It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
This will be my final reply regarding this whole ordeal. I have said what I feel needed to be said and I will carry on with my ATS membership as I have done since registration. Any further inquiries to this specific topic, I will be happy to address in a U2U if you are so inclined.

On that note I want to depart with the following:

I have indeed learned from this experience.

I am going to choose not to focus on the negative aspects and will keep this in my memory as a positive experience.

Last but not least, and with absolute sincerity, Thank You for your involvement!

Respectfully,
UberL33t

Star for this respectful post.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I listened to this interview, Uber did just fine. I don't think it was a disaster at all! Of course he was nervous, but he had a good positive sounding voice and attitude. He certainly did not sound STONED. That was uncalled for. I give him mad props for having the gumption to call in and be interviewed in the first place. Of course when I badger my local media I use my real name, I could not imagine having someone call me HotBakedTater while I rant about the flood or bumperstickers, lol!

All in all, a good first effort, and a great learning experience!

And at least the topic was raised and discussed (obl), and all those listeners got to hear Uber's generous shout out to ATS, now how can anyone fault the guy for his effort?

He just seemed excited, I know when I got on the news recently I crowed about it to anyone who would listen, had the clip (still do) bookmarked on my phone so I can whip it out to show it off anytime, it is fun.

Uber, you got nothing to be ashamed of!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by Dephyle

The reason, I believe, UberL33t was unable to directly answer when he was asked for proof, is there is no proof for his argument, either.

These are your words. Let that sink in for awhile.

You sent this to the radio show. You told them that there is no proof for believing the way you do. Fan those flames!

It didn't help Uberl33t's case at all, in fact it makes it worse.

They now have confirmation from a fellow member of ATS that Uberl33t is exactly what they (and a few listeners) were thinking at the time and that is he is just another conspiracy nut with no real theory or answers.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

This will be my last comment in this thread.
Uber, I am not expecting a reply. I just think that you should read this.

Obviously you spent a good amount of time constructing this particular post from page 12. If you had spent as much time preparing for the interview, as you did creating that post, it is very likely that things would have went much smoother.

P.S. Why has this thread still been receiving more flags?

edit on 5/6/11 by BrokenCircles because: to add the P.S.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
P.S. Why has this thread still been receiving more flags?

Entertainment value and we should all learn from others mistakes?

Good?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join