in which I replied "yes" in so many words. I tried to dig for what the line of questioning would be like but her reply was not very forthcoming ...she said "I don't know, that will be up to Fisher to decide".

I was instructed to call in @ 7:30 am tomorrow 05/05/2011, however i am not sure whether this will be Live, or something they will record, edit, and play back. As it sounds, it is going to be Live as the show is not normally prerecorded and they usually broadcast Live.

If you have followed these threads at all, then you know why they want to interview me. I have expectations for how it's going to go and have prepared for these expectations. The overall gist is that conspiracy theorists are "coo-coo". So I plan to school not only the talent in this event, but the general public as well. Any way it happens to go, I am rather quick on my feet so I will handle it in a tactful manner regardless, rest assured.

Here is a link to "Listen Live" to 97 X via streaming audio from the 97 X website - Listen Live

I encourage fellow members to listen in tomorrow morning @ 7:30 am EDT 05/05/2011. In fact, Please Flag the "you know what" out of this thread and lets get it on the Front Page of ATS. (not an attempt at a Flag frenzy I assure you it's not about the Flag numbers for me at this point).

It's more this, I feel with all of your collective energy backing me, "Our" voice will be conveyed to not only the "talent" that is going to interview me, but to everyone who may be listening to the show.

On that note, thank you again for your contribution to my threads, and this site as a whole. You all Rock!!

Respectfully,
UberL33t
edit on 5/4/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
OMG Ubber thats awesome.

can someone help me, what time will it be in Queensland Australia, i get all screwy with the whole number thing. and i really want to listen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Good luck!I just hope they are serious and not make fun of you or ATS.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I have a plan to thwart that attempt, I'm fully prepared for this.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Should be 9:30 PM for you

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
May the force be with you.

Always.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You have my ears tomorrow in Northern Ireland

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Awesome!! Thank you!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Setting my ipad to that station to listen to when I take the kiddos to school.

BTW,I love Tampa and the surrounding area.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Good luck with the interview

I can tell you this much - conversations never go the way you plan them to.
Make sure you have your main points written in front of you and any sources that can back them up.
If you are interrupted be sure to finish the point you were making and don't allow deflections
They may ask you some tough questions, particularly about "conspiracy theories/theorists" in general.
Don't allow them to lump everyone together, you know we are as diverse on opinions as any group perhaps even more so.

I'm only speaking for myself here, not the staff or ATS. Having done radio and TV before I have experienced the very things I mention above.

Crib notes can save your butt, don't trust to memory alone.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I really want to listen to this but that is so early!! I will try and wake up for it though. I just hope I don't sleep through my alarm that would suck!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Me and my room mates will be listening from aussie! Hit em hard mate!

Well done. S & F for getting out from behind the moniter!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Unlike MSM.. We allow freedom of speach including off the wall idea's here. The demographics from ATS should show well educated, fairly informed writers that participate on this site.

And when I saw CBS News quoting the White House Press as saying they won't produce pics of Osama because "conspiracy" nuts will try and flame the pic as a fraud..I went"they talking about us?"

From CBS:
"The risks of release outweigh the benefits," Rogers said. "Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East."

www.cbsnews.com...

5:30AM West Coast... I'm going to grind my coffee tonite.
Good Luck And DON"T use a helium balloon as you talk in the interview. Hmmm Maybe you should. Could increase credibility.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Duly noted and pre-done. Thank you for the advice. I am well aware they like to appear in control of the calls/callers and that their view will perhaps over shadow my own. However, I am going to simplify it. I already know just by listening to the little i was able to in the previous segments this guy is a healthy skeptic in regards to conspiracies as a whole.

I have a perspective planned where the goal will be to make him, and the rest of the people listening understand why we have the views and opinions we do in regards to things not appearing as they seem to appear.

Send me positive vibes folks

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
As animal said, make sure you have your points written down. You might also ask a friend to "grill" you tonight so you can be prepared for some tough questions.

Will you record and post please?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

To me, that means "they're onto us, what's the point?". They're going to have to step up their game I'm afraid. People are seeing things for what they are.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Yes, I will attempt to record this, however it will be over the phone. Which brings a good point. If someone out there has audio editing software that could record the show as it happens, that would be great!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Flag to you and best of luck tomorrow.

Conspiracy theories are as varied as the theorist. I question the idea that there is a collective voice other than a a collective reluctance to accept at face value "information" as provided.

CT's are often portrayed as nuts. Maybe tomorrow you can get the word out that CT's are independent and analytical thinkers who prefer to reseach under reported information and evaluate facts.

Am eager to hear how it goes.

edit on 4-5-2011 by robyn because: spelling

+4 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
ETA: Staff and/or Admin, I have made several attempts to make contact to certain members of Administration. I would like to plug AboveTopSecret.com. If you happen upon this thread. I am seeking advice from an administrative stand point on what I should or should not say. If someone could please get back to me by tonight I would be most appreciative. If not I will just use my own good judgement.

This is the first I've seen anything about this, as a result of your private message that came to my inbox about an hour ago. There's another private message from you that came in late yesterday, but I've received more than 30 since and it has scrolled well out of view. I wish you had discussed this with us in private before going forward.

We're very careful about our "Above Top Secret" brand, and how it's represented. Please do not represent that you're anything more than a member, and please do not paraphrase or otherwise "repackage" the opinions of other members.

It's fine to say something along the lines, "I'm really active on AboveTopSecret.com, and based on what I read there, I think __________________."

But please do not say something like; "Everyone on ATS thinks __________" or along the lines of; "Member ______ on ATS thinks ______."

Keep your comments to your personal opinions, and it's fine to say you've come to those conclusions based on what you read here.

Make sense?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Email I just sent to the "talent"

7:30 Am Interview - Will be Global‏

7:28 PM
To [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Hello Again,

I posted this thread on AboveTopSecret.com in regards to our scheduled interview at 7:30 AM:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wanted to email you to convey that this interview will have a Global Listener-ship. I posted this thread @ 6:35 pm today. Already there will be 2 listeners in Australia and 1 in Ireland as well as other parts of the US but I foresee this growing throughout the night. Being that ATS has such a wide membership and being that my background is in technology, I wanted to prepare you.

More so, your IT department, for the simple fact that the potential traffic to your website during tomorrow's show will be spiked. I foresee a lot of my fellow members listening in, in that respect, I want to be sure that the website can handle the traffic and to make you aware that your audience is going to more than just the Tampa Bay area listeners. On that note I look forward to the interview

Respectfully,
UberL33t

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join