It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden is late pope's 'miracle': Peru leader

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by wcitizen
Now who is the conspiracy theorist? ROFL

If nothing else this makes a great example to display to people who would label anyone questioning these events regarding Bin Laden's death as a conspiracy theorist.

Oh yeah if you think I am a nut check out what the President of Peru has to say about it all.

Lol. Indeed. We have some ammo!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Garcia said the late pontiff wasted no time in performing the second miracle needed for sainthood, making it possible for American commandos to find and kill their hated Al-Qaeda foe, whom they had hunted for the past decade.

Seriously, this is the best one yet. This Garcia fellow is obviously hopped up on something major. Yes indeed, this fellow is spun for sure. I'm sure this guy envisioned the Pontiff wasting no time in dropping to his knees in fervent prayer daily.

Dearest Lord, let my American minions kill Al Quaeda. They really hate them and I do too, especially that Bin Laden guy. I need a miracle anyway and I was wondering if you would grant me this one? Let my minions find and shoot them to death with divine precision. Then you can get to judge them for all the wickedness in their evil doing hearts. Amen.

During this likely hallucination of the Pope I'm sure he would be rubbing his rosary beads as well.

This is truly alarming stuff coming from the Peruvian leader.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

This really has got to be the best Bin Laden Conspircy theory of them all.

I about spit my soda out when I read this one.

Bin Laden just keeps on giving, and giving, and giving, and giving.

Honey I am sorry I am late from work and didn't call but it was that darn Bin Laden again.

Mom I am sorry about your Mother's day present but Bin Laden stole it.

Bin Laden a man for all seasons and reasons.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
But this statement kinda has merit if true. It was posted on here back in 2005 The Black pope .

The black pope is in on ALL the intel agencies and seems like to have some power.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by relyt
But this statement kinda has merit if true. It was posted on here back in 2005 The Black pope .

The black pope is in on ALL the intel agencies and seems like to have some power.

Some consider him to be both the most powerful and most dangerous man in the world.

The Jesuits are the 'militant' branch of the Catholic Church.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You know, if the Pope hands down an execution order I bet it gets done post haste. There would be no messing around with that one. I mean the Vicar is ordering a hit, it's as good as done. So who knows, maybe this is divine intervention in the murder of these people thereby classifying it as a miracle.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

You know it's a real possibility Rome did give the go ahead on this whole media charade. After all many of us do believe it is Rome driving and manipulating these events. It's doubtful something as major as this would have been undertaken without Rome's blessing.

That they may have timed it for effect for yardage in predominately Catholic nations like Peru, by having it go down the same day John Paul II was beatified, might actually be more than coincidence.

One thing is for sure, Rome thanks to the Peruvian President hasn't gone unmentioned as being involved.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I thought religious miracles were for healing not killing.
But i am wrong.
You have taught me yet another scary part of religion Proto and It just goes to show how sadistic religion is.
Religion WILL be the death of us all.

All roads do lead to rome it seems my friend.
Peace mate

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Well you just don't completely understand religion.

You see War = peace
Slavery is freedom
Hatred is love
Fear is hope

You are just a little confused on how it all works!

The truth though is the whole war on Terror is a thinly veiled religious crusade and has been from the start.

All Roads they do lead to Rome.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

reply to post by meathed

Well you just don't completely understand religion.

You see War = peace
Slavery is freedom
Hatred is love
Fear is hope

You are just a little confused on how it all works!

The truth though is the whole war on Terror is a thinly veiled religious crusade and has been from the start.

All Roads they do lead to Rome.

Thanks for posting my friend.

Thanks for clarifying things.
Religion IS good.
Im sorry i was confused mate, as i have always been when religions are involved. I dont think i will ever understand them, oh well, they dont call me a meathed for nothing

The crusades have never ended, that i agree with you too. Its the same battle for the same beliefs that has been going on for to many years. And the sad thing it doesn't look like stopping anytime soon.
And having the Peruvian leader stating what he just said, is only going to fuel the religious fire and the hatred that these religions have for each other.
I dont see any good coming from these words of incitement .
I just hope we commoners dont get hurt while the religious extremist sort it out.

peace
edit on 5-5-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Well the sad thing is the commoners always get hurt while the religious impose their ways on others.

Almost the entire First World Pagan Population of the world was exterminated in the spread of Christianity and to a lesser extent Islam too.

Millions die every century over religion.

The Jews in Nazi Germany, the Muslims in the War on Terror.

It goes on and on with out end.

The religious are in fact so afraid of being persecuted and resentful of those that don't share their exact beliefs they do develop a 'we need to kill them before they kill us' mindset, and they is who ever does not believe precisely like they do and want you too.

Religion has definately made the world a violent place, and in large part because the way politicians use it.

This is a perfect example.

Thanks my friend.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I find this to be odd for numerous reason. Most notably, if one is to pray to god for some sort of miraculous death of Osama, why attribute his death to a dead pope rather then the deity they worship. Also if a statement like this held any merit one could assume many Muslims would consider this a holy war against Islam.

Too bad religious ideologies were responsible for the initial violence, and in the end are what give praise to the death of others.

People need to forgive. Reconciliation is the only thing that would set our differences aside, and perhaps prompt some sort of global growth, rather then the continuous boundaries we put between us.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
In south america they see the pope a little differently
He is a cartoon super hero in the comic books like ironman
He is very cross even for a super hero..
Battle Pope
comics.wikia.com...

you can't make this stuff up

back to the subject at hand

not so much in the english
but in the latin and in some eastern european counties the church is in politics like a dirty shirt
along with the banks and the mob

the Nazis and the US bought up the churches
in the US there are 26000 preachers according to pastor butch pau
on the govevrnment payroll
turn in your guns go to the camps render unto Caesar what is Caesars
they work hand in hand

there is the possibility this is an attempt at preventing more anti american sentimant in the latin american countries..oh, god wants this...the pope his spiritual agent
obama is doing gods work...here on earth...
obama....obama....change....

edit on 5-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

lol, the hell is this.

The pope has a jim beam body suit? Also, is jesus picking his nose. This is just hilarious xD.

Out of seriousness I didn't realize it was acceptable to 'worship' the pope. Perhaps I'm just not familiar enough with Catholicism or the idea of sainthood.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

reply to post by meathed

Well the sad thing is the commoners always get hurt while the religious impose their ways on others.

Yep, i agree.

Almost the entire First World Pagan Population of the world was exterminated in the spread of Christianity and to a lesser extent Islam too.

Thats why the snakes were run out of Ireland.

Millions die every century over religion.

Agreed. But when willl it stop.

The Jews in Nazi Germany, the Muslims in the War on Terror.
It goes on and on with out end.
when will it stop, that is the big question

Never mate, as long as one god is better than the other.

The religious are in fact so afraid of being persecuted and resentful of those that don't share their exact beliefs they do develop a 'we need to kill them before they kill us' mindset, and they is who ever does not believe precisely like they do and want you too.

Religion should be persecuted as i feel that religion is the most violent force on this planet.

Religion has definately made the world a violent place, and in large part because the way politicians use it.

Religion and politics will kill this world.

Peace proto

Your mate
meathed
edit on 5-5-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
All the world religious leaders are trying to take credit. Even the Dalai Lama got into the act. His speech is a little confusing but it sounds like he called for a special weapons and measures team to bring the world closure?

www.latimes.com...

Who's shoes are those anyways?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well I am no Christian in fact I don't follow any religion but I have to say I do find this distasteful and more reason why religion should never be allowed to have a mainstream voice, though to be fair this was said by an obviously mentally challenged leader (How do these idiots get elected) and not by the catholic church

I always find it strange when Christians (or so called) bay for the blood of others which is in total contradiction of the Christian turn the other cheek teachings, maybe if people actually lived by the teachings, both Christian and Muslims rather than using their religion as justification for destroying any of their pet hates the world would actually be a better place, maybe we need a new law, if you are religious you must follow that religions teachings verbatim or never be allowed to speak...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by TinfoilTP

I don't know, here is an idea, go to Rome, stop by the Vatican ask for an audience with Pope Benedict, and drop my user name here on ATS.

Take him an Orange Fanta (his favorite) because he is going to be awful thirsty when he gets done with the temper tantrum.

Wow, over inflated ego much?
Do you honestly think the Pope knows of you? This is getting comical.
Let's extrapolate further. Why haven't the Iola soldiers come along in the shadows and whisked you away to some old fasioned inquisition hospitallity if your evil Roman empire really thinks you exist and matter at all, lol?
Could it be that you are really way off base and that Catholic officials only really care about policing and covering up their own clergy activities?
edit on 5-5-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainbitter
reply to post by Danbones

lol, the hell is this.

The pope has a jim beam body suit? Also, is jesus picking his nose. This is just hilarious xD.

Out of seriousness I didn't realize it was acceptable to 'worship' the pope. Perhaps I'm just not familiar enough with Catholicism or the idea of sainthood.

The Catholics pray to saints many of whom were Pagan Gods pre-church and then incorporated into the church to get the various pagans of Britan and Europe to Christianize through the back door.

They seem to believe that Saints are embodied with extra power from God, more so than your run of the mill Angel.

Technically in their role as the Vicar of Christ, God's legal representative on earth, Popes are in essence the Christian God from a contractual legal standpoint.

There is some serious debate as to whether references to God by governments are actually references to the Pope.

For instance In God we Trust on your money, could mean In the Pope we Trust, the pledge of allegience One Nation Under God, could in fact mean, One Nation Under the Pope.

When you consider the constructs of the Holy Roman Empire and how the United States was decreed into existence by a Prince Elector of the Holy Roman Empire in the Treaty of Paris ending the Revolutionary War and establishing the nation, and that the Vatican's wealth is the basis for the Papal Rothschild Family's banking dynasty and the Federal Reserve itself, these things become much more plausible, if not certain.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

As a human being, Bin Laden may have deserved compassion and even forgiveness, the Dalai Lama said in answer to a question about the assassination of the Al Qaeda leader. But, he said, "Forgiveness doesn't mean forget what happened. … If something is serious and it is necessary to take counter-measures, you have to take counter-measures."

Wow! Even the Tibetans have been infiltrated. I had a little bit of respect for the Lama before but not now. I hope he understands what he's encouraging and that what he has stated comes to mind when the time is right.

Let's see, an eye for an eye as it is written. It seems to me that we have been living by that one for some time and I'll be darned if it doesn't work. We are all blind at this point from everyone taking everyone elses eyes.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join